Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #2 > Nina and HarpyAshe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only that, but a lot has been going on with him. He was moved from the safety of his old school to now going to a public boarding school, getting a room with Guy B. Now, Guy B is a nice person who is on the basketball team, but he also has some secrets. He has a really hard time controlling his touches, his strength and how hard he touches people due to neglect and abuse as a child. The first night they spend together, Guy B figures out Guy A's secret. He doesn't tell though, oh no. Instead, he makes a deal with Guy A. He won't tell anyone that his body is a girl if Guy A helps him control his strength. Guy A and agrees to this and the two start to become good friends. Really, really good friends in fact. Alright, they begin to like one another, eventually even start to date. But that first time that they go further, things take a turn for the worst, Guy A ends up pregnant. One of the worst thing that could happen to a transgender male. He's completely freaking out and to even add more to his stress, Guy B is in an accident that ends up being very life threatening. Will he make it? What about the baby and when Guy A's pregnancy starts to show up more?

*I need 1-2 paragraphs per post, no 1 liners!
*I would like this RP to me MxM.
*I can play the female or male character as well as the submissive or dominant character.
*Someone who is fairly active would be nice, I understand, we all have lives, however if you do loose interest in the RP, please just tell me. I'll understand.
*I need someone who isn't easily disturbed or triggered by mature content such as mental illness, violence, rape, self harm, suicide and sex scenes. (my RPs very often include these sort of themes)

~~~~~~

Here we are!

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Cool! So who would you prefer to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments My go to would be Guy A, but I can play either one just as well honestly (:

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments That would be perfect. I can totally be Guy B. So now character bios? How detailed do you normally do yours?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Sweet ^^ And the character I have made for Guy A is pretty detailed, but you don't have to be as detailed as mine is. As long as you have a name, age and appearance, I'm good haha I'll go ahead and grab him :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments

Birth Name: Alexandria Sue Natalello

Legally Changed Name: Andrew Scott Natalello

Preferred Name: Jesse Scott Natalello

Date of Birth: November 21
Time of Birth: 6:09 PM
Location of Birth: Trenton, Tennessee

Sexuality: Homosexual
Position? Submissive.
Virgin? No, but he doesn't like to talk about it...

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/110581668...
//Eye color// Green
//Height// 5'2
Weight// 90 lbs
//Breast Size// Late B cup
//Skin Tone// Slightly paler then usual

Freckles? Around his nose and on his shoulders and arms,
Scars? A few from everyday activities.
Birth Marks? None.
Distinctive Markings? None.

Family
//Mother// Natalie Marie Natalello - alive/mental issues
(view spoiler)
//Father// Robert Andrews Natalello - alive/well
(view spoiler)
//Grandfather// Julius Micheal Natalello - alive/diabetes
//Older Brother// Micheal Dane Natalello - alive/well
(view spoiler)
//Older Sister// Cassandra Ann Natalello - alive/well
(view spoiler)
//Younger Brother// Xander Claude Natalello - alive/depressed
(view spoiler)
//Xanders Older Boyfriend// Keenan Abraham Preston - alive/well
(view spoiler)

History
Birth-1st Grade (0-7 Years Old)
Alexandria was born into a wealthy family as a premature baby. Because of this, she had to remain in the hospital for 3 weeks until her parents were allowed to bring her home. Luckily, she was a very happy baby and her parents made sure she was healthy, even though she was often sick. Like her older sister, Alexandria's parents dressed her up in the nicest dresses, the most girly things they could buy. It seemed like Alexandria liked it at first, however by age 5, she began to get embarrassed when wearing dresses. She began wearing more shorts, though her mother made her stay along with more girlish colors. At this time, she was also diagnosed with ADHD.

By the time Alexandria was 7, she didn't like wearing girlish colors anymore. In fact, she started examining the clothes on the boys part of the store, wanting those to be bought for her. Her parents did not allow that though, no matter how often they asked. Instead, they got her a dog, hoping that would satisfy her, boyish side. It did, to a point. When school started, she didn't hang out with the girls. Instead, she would play tag with the boys and race them on the sidewalk. Her parents noticed this and began to dress her in skirts once more, despite her protests. She tried to get her older brother to talk to them about it, but he wouldn't listen to her and her older sister was out at college around this time. So for years and years she let it happen, having no power to stop it.

Elementary School-Transgender Realization (7 Years Old-14 Years Old)
