Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ LOCATIONS ] > strawberry fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod

message 2: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque looked at the small bushes all alined together in nest rows with rich red strawberries and the strong aroma of the sweet smell in the air. With few satyrs around and like one demigod. Janque sat down next to a bush and started examining the fruits and asked a ridiculous question "Do strawberries have feelings?" He asked feeling like an idiot "Do they also get mad when we eat them?"

message 3: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She nodded. “Well, how would you feel if someone ate you?” She pointed out. But if she gave the plant energy in exchange for its fruit, then it would be fine.

message 4: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "Hmm well" Janque said looking at Em "First I will be angry but then I will be happy because someone else is enjoying eating me which means more happiness in the world" Janque didn't know if that sounded strange in anyway but shrugged it off.

message 5: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She laughed. “More happiness in all of the world.” Smiling she sat down on the warm grass and started gently playing with a strawberry plant.

message 6: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque grinned, Em is an awesome person he silently thought. He heard trotting from behind them and saw a satyr approach them holding a basket of peaches, where did he get those?

message 7: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie looked up at the satyr, shielding her eyes from the bright sun. “What?” She asked, not unkindly.

message 8: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments The satyr seemed to shake with his little legs "I w-was wonderrrring if if if" The satyr squeaked and stuttered repeatedly "If if if Miss F-flora wanted some sommeee Pppppeaches for visiting the fffields!!" Janque chuckled, poor thing. He turned to Em and mouthed "Miss Flora?" He smiled.

message 9: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie stood up. “Miss Flora?” She asked amusedly. “Honey, thank you so much, but I’m not a miss,” she said, guiding him back in the direction where he came from. “And I love visiting the fields! It’s my pleasure, really,” she said, sending him away. “Go eat those peaches yourself.”

message 10: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments The satyr pouted and started crying and threw the peaches the other satyrs noticed and started walking towards him "Its doomed! its doomed!" The satyr said "The fields are doomed! she didn't accept the offering were doomed!" he started pounding the ground with his pudgy fists. Janque looked in disbelief, was a satyr really crying over Emilie not accepting peaches? some satyrs are just pathetic.

message 11: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie rushed over to his side,seeing his obvious distress. “I didn’t mean it that way,” she said gently. “Of course I’ll still take care of the fields. You just needn’t bring me offerings,” she tried to tell him, looking back at Janque for help.

message 12: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments The satyr sniffed "Ohhh tthhank you Miss Flora" he said "You are really the kkindest goddess there is" He bowed and walked off. Meanwhile Janque was choking from trying not to laugh at the satyr.

message 13: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Emilie frowned. “I’m not a goddess,” she called after the satyr, but he didn’t seem to hear her. She walked back over to Janque. “What was that all about?”

message 14: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "I have no idea but whatever it was it was hilarious" He said wheezing from trying to not laugh. But then stopped when he saw Em's look on her face "Have you ever meet Flora?" Janque asked.

message 15: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She nodded. “Once,” She said, trying not to bring up the memories. But still, the bloody and ruddy wreck of the plane came up in her mind — her father’s bloody and mangled body, her screams for help. She sat down hard, shuddering.

message 16: by Fairy (last edited Mar 11, 2018 05:27PM) (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque looked at Em and grabbed at her shoulder and sat down next to her. "You don't have to say how" He said feeling serious for once.

message 17: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She nodded, turning to bury her face in his chest. She tried to block out the visions, but they came anyways: her father, telling her he loved her, the rocking of the plane, the jarring impact, the realization that everyone was dead. Emilie holding onto her dad’s body. The bloody mess and the stained ground; the goddess appearing out of the trees and taking her away from her father’s body. She took shuddering breaths.

message 18: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((goodnight!))

message 19: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((goodnight!))

message 20: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque held her tight in his arms "Your ok now Em" He whispered into her hair "Try and think something happy". He gave a long breath out "Think of a floppy fish" He didn't know how that would help but heck he was trying.

message 21: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Okay . . . . okay” she said squeezing her eyes shut and thinking about . . . , floppy fish? She started laughing, watery laughs from crying so much. She hated crying, especially in front of the whole camp.

message 22: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque smiled at least she was feeling better now. Thank goodness there where only satyrs here even then they where far away. He sighed and patted her hair.

message 23: by quq , armin luvr (new)

She sat up, clearing her throat. “Sorry,” she mumbled, feeling really stupid. She had done such a good job hiding this away for so long. And one word unearthed it. Ugh.

message 24: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments "I forgive you" Janque said "Don't even say your sorry, Em it happens to the best of us it happen to me too" He wished this moment could last forever and comfort Emilie with her struggles.

