Somewhere to Nowhere discussion

Games: > Zodiac Symbol Game.

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everybody! Not sure how popular this ought 'a turn out... but it's worth a shot, right? It may require a little bit of research which will either make it fun or boring. The game would go like this:

Person One: I am a Capricorn, from what you've read on Capricorn, what trait most relates to me?

Person Two: I find that you're independent. I'm an Aries. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

Person Three: You're a loyal leader. I'm a Leo, what do you find about me that relates to my symbol?

And so on! What do you think? Please, please, only use friendly traits, O.K? And unless you know someone really fondly and joke around with them, stubborn might not be a good choice... A hehe. ;)

message 2: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I am a Sagittarius. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Sagittarius= Smart
I'm a Libra what trait most relates to me?

message 4: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You avoid confrontations.
I am a Sagittarius. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

Phoenix~They/Them You like philosophy I guess(IDK much about the zodiac sights, I think Im right tho)

I am a Pisces. What trait relates to me

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are sometimes seen sad.

I am a Sagittarius. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You're quite philosophical and unpredictable. Unpredictable in a good way. You make some fun and random posts and random can be a wonderful conversation starter.

I'm a Pisces, what trait on Pisces do you think I mostly relate to?

message 8: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are compassionate, gentle and wise.

message 9: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments You are creative and have a unique ability to take the simplest thing and make it awesome!

I'm Libra, what trait relates to me?

message 10: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Your weakness is that you avoids confrontations and you doubt yourself sometimes.

message 11: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) You are inquisitive, wise and philosophical.

I'm a Leo. What trait relates me?

message 12: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You like bright colors.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

you like the cold

im a sagittarious as well what is my top symbolic trait

message 14: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You dislike people who can be quite clingy.

message 15: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I am a Sagittarius. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You have a good imagination and are pretty optimistic.

I'm a Pisces, what trait for Pisces do I relate with?

message 17: by Rumell (last edited Mar 13, 2018 08:49AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You love 2 fishes.

message 18: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments You are book smart, not street smart. ((Sorry if that sounds mean. :P))

I am a Libra. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

message 19: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are a Libra who was born in peace and fair. You would easily be lonely.

message 20: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments You would rather study than party.

I am a Libra. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol?

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) You like to Have everything balanced.

I am a Libra. What do you think is my top trait that relates to my symbol ? (Also born year of the rabbit in the Chinese zodiac)

message 22: by Rumell (last edited Mar 20, 2018 11:15AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are new to a group discussion.

Sagittarius. What am I?

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Hey Rumell, yes I am.

This is all I can say about Sagrittariuses:

Sagittarius (Nov 23rd-Dec 21st) is the ninth sign of the zodiac and its sign is the archer. Sagittarians are lucky by nature, so they usually display a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Their inherent curiosity keeps them more interested in what will happen tomorrow rather than focuses on the mistakes of today. A state of constant change is a delight for them. Sagittarians are extremely independent, truly free spirits and yet, they are the nicest of all the zodiac signs. Sagittarians are kind, openhearted souls who do not expect anything in return when helping a friend. There are no hidden secrets to a Sagittarius - what you see is what you get. Creative, clever, straightforward, congenial - all these traits describe Sagittarius

message 24: by Rumell (last edited Mar 20, 2018 11:16AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Libra. You like to keep your identity unknown so no one finds out who you are. You start a new journey and relax at the end of the day.

I am a Sagittarius so please tell me. What am I?

Phoenix~They/Them Rumell wrote: "Libra. You like to keep your identity unknown so no one finds out who you are. You start a new journey and relax at the end of the day.

I am a Sagittarius so please tell me. What am I?"

You are clever

I am a Pisces, what traits describe me(Someone new too).

message 26: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You found love and it will blossom

I am a Sagittarius. What am I?

message 27: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Rumell wrote: "You found love and it will blossom

I am a Sagittarius. What am I?"

Your Hogwarts how is Slytherian. ((Idk just a guess.))

Libra?

message 28: by Rumell (last edited Mar 20, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are a nice and respectful person and does not leave people out in discussions regardless if they have posted more than once.

Sagittarius?

message 29: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments You are usually a calm person but can get into an argument.

Libra?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You're intelligent and calm, often patient.

I'm a Pisces, what trait do I have in common with the Pisces personality prediction?

message 31: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You are welcoming and greeting

Sagittarius?

message 32: by Nee (new)

Nee (nee1989) | 19 comments Great sense of humor and curiosity.

I am a Scorpio, what traits of a Scorpio relates to me?

message 33: by Nee (new)

Nee (nee1989) | 19 comments You love harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, and the outdoors. :)

Scorpio?

message 34: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Bhatt | 2 comments You are blunt but correct in your assessment of people and you make very protective and loyal friends.

Sagittarius...?

message 35: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) You have the same zodiac symbol as me.

Sagittarius?

message 36: by Allerglance (new)

Allerglance | 24 comments Your sign is ruled by Jupiter and its energy is masculine and positive in nature

Taurus?

message 37: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 328 comments You are known for being reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual.

Sagittarius?

message 38: by Allerglance (last edited Mar 23, 2019 05:22PM) (new)

Allerglance | 24 comments So I got this from "normal-horoscopes" in tumblr and it says:

Today you will find a small rock shaped like film noir legend Robert Mitchum. This is non-negotiable, it will happen whether you want it or not.

Taurus?