When she was in 5th grade, she wanted to join the basketball team. After begging and begging her parents to let her, they finally gave in, though they also made her take up gymnastics and ballroom dancing as well to make up for it. But she didn't mind, Alexandria loved basketball! She practiced all the time with the other girls on the team as well as her brother at home. She soon became one of the best players on the team. When she was in middle school, she began to babysit for many of the neighbors since she was good with children. With the money she earned, she would buy her own clothes. It was around this time she realized what she was. She was not a she. She was a he. She didn't feel like a girl at all, didn't feel like that was the body she should be in. Instead, she felt like a boy.

When Alexandria figured this out, she did not let anyone know, just kept it to herself all through middle school. She continued with basketball, gymnastics and ballet, fitting in her schoolwork and keeping her grades up. She wasn't a big fan of friends, it felt more like a hassle to her to try and make them. Mostly she stuck to herself, but she did talk to the girls on the basketball team. A few guys did show interest in her, but she didn't care about that. She was still trying to find out her own gender. Finally, when high school came, Alexandria couldn't take it. She told her parents how she felt, and, as she figured they would, they blew up. Threatened to kick her out of the house even! But after Alexandria pointed out that would draw a lot of negative attention to them, they shut up that idea. They instead sent her to an LGBT boarding school, still keeping in contact with her as well and trying to accept her.

Boarding School-Drug Usage (14 Years Old-15 Years Old
Alexandria then turned into Andrew, but she preferred to be called Jesse, who was a drummer in a band she loved. And she really began to embrace herself as a male. Andrew was accepted nearly as soon as he started going to the boarding school, mostly by Jamie Reed and Matthew Elliot. Andrew fell for them as soon as he met them, and they knew, but he never tried anything. They were in a relationship with one another anyways. The beginning of high school wasn't easy for him, he was unable to continue playing basketball because of how much other players on the opposite team hurt him and pushed him around. Soon, he quit and he turned instead to something else to keep him occupied and distracted:drugs.

Andrew felt like a freak for a while, even with these new friends that he was making. And he was in an environment that accepted him as him, yes, but he still felt horrible. He wished he could be normal, like everyone else. Which is why he turned to the drugs, taking all sort of ones, smoking, drinking all of it. It went on for a year until Jamie and Matt decided to take action and help their poor friend, helping him get off of all of them. And he did, but because of the amount of drugs he took, how little he ate, his appetite was not the same. He could stomach a lot of food, especially not meat. So, Jamie and Matt fed him softer things like fruit and crackers, at least so he could be able to eat. And it worked and soon, Jesse was beginning to do much better and actually started enjoying school.

The Break up-Present (15 Years Old-Now)
Everything started to look up for him once Junior year hit, he joined the gymnastic team, which he really enjoyed and as well as the dance group. Even though dancing was a sore topic for him, he really liked to do it. All was well for him, until his senior year when Matt and Jamie broke up due to Jamie changing schools. Sure, it wasn't really his business, but he was soon involved in it when Matt came onto him when Andrew was comforting him one day. Andrew thought Matt liked him, and he allowed Matt into his body, but he soon realized he was just using him because he lost Jamie. And Jamie did the same thing, had sex with Andrew because he lost Matt. And Andrew allowed it to happen.

Both of the boys felt horrible afterwards and cried, apologizing to Andrew and promising they'd never hurt him like that again. Andrew kept on saying it was okay, but it really wasn't. He was so very hurt by what happened, not just mentally and emotionally. He really had liked these two boys and he trusted them with such a major thing, only to be crushed when he realized he was only being played. Used. And this brought back his urges, his drug urges. People at the school somehow figured out what he had done and started bullying him. To get away from it, Andrew transferred over to Jamie's new school, hoping things would be better there. But even there, the urge to inject himself was slowly starting to creep back up to the surface...

Personality
*Closed off
*Shy
*Friendly
*Stubborn
*Comforting
*Loyal
*Protective
*Intimate
*Thoughtful
*Tough

☺Basketball
☺Singing
☺Dogs
☺Dancing (ballet + hip hop)
☺Gymnastics
☺Hot/spicy food
☺Juice (apple mostly)

Dislikes
☻His body
☻Dancing (ballet + hip hop)
☻Gymnastics
☻Bullies
☻Being treated as a fragile person
☻Soda
☻Icing
☻Most foods, he's afraid of eating them

Pets
 photo longcoats_zpsw6dene54.jpg