message 25: by quq , armin luvr (last edited Mar 13, 2018 06:25AM) (new)

Emilie smiled a bit at the nickname. “Um, well, I should go now,” she said hurriedly, standing up quickly and brushing her hair out of her face.

message 26: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Janque stood as well "Uh, um yeah" He said "See you later?" He gave her a meaningful loom to Emilie. ((sss))

message 27: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Loom? And nif))

“Yeah,” She said, smiling for a second before her face dropped. “Bye Janque,” She said softly.

message 28: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((Lol sorry I meant look))

"Goodbye Em" He whispered as Janque saw Emilie leave like a leaf blowing away in the wind. And then he was alone...in the middle of the strawberries fields feeling like the day with Em never happened. Wow, she left an impact in him. Janque hoped he will see her soon being with her felt like a broken hole in his heart slowly stitching back together whole.

message 29: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Kk
Where do you wanna take this?))

message 30: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((Well how about we time skip like.... two days? and meet again in...theee uh...climbing wall? that sound good?))

message 31: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((okie dokie))

message 32: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((Ok, in gonna go create it quick))

message 33: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Kk))

message 34: by Julia (new)

Julia ((yeah sure :) ))

Gabe wandered through the ankle high bushes slowly. He liked to come here to think. The smell of earth and plants helped ease his mind, it was just easier to work out problems. He kept his head down, careful not to step on any of the camps profits.
There were still little white flowers dotting the plants among the vibrant reds and greens. The Demeter and Dionysus kids really did do a great job with the plants.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Elizabeth stomped in, trampling on a few plants. She glanced ahead and saw a guy walking around the field as well. She grinned.

message 36: by Julia (new)

Julia Gabe was stuck, his newest project at a complete standstill. Usually he could breeze by with engines, they were his bread and butter, but this one was tricky. He was trying to supe up a chariot, just for fun, and the old impala engine was giving him trouble. He couldn't find the right was to modify it so it'd work for the backless death trap.
He paused for a second, "Unless I modify the actual chariot. Nah, I'd still have to change up the engine so it doesn't...." He trailed off and ran his fingers through his hair. He'd hate to have to scrap this project.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Hmmm, she thought, and stepped over. "Hi," she said, her face expressionless.

message 38: by Julia (new)

Julia Gabe looked up, "Uh... Hi." His eyes scanned the ground, "You're stepping on some plants." He pointed out with a small frown.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She looked down, "Oh, uh, yeah." she said. "Um, are you son of Hephaestus? I am daughter of Ares," she said.

message 40: by Julia (new)

Julia "Yeah, I am." Gabe laughed, "How'd you tell?" He had grease on his jeans, his orange shirt was covered in dust from the shot floor, his hands were calloused, all signs of a Hephaestus kid.
Gabe looked her up and down, "You don't look like a Ares kid. You're too... scrawny." He said carefully, Ares kids were known to be set off easily, and scrawny may not have been the best choice of words.

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia (let's move to the 2.0)

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She blinked at him, "Scrawny, eh? Yeah, well you're dirty. And I'm not really surprised, Hephaestus kids always are."

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((KK))

Luther the Dragon (MagicalUnicorns) | 88 comments Cosmo looked from a tree, the strawberry fields not far. He saw satyrs pluck strawberries into straw baskets.

message 45: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Monica giggled as she took a strawberry from the bush and threw it into her mouth, feeling the sweet taste. A flower crown of daises sat upon her head.

message 46: by Luther the Dragon (last edited Jul 15, 2018 11:07PM) (new)

Luther the Dragon (MagicalUnicorns) | 88 comments Cosmo heard a laughter and hid behind some leaves, trying to not get caught. He soon started looking around to see who had laughed.

message 47: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments There was a loud rustle in one of the nearby trees. Monica looked up and noticed some branches shifting. Oh my gods! A squirrel maybe? She ran for the tree and arrived at the base, how will she climb up?

message 48: by Luther the Dragon (last edited Jul 15, 2018 11:13PM) (new)

Luther the Dragon (MagicalUnicorns) | 88 comments Cosmo saw a girl running toward the tree, he started panicking. Trying to find a solution, Cosmo picked up a piece of branch and threw it to the grass behind the girl.

message 49: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Monica yelped, what was that? She turned around and saw a stick, she picked it up. Oh, did the squirrel wanted to play fetch?

message 50: by Luther the Dragon (last edited Jul 15, 2018 11:21PM) (new)

Luther the Dragon (MagicalUnicorns) | 88 comments Cosmo heard the girl's voice. Then he thought, Oh no, she thinks i'm a squirrel, thinking of a solution, he then accidentally threw a pine cone in her face.

« previous 1 3 4 5