Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Violette L. Meier
This topic is about Violette L. Meier
2018 Genre Mashups Showcase > Violette L. Meier- Urban Fantasy/Sci-fi/Horror Author

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Mar 11, 2018 12:24PM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Violette L. Meier

Violette L. Meier

Son of the Rock

Khalid Tucker, son of Sadie and a fallen angel, is now eight years old and he has discovered that he has dark powers at his fingertips. He teeters between charming and catastrophic as those around him become aware of his numinous nature. Son of the Rock is a story of family, fear, and fantasy. It threatens to turn mother against daughter; brother against brother; husband against wife, and stretches the limits of what one is forced to accept. The eerie journey continues as it forces you to keep the pages turning and turning and turning!

Son of the Rock is the second book in the Angel Crush series.

message 2: by Violette Meier (new)

Violette Meier | 2 comments Glad to be here! Ruah the ImmortalFeel free to ask me anything!

message 3: by Violette Meier (new)

Violette Meier | 2 comments Hello all. Welcome to my author booth. Feel free to check me out VioletteMeier.com. Also, follow me on Instagram at VioletteMeier and Violettel.Meier and one facebook Violette L. Meier and Tweeter violettemeier.

My books are:
Ruah the Immortal
Angel Crush
Out of Night
This Sickness We Call Love: Poems of Love, Lust & Lamentation
Living and Loving Life One Day at a Time: 366 Axioms-For Every Day of the Year- To Make You Think, Help Get You Through Every Day, and Inspire You to Live Life to the Fullest
Tales of a Numinous Nature: A Short Story Collection