//The family has two German Shepard's, one girl (laying down) who is named Ariel and a boy (sitting up) who is named Tucker. Ariel is more of the house protector, always getting into everyone's business and making sure everyone in the house is safe. Tucker is more of the playful, laid back dog. He does, however, like to clean up, bring groceries in the house as well as newspaper and mail//

message 7: by Nina (last edited Mar 11, 2018 12:08AM) (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Full Legal Name: Weston Parker Ryker

Preferred Names: Wes, West, Park, or Ry

Date of Birth: December 16th, 2000
Time of birth: 10:18 AM
Place of birth: Westminster, London England

Sexuality: Bi-curious
Position? Dominant
Virgin? No, but doesn't tell anyone how he lost his virginity.

Appearance: description
ak0.pinimg.com/originals/32/cf/ce/32c...
//Hair Color// Normally dark brown, but he dyes it blond
//Eye Color// Grey
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 185 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan

Freckles? None
Scars? Yes, on his chest, back and his neck.
Birthmarks? None
Distinctive Markings? One tattoo on his right wrist that shows a barcode and the saying human.
http://www.barcodeart.com/store/weara...

FAMILY:
//Mother// Quinn Evelyn Ryker - deceased (view spoiler)
//Father// Trent Weston Ryker - alive/psychotic/in prison (view spoiler)
//Older Sister// Eva Emily Ryker - alive/mental issues (view spoiler)

History:
Birth - Fifth Grade (0-12 years old)
Weston was born to a dysfunctial family that liked to use drugs and drink a lot. Because his mother had been using when she was pregnant Weston almost died as a child. He had to be kept in the hospital for a month. His parents, mostly his father was not happy about this since they were strapped for cash and now needed to pay hospital bills for the newborn child. When they brought him home, they ignored him and he was always crying and getting yelled at.

At the young age of 4 years old his older sister, who was 10 at the time, first molested him. Their father had been molesting her since a young age and she learned from example. When he turned 6 his father turned his attention to him instead of his sister. Not only were they being molested but they were being abused mentally and physically. His mother made no move to stop what was happening and turned a blind eye. When West was only 8 years old he came back from school to find his mother slitting her wrists. He called 911 and she had gone into rehab for quite a while, leaving both him and his sister to the devices of their father. Their mother got out of rehab when he was 10 years old only to find that Eva had run away. Eva kept in contact with West and still does.

Mother Killed, Adopted (Age 13)
At the age of 13 he saw his father kill his mother. He had to testify against his father in the court case and was then placed with an adoptive family, the Williams. West was a rebel child he was always getting in fights with lads in school and was giving the Williams issues. They had been debating sending him away to a boarding school, and when he had taken their 12 year old daughter's virginity and roughed her up they shipped him off to America to the boarding school.
Teen years and Boarding school - Now
At the boarding school he was under strict rules and he had at first tested these rules. The first year he was almost always in trouble. But then the sports director had given him a new directive. He enjoyed sports, especially basketball and football. It was a way he could let out all his anger without telling anyone what had gone on in his life. The only thing was, he didn't know his own strength and would constantly be harming another kid during the play. He was no longer allowed to be on the football team since he had broken a kids leg while playing a game. He was still allowed to be in basketball but he wasn't sure how long that would last. He needed to find a way to get control of his strength.

Personality
*Private
*Loud and boisterous
*Kind
*Flirty
*Angered easily
*Loyal
*Super protective
*Defensive

☺ Dogs
☺ Running
☺ Flirting
☺ Movies
☺ Books
☺ Music
☺ Singing (though he rarely sings)
☺ Cars and motorcycles
☺ Food

Dislikes
☻ Bullies
☻ Drugs
☻ Alcohol
☻ Pity
☻ People being afraid of him

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments I am in love with him, he's probably the best Guy B for this RP that's I've seen <3

message 9: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Really? Awesome!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Yeeeeee ^^

So, to start this out. Is there a particular place you were thinking about? I was just thinking when Jesse first comes to the room, they could hang out a bit and talk? Or West could be tasked with showing him around the school building?

message 11: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Perhaps combine both? They first meet at their room and then West takes Jesse around campus?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Oh yeah, that can totally work too (:

Do you want me to start us off or you? :3

message 13: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Can you? I'll respond a bit later... I got to get heading out.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Sure!

