Happily Ever After Book Club discussion

Book & Poll Discussions > Book Chat - Diamond Rings are Deadly Things

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
The winner for August is Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things: A Wedding Planner Mystery! I'm looking forward to reading this one. It was just released, but already the reviews sound good. I love a good romantic mystery!

message 2: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 129 comments I get mine in the mail tomorrow and am excited! this is one of my favorite genres and authors.

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara (tarahart5) | 43 comments Is this one loanable on kindle?

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 166 comments Mod
This could be interesting. I am looking forward to reading some more reviews on this one.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
Okay, I totally dropped the ball on this one. This past month has been crazy and I didn't get a chance to read this one. So, for those of you that did read it, what did you think??? (I do plan on reading this one though, and when I do I'll come back here and join in the discussion.)

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (Hiding in the Pages) | 188 comments Mod
I did read this one and I really liked it! I've always been fascinated with and loved weddings, but being a wedding planner would stress me out--especially when as many things happen and go wrong as they do in this book! I loved the pace and the characters. I'll go into more details when (and if) anyone else comments. I don't want to give anything away. :)

message 7: by Teya (new)

Teya Teya | 68 comments Don't feel bad Kathy. I never seem to catch up to all you ladies with the book's we are reading. Between writing, family, making clothes for RCT (rexburg community theatre), and cakes reading has taken a toll. I always seem to be months behind unless it's ones I've read.
Teya

message 8: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 129 comments I enjoyed this one too. Romantic suspense is one of my favorite genres, and I must be getting better at guessing the villain because I had him pegged from the first third of the book! But I still enjoyed it and will definitely read the next one. I thought the crafts tutorials as chapter headings was a nice touch. I love it when books do that, either with crafts or make-up tips, or recipes. It's fun.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (Hiding in the Pages) | 188 comments Mod
I loved the craft headings! It did make it fun and it really tied things together. I kept wondering if I had the bad guy figured out or not and then I would second guess myself. I thought it was a lot of fun and can't wait for the next one.