Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 60k Central American Based High Fantasy [Completed]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caleb (new)

Caleb Kelly (calebnkelly) | 12 comments Looking for a few beta readers to read over my precolumbian high fantasy novel based loosely on Aztec and Myan civilizations. Need readers to look for:

- Story Flow
- Level of interest
- Character likeability
- Outstanding Inconsistencies

I look forward to working with new beta readers and encourage any level.of commentary. Thank you in advance.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Snider I'm willing to give it a try, but seeing as I am literally beta reading for fun, I should warn you I will stop reading your book if at any point it feels like work instead of entertainment. I will at least tell you where you lost my interest if you do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I am willing to be a beta reader. Be warned though. I will be harsh. I will try to keep my criticisms limited to how the story is making me feel. Hopefully I can give you helpful feedback, so that you can achieve the effect you are going for. I will also tell about the parts that I think work for me.

message 4: by Tony (new)

Tony Duxbury | 9 comments Sounds interesting. Send it along. tldux@hotmail.co.uk
Tony

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

If you need an email it is: birthwailofeternity@gmail.com