~~~~~~~~~

Jesse sighed a bit as he managed to get to the floor on his dormitory. It was just such a large building, both this one and the girls one consisting of 3 floors. His was on the 3rd floor, the top level, which he knew was gonna be real annoying. Letting out a deep breath, he made sure his backpack was on his back good, so he didn't drop it, and started down the hallway, looking for his room number. 319B. He knew that the B section had the orange colored walls, being told that info by his counselor. He wasn't sure what the need was for the colored wall sections, but, meh, maybe it was helpful.

Walking to where the orange walls were, he was glad to see that his room was pretty close to where A turns into B. So he didn't had to walk too much. Getting out his keys, he unlocked the door, knowing that he was going to have a roommate. But he didn't know if said roommate was in there. He supposed he was going to figure it out. Opening the door, he walked in just slightly and peaked his head in for a quick look.

message 15: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West cracked his neck and knuckles as he looked at his work. He nodded and then grinned. He had gotten to the room earlier so he could choosd which side and which bed he wantes first. Of course, he let his roomate have the better bed but took the better side with the window and further away from the bathroom. He had unpacked his things after he unloaded the boxes from his truck. He had set up his desk and put away all his books and notepads. He laid down on his bed with his eye closed when he heard the door to his room open up.

Weston glanced over and saw thr guy, Andrew something or other was what the paperwork had said. He stood up and opened up the door fully. "Hey there. You must be my new roommate, Andrew. I'm Weston, but you can call me West. Everyone does." He said with a smile. "Need any help with unloading your bags?" he asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse didn't see anyone at first, though a moment later, he saw some movement. He looked over and saw a blonde guy standing there talking to him and he listened to his words, standing up a bit straighter when he opened the door all the way for him. He himself was wearing all black and lots of bracelets, as he typically did. It was very clear he was a very petite sorta guy, pretty shorts and skinny. This guy, however, he was much taller and muscular.

"Hi West, you can call me Jesse," he replied to him, his voice deeper than someone might expect, but he worked hard to make it deeper, otherwise he would sound just like a girl,"And no, it's alright. My brother is gonna stop by later with all my bigger, heavier boxes." He took a couple of steps into the room and looked around, seeing how the guy already took the window bed. Which was fine with him, he hated having the sun right in his face, especially when it was morning and he was trying to get more sleep.

message 17: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West was a bit surprised by Jesse's lower tone of voice since he had expected it to be a bit higher ans more girl like. He smiled and then nodded. "Alright. No problem. If your brother needs any help let me know. I'm willing to help." He said with a shrug. He ran a hand over his neck and looked around. "I hope you dont mind, I chose the bed by the window. I let you have the better bed but..." he looked around their room.

message 18: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments ((Sorry normally I will respnd better.... have to get going.))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments (( It's cool. ))

Jesse nodded his head at the offer and looked at him as he spoke, shaking his head at his words.
"No, I don't mind at all. I'm not a huge fan of having my bed by the window since it gets really sunny and can get in my face," he said with a small chuckle, moving over to the other bed and putting the 2 bags he had brought down on the bed, rolling his shoulders a bit,"This one is just fine." He was glad that he room was nice at least, it was big, plenty of room for 2 people to live in comfortably.

