#AYEARATHON discussion

March 2018 - Retellings > Day 7 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
How's your last day of reading Coming along?

message 2: by Susy (last edited Mar 11, 2018 10:56AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments I had already finished my retellings so today I read Endless Night and started An Unsuitable Job for a Woman.

message 3: by matilde (new)

matilde (matiswonderland) I´m not going to get any thing read. I have to much on my to-do list for school, and it needs to be done tonight because I´ve been busy with work, and I need to show it to my teachers on monday

message 4: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 166 comments I finished Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks and started Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2) by Anna Banks . I can probably finish it tomorrow night if I gave myself time.
This week was successful, I finished Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) by Colleen Hoover and Of Poseidon which is 3 books which ISN'T the goal I wanted to reach but I will continue with this week for the rest of the month mainly reading series or retellings if I can.

message 5: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Michelle | 52 comments I was only able to read part of other books not related to this challenge which was kinda disappointing for me. I wanted to finished with another series but I’ll just continue it on for the rest of the month. On a positive note I got to spend time with my family so I enjoyed that a lot!

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) Throughout the week, I ended up reading:

Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1) by C.S. Pacat Prince's Gambit (Captive Prince, #2) by C.S. Pacat Hold Me Down (Carolina Girls, #1) by Sara Taylor Woods