Disney Musicals/Movies discussion

Favourite Disney Heroine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Hi I'm new to the group so thought I'd start a topic to get to know you!
For me the best princess is Ariel followed extremely closely by Belle (actually they are probably almost on par with Ariel just a centimetre ahead!)... its the songs and their spirit!

So what do you think?...doesn't have to be a princess but does have to be female!

message 2: by ♫Alisa♫ (new)

♫Alisa♫ (goodreadscomaah9726) | 19 comments For me it's the same, except I'd add Pocahontas.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam I'd have to say Jasmine.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle, Pocohantis, Jasmine

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam Mulan!!!!

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam And Jesse if she counts for one...

message 7: by Lily (new)

Lily (lstice) | 84 comments Mulan she saved her country.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) Mulan saved her country, but Pochahontas risked everything for true love! So, I think that makes them equals.

message 9: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments i so agree to that Christa!!

message 10: by Meg (new)

Meg Hawkins (Inkgirl) | 72 comments My favorite is Mulan--hands down. Then Belle, Meg, Amelia, Jane, Ariel, Lilo, Jasmine, and Tiana (wink wink)...and Yzma (lol).

message 11: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) I like Tinker Bell...

message 12: by Meg (new)

Meg Hawkins (Inkgirl) | 72 comments She's pretty awesome--if not for all the dumb marketing.

message 13: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments so true.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) I think Anastasia's an interesting heroine.

message 15: by Meg (new)

Meg Hawkins (Inkgirl) | 72 comments Yalp--and she has an adorable design! But she's Fox, not Disney...

message 16: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments what is the guys name in anastasia? because he is one sexy cartoon guy!☺

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily (lstice) | 84 comments who is Amelia?

message 18: by Maura (new)

Maura The guy's name I think is Demetri... and I have no clue who Amelia is. I think my favorite Disney heroine has always been Mulan, but I like the guys better. They're not always falling in love (they do most of the time, but...)

message 19: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments i totally agree.:)

message 20: by Maura (new)

Maura ikr? And they're not complete wimps. Sorry but it's true. have you ever noticed that the princesses trip a lot when they're running away from the bad people?

message 21: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments ikr? its actually pretty funny!:)

message 22: by Kaitie♥ (new)

Kaitie♥ (HoodiesGirl) | 24 comments I can't really decide order, but i'd say Meg, Belle, Mulan, and Pochahontas :)

message 23: by Maura (new)

Maura Oh, Meg is pretty cool, but I hate how she swore she'd never fall in love again, and then she did.

message 24: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments sigh..... i thougt it was so cute that Meg fell in love again

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 39 comments Me too. And the song to go with it was amazing!

message 26: by Maura (new)

Maura I liked the song, but hated the mushy gushy love parts.

message 27: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 234 comments i liked both!!

message 28: by Maura (new)

Maura How can you stand mushy gushy love scenes? It makes me shudder and go EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments i like aurora, kida, esmeralda, lady, megara

and that's it for now

maybe ill add some more later but these are my faves

message 30: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments I like Meg...she is cool....I LOVED the song....its stuck in my head bc I just watched Hercules last week.

message 31: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments ha ha, yeah my taste in disney girls vary so much you can't really figure out a pattern

i dunno, i probably like aurora because im in love with prince phillip (marry me!)

kida because i loved atlantis no matter what anyone says.

esmeralda because hunchback of notre dame is my favorite movie ever.

lady because she and tramp are just SO cute!

and megara because for once someone was cynical about their love life :)

message 32: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments Sleeping Beauty is such a classic...I'll never get tired of tht movie.
I haven't seen Atlantis in SOOOO long! I might just have to watch it tomorrow bc I have no school.
yeah Lady and the Tramp was such a cute movie.
and yes I agree she was very cynical about her love life.

message 33: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments well, a lot of people didn't like atlantis, but i disagree and say, while it wasn't a classic it still kicked ass. XD

message 34: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments Exactly...Idk about the second one though....I dont remember much from it, but I dont know if it was all that good.

message 35: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments i make a point not to watch sequels so i never saw it

i instead read a wiki summary

but i haven't read wiki summary on that movie so idk

message 36: by Maura (new)

Maura I never really watched Atlantis all the way through, so I didn't know who you were talking about for a second.
Esmeralda is AMAZING because she can fight and defend herself. I love her!

message 37: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments I havnt seen Hunchback of Noterdame since I was like 8 years old....and im 15 now.,..

message 38: by Maura (new)

Maura Wow! I had a recording of it, but I think we lost it...

message 39: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments well reading the other entries, i never understood why ariel and belle were liked that much

i kinda like ariel but i never found anything about belle really that appealing

but it's probably because lumiere was a 1,000 times cooler than her or beast (sad but true)
same deal with sebastian, he's so much better than eric or ariel

message 40: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments I like ariel because she is so adventurous and different...and I like Belle bc I can relate to her...

message 41: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments well, nothing personal

im a side character (or sidekick) freak so that's why characters like lumiere and sebastian shine through

message 42: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments also, on whoever asked about amelia, i think they're talking about captain amelia from Treasure Planet

that's the only amelia i know

message 43: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments Sebastian is cool too...I think he is very funny and a crucial part to the story.

message 44: by Maura (new)

Maura Hello? We're talking about heroines? What do you think about the new princess in The Princess and the Frog? I've only seen trailers, but she seems pretty cool to me.

message 45: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments cool it girl. in my experience, no one can stay on topic in the internet

even if you're not the type to post random pictures and ZOMG! MUST KILL SO_AND_SO!!!! on topics

but on tiana, she looks cool but i refuse to make a judgement until the movies out. although im pretty sure im going to fall in love with naveen

message 46: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments IDK, the movie looks interesting and I want to go see it when it comes out.

message 47: by Maura (new)

Maura I think the Prince is pretty hot as far as animation goes.
Tiana's the princesses name?

message 48: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 65 comments yes, tiana's the princess naveen's the prince

and ray is the awesome cajun firefly which i probably will fall in love with too

but who knows?

im just jumping up and down waiting for the movie

message 49: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 284 comments I'm not all that excited, but I still cant wait for it to come out,

message 50: by Maura (new)

Maura I wanna see it! When does it come out?

« previous 1 3 4 5