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Weston nodded. "Great. I need the sun in my face in the morning. That's my alarm clock. I'm not a great morning person, I'm more of a night kinda guy. How 'bout you? Are you a morning person or night?" he asked as he sat down in his desk chair. "So, are you new to Richters Boarding School? Or have I just not seen you around? I am at times oblivious to ny surroundings." He said with a shrug. He bit his lip. "Shit. Sorry, I've been talking a lot. I'm a talker so..." he shrugged. "If it gets on your nerves just tell me to shut up and I'll be quiet for a short while."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse unzipped one of his bags that had his simple stuff in it so he could make his bed. Xander would be bringing over all his clothes and books to him later today, he just wanted to bring the important stuff like his bed things, toiletries, electronics, stuff like that. He listened as the guy started talking, seeing how he was just sorta spewing out questions. But that didn't bother him too much and he just shrugged at his apology.

"No biggie, my younger brother does it all the time. I'm a night person, I'm a pain in the ass to wake up in the morning," he said with a small laugh as he started taking his bed stuff out of his bag,"And I'm brand new. Kinda sucks starting here my senior year, but, oh well."

message 22: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments ((Haha lol. I didn't realize that the brothers name is my brothers name! Xander lol. That's awesome.))

West chuckled and nodded. "Good to know. I'll make sure I have coffee in the mornings for us." He said. "You're a coffee person right? Or do you prefer tea?" he asked. He shook his head. "I don't really like tea. The only teas I like are Chai tea and Long Island teas..." he chuckled and then nodded again. "Yeah that would suck. But lucky for you, you got me as a roommate and I've been here since I was in sixth grade. I know the ins and outs. I can shoe you around if you would like." He said. "Where's your schedule? I can tell you where you have to go and who to suck up to and who you can get away with just about anything." He winked at the guy.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments (( Oh yeah? Haha, that's so cool! ))

"Neither really. If I had to pick it would be tea, but I try not to rely on things besides my own will to wake me up," Jesse replied with a small shrug and laugh, picking his book bags up and setting them on the floor so he could start getting his sheets on. He hated making beds though, it never worked for him well cause he was so tiny he pretty much had to crawl around the whole bed just to get it all to work."And my schedule is in my bag..." He trailed off for a second and pulled it out, handing it over for him to take. Most of his classes were normal, he was in AP History and Pre Calc though so that was a little higher than standard, and he was taking gym for the first semester.

message 24: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West watched Jesse and then stood up. When he was handed the schedule he set it down on the desk and helped the guy make his bed. He didn't really know why. But he felt like helping the guy out. Maybe it was his size and how petite he was, that made West want to take care of him. However, West was a pretty helpful guy. The only thing was, was that West couldn't control his own strength. Once the bed was made he grabbed the schedule again and looked it over. He nodded. "You actually have a lot of my classes. Uh, AP history is a breeze. And the teacher is super hot, Ms. Christine." He said with a grin. He glanced at the Pre Calc and shook his head. "I've never had Mr. Trevie's Pre Calc. But a couple of my buddies said he was a stick in the mud and expected perfection so... just be careful with him." He said and then handed the schedule back to Jesse.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse didn't expect him to help him out at all, but he did, just sorta started doing it without a word. He blinked at him somewhat confused, but he let him do it until the sheet and the little skirt was on it.
"You didn't have to do that, thank you though," he said, putting his blanket on it, which was easy since he didn't tuck it in anywhere. He listened to his words, raising his eyebrows slightly when he mentioned how hot a female teacher was, saying nothing about that since, well, he was gay."Alright cool, I'll take your word....on both those accounts." He accepted the schedule back and put it into his backpack, adding on his pillows, both of them being an anime pillowcase, one of them from Fullmetal Alchemist with just the two main characters on them and the other being from Free! with the 4 main guy characters shirtless and in their bathing suits on it. He was an anime fan and he had no shame.

