Play Book Tag discussion

Better Off Wed (Annabelle Archer, #1)
This topic is about Better Off Wed
Archive: Other Books > Better Off Wed by Laura Durham, 4 Stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

SANDYE (sandye_c) Better Off Wed (Annabelle Archer Wedding Planner, #1) by Laura Durham
Better Off Wed by Laura Durham
4 stars

While this book didn't captivate me as some of the other cozy mystery stories have in the past, it was still enjoyable! I definitely chuckled at a few of the lines throughout this book. Each character has a likeable quality to him/her, and I defintely fell in love with the well-intentioned nosy neighbor, the drama king caterer, and the over-the-top gay hair stylist who loves to gossip with anyone who will listen! The twist at the very end surprised me as well. Didn't see it coming at all.

message 2: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6033 comments Yay, you did it, Sandye! Welcome to Play Book Tag.

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments This books sounds very entertaining! I have not read many (any?) cozy mysteries. Do you have a favorite author?

SANDYE (sandye_c) Book Concierge wrote: "Yay, you did it, Sandye! Welcome to Play Book Tag."

Thank you! I was shocked when it worked! LOL

SANDYE (sandye_c) Anita wrote: "This books sounds very entertaining! I have not read many (any?) cozy mysteries. Do you have a favorite author?"

If you're looking for a good cozy mystery series, I'd recommend starting with the Black Cat Cafe cozy mystery series by Lyndsey Cole. It's the series that got me hooked on the whole cozy mystery series journey I've been on for quite awhile now. I was so captivated by the first in the series that I read all 10, and reviewed them all too! I think you'll like them!

Blueburied Muffins (Black Cat Cafe #1) by Lyndsey Cole
Blueburied Muffins by Lyndsey Cole
(Black Cat Cafe cozy mystery series Book 1)
5 stars