message 26: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West shrugged. "No problem." He said and stepped back. He noticed the pillow cases and cocked his head. He smirked. "Ah, So anime huh? Why all the guys though? The women are hot as well... unless..." he chuckled and then bit his lip. "Are you gay?" he asked. "By the way, just so you know, I wouldn't care if you were. I'm bi. Well, I think. I guess the proper name for it is bi-curious." He said with a shrug. "I have heard that Mr. T in Pre Calc is super hot as well from some of my girl friends." He said nodding. "And when I saw him outside of school..." he nodded. "He was super hot. If you're gay or a woman than total dreamboat." He said with a chuckle.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse looked over at him when he asked that question, blinking a couple of times at his words. It wasn't like Jesse tried to ever hide the fact that he was gay, he was just a little surprised West figured it out so quick. Though he did suppose that most guys didn't have pillowcases or shirtless anime dudes on their beds.
"Yeah, I'm gay," he replied proudly, picking up his other bag that had his toiletries and electronics in it. He grinned slightly at his words, having a very feminine look to him. The way his friend Brianna described the way he looked was that sometimes he was really adorable and cute and other times he was sexy looking. He supposed he understood what she was talking about."I guess I'll just have to see for myself when I go to his class huh? Speaking of which, I hate to ask but since I am new here, I was wondering if you would maybe be able to talk me on a little walk of all my classes? I get lost super easily, I was gonna have my friend Jamie help me, but he's not gonna get here until tomorrow." Jamie and Brianna were both people who went to this school, Brianna was a very pretty blonde girl whose been here since high school and Jamie got here the middle of last year.

(( Jamie: http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/w...
Brianna: https://weheartit.com/entry/308795607...

I'll probably mention them a lot so, yeah haha ))

message 28: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West nodded. "Awesome. I'm normally pretty good at telling whether or not someone is gay." He said with a shrug and then chuckled. "Yeah, I have a friend of mine who she gets lost at every turn around here. And she has been here for about a year now, so I really don't mind showing you where your classes are, Jessie." He said. "When do you want me to show you? Before or after your brother comes with the rest of your stuff?" he asked sitting down on Jessie's desk chair.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments "Whenever you have free time really, my brother isn't gonna be here until a bit before dinner time I think he said, since he's helping our parents around the house," Jesse replied with a small shrug, getting out his electronics, but keeping his toiletries in the backpack. He had his feminine stuff in there that he was gonna need to hide under his bed when West wasn't around, it would be bad if the guy found random tampons just laying around the room after all. He wouldn't exactly have a reasonable explanation for that.

message 30: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West nodded. "Alright then. Well, when you're done unpacking what little you brought we can go and I'll show you around. We can also go get some food since I'm super hungry. Which, by the way, a little fact about me, I eat almost all the time. And I do work out a lot so I have my shirt off most of the time." He said with a shrug. "That won't bother you, now will it?" he asked. He didn't want to make Jessie uncomfortable or anything. "You can stare at me, I'll just find it flattering." He said with a wink. "So what's your type? What do you look for in a guy?" he asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse listened to his words and just set his backpacks under the bed like he had emptied them out and just worked on undoing the cords to his laptop, phone and play station. He blinked when he mentioned being shirtless a lot and looked over at him when he asked him what type of guys he was into. He caught a hint of a flirty tone in his voice when he spoke, but he didn't say anything about it.
"No, that won't bother me. And....I dunno, I'm one of those I like what I like sorta people. Body types don't mean much to me, it's all in the personality," he replied with a shrug, looking around for a place to plug his phone and laptop charger into.

message 32: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West nodded. "Got ya. But a hot body wouldnt hurt now would it?" he said with a grin and a wink. He then lifted up his shirt and showed off his abs. He knew that his scars would be visible but he didn't care about them anymore. He was proud of his body and wpuld no longer keep it hidden. When he was younger he would hide his body in baggy clothes and would never change or take off his clothes in front of other people. However, when he got to the boarding school and got into sports his viewpoint changed on his body. He chuckled as he saw him looking for a plug in. "Theres one behind your bed and one over there by your desk." He said pointing to them both.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse wasn't looking at him at first, didn't realize that he had lifted up his shirt. He only looked over when he heard his words and he saw it, blinking a few times and a small blush went across his face. He chuckled a moment later though and nodded.
"Now if I play my cards right, will you let me touch you chest?" he asked as he worked on getting them plugged in, teasing really, but this guy didn't seem to mind that Jesse could potentially become attracted to him. Either that or he was just an asshole who was really good at pretending. He supposed he would figure it out.

message 34: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments Wesf laughed and then shrugged. "Hey, I won't stop you if you want to touch them." He said with a grin. He then lifted his shirt up again and nodded. "Go on." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. "Alright... now that you've plugged everything in, you ready to get going on this tour?" he asked. "Seriously, I am starving. So lets get food first." He said and then his stomach rumbled. He laughed and pointed to it. "See?,

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse looked over at him when he told him to touch him, not going to....but he just couldn't resist. He loved playful people and this dude seemed to be the playful type. So he did, he moved closer to him and put his hand on his chest, not rubbing though, just grinning and nodding.
"Yep, very good. I can feel the stomach gurgle and all," he said with a laugh and then he nodded,"Yes, okay, food." He make sure his phone was in his back pocket and he also grabbed his keys and wallet before looking at West to signify that he was ready.

message 36: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West chuckled. He pulled away and then pulled his shirt down before heading to his own desk. He grabbed his wallet, keys, and phone before heading back over to Jessie. "Oh, here." He said handing him a key. "I found two keys for our room on stand over there so, here's your key. Alright food. What do you like to eat?" he asked as He headed out of their room.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse looked over when he held out the keys to him and blinked a bit.
"I already got one. They must have messed up or something," he said, taking it though. It could be a spare just in case. He stuck it in his wallet and followed West as he headed out of the room."Um, I'm not picky. I'm fine with anything....besides pizza. I'm not a huge fan of it." Pizza was just heavier for him and more greasy so it was harder for him to eat a lot of it. Well it was hard for him to eat a lot in general but pizza was one of the worst. That and cheap Chinese food.

message 38: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West frowned as he looked at the key. He then shrugged. "Well, it would be good to have a spare one we keep hidden if we ever loose our keys. Or forgot them inside." He said with a nod of his head. He headed to the stairs. He knew that their dorm had an elevator but he always took the stairs. Well, always when his destination was only a few stories up anyways. He headed own the stairs and then realized he didn't even ask if that was alright with Jesse. "Hey, sorry, I forgot to ask if you were okay with taking the stairs. I almost always take the stairs instead of the elevator." He explained. He was thinking of good places to eat nearby that they could go to. There was the pizza place where he worked at but that wouldn't work since Jesse wasn't a fan of pizza. He glanced back at Jesse. Who he hell isn't a fan of pizza? He shrugged and shook his head. "Alright, well, for food nearby there is a Korean BBQ, a Mexican place, Red Robin, KFC, uh... yeah, I think there is also a Pho place as well, but I'm not sure if it's good or not."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse nodded his head in agreement to his words and followed him, not minding that they were taking the steps but he wasn't aware there was an elevator. Well, now he did that West told him so, but they were already going down it so he didn't wanna make them go to it. Plus steps were faster.
"Nah, stairs are fine," he replied, not catching the look that he gave him when he mentioned not being a fan of pizza. He just thought of which one to go to, but he wanted to go somewhere West wanted to, since the guy was the one who was most hungry."You can pick your favorite. All of those sound okay to me."

message 40: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West cocked his head. "Well, while the Korean BBQ is my favorite, it is the most expensive one. I only go there during lunch when they have their buffet. So let's go to Red Robin. I like their stuff and they're not too expensive." He said. "Now we can either walk there or if you want we can take my truck." He said walking out of the building and pointing to his old, blue, beat up pickup truck. "I know, it may not look like much, but she's a good old girl, and she hasn't failed me once."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse nodded his head at his words, perfectly fine with that. He hoped that Red Robin sold salads or at least something that was sorta light. He had never really been there, but he didn't really go out for fast food often because of his family. Looking at the truck, he shrugged his shoulders.
"If you wanna get their faster since I can still hear your tummy rumbling," he said with a small giggle before continuing,"then driving is fine with me."

message 42: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West laughed at he giggle Jesse let out and then he did hear his stomach rumble yet again. He nodded. "Yeah, truck. By the way, that was an insanely cute giggle." He said with a grin. He unlocked his truck and got in. He started it up and Green Day, the song Holiday turned on, blaring through the speakers. He cursed. "Shit. Sorry..." he turned the volume down and chuckled. "I was listening to that when I was moving my things."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse felt himself blushing softly from the compliment that he got from West about his giggle, finally seeming to realize that the two of them were being pretty friendly to one another rather quickly. He wasn't sure he had ever been so friendly to someone so quickly or anyone had ever been so nice to him before. They had known one another less than an hour and already they were going out to eat something together and....sorta flirting? It seemed more like playful stuff though....Either way, it was going quick. He climbed in once he unlocked it, hearing the band and shrugging his shoulders.
"No worried, that was...Green Day?" he asked to confirm. He didn't listen to them but he knew what they generally sounded like.

message 44: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West nodded. "Yeah, Green Day. I like their music, they're probably one of my favorite bands." He said with a shrug as he turned the truck over and backed out. He headed for Red Robin and while they were driving listening to Green Day in the background he realized something. Now, West was a pretty friendly guy. Sure he was private with his personal life but he was friendly and all that shit. However, this was the fastest time that he had made a mate. He was even heading to supper with the bloke for heavens sake. And if he wasn't mistaking their banter, but they were sort of flirting with each other as well. He grinned.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments (( Last post, goodnight (: ))

"That's cool. I'm more of a heavy metal, alternative metal kinda guy," Jesse said with a shrug of his shoulders. He could appreciate other music, like hip hop, but that was because he learned hip hop dancing and was in a club for 2 years at his old school. So he learned to appreciate it a little bit more than he had previously. He leaned back a bit in the seat as he looked out the window, thinking about if West was gonna become a good friend of his or if this playful, friendly mantra was gonna be gone after a day or two. He hoped not, cause he could use a good friend or, if they both played their cards right, maybe something more. But he was shooting for good friend for now, actually having never been in a relationship before.

message 46: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments ((Night.))

West raised his eyebrows as he glanced over at Jesse. "Really? I never would have pegged you as a heavy metal, alternative metal sort of guy. That's really interesting. Do you have a favorite band?" he asked as he came to a stop at a red light. He turned his full attention on Jesse. "Okay, so I gotta ask. Why the nickname Jesse? I could have sworn I read the name Andrew on the paperwork." He said as he got honked at. He turned back to driving and waved his hand at the car behind him. "Sorry!" he called out to them and he saw them flip him off. "Well, isn't that lovely?" he chuckled. "Sorry, you were saying mate?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse knew that when people saw him, they didn't think he would be into that kinda thing, but he was. That wasn't to say he didn't appreciate pop or rap songs, it just wasn't his favorite. He opened his mouth to reply to his question when they were honked at and he turned to look, seeing the person flip them off and Jesse rolled his eyes a bit. People were rude.
"My favorite heavy metal band is Slipknot but my favorite band in general is Sleeping with Sirens. I chose the nickname from that band cause the guy I really liked that was in it, his name was Jesse," he replied with a small shrug of his shoulders.

message 48: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West pulled into the parking lot of Red Robin and parked. He pulled out his keys and turned to Jesse. "Huh, Slipknot and Sleeping With the Sirens. I'm gonna have for give those two a listen then. Now, come on then. Let's get a move on." He said with a grin. He jumped out of the car and walked into Red Robin. He walked up to the hostess. "Two please." He said and she bit her lip. "Name?" West nodded. "West is the name." He said. "Alright, it should be about a 10 minute wait or so." He nodded. "Thanks."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Jesse followed West into the Red Robin, looking around a little bit and seeing it was a little busy. He often heard people talking about this place so he had assumed it was popular, and he supposed his assumption was correct. He didn't mind waiting, he just stood next to West with hands stuffed into his front pockets, rolling his shoulders a bit. His binder was digging into his ribs a bit and hurting his shoulders. He would be glad when he could get back to the dorm and change into a sports bra so it would be as bad.

message 50: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 72 comments West turned back to Jesse and grinned. "Alright, ten minutes." He said and sat down in a booth seat meant for two. He took up most of the space but he still patted the seat beside him for Jesse to sit down. "Sorry, I am a bit big. But you're like the perfect size to share this kind of seat with me." He told him. He leaned back and crossed his legs. "So, tell me a bit abput yourself, Jess. You dont mind if I call ya Jess do ya?"

« previous 1 3