Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 8 Chapters in a WIP Fantasy Adventure Novel (will swap)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kshitij (last edited Mar 10, 2018 12:28PM) (new)

Kshitij Naithani | 5 comments Original Fantasy Novel. 8 Chapters are completed. It has features of Indian Mythology but I want to write it for an international audience so I need to know if the ideas are easily understandable throughout.

Synopsis: Adah Saini is a girl just trying to run through her life as she finishes school. But when her parents are killed in an accident and a group of people calling themselves Gods decide to contact her, her life is going to be turned upside down.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Snider I am willing to give it a try. I will warn you that I will stop reading it if I don't enjoy it. As long as you can handle that possibility, please share it with me. Do you do Google Docs?

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella Vacaroaia | 32 comments Hi Kshitij,

I would be happy to give your book a try; since I'm Romanian-Canadian, I would be a good way for you to test out your mythology. Would you like to swap? I've written an 85K NA Sci-fi.
-Ella

message 4: by Kshitij (new)

Kshitij Naithani | 5 comments Kshitij wrote: "Original Fantasy Novel. 8 Chapters are completed. It has features of Indian Mythology but I want to write it for an international audience so I need to know if the ideas are easily understandable t..."'

Sarah, send me your email id

message 5: by Kshitij (new)

Kshitij Naithani | 5 comments Sarah wrote: "I am willing to give it a try. I will warn you that I will stop reading it if I don't enjoy it. As long as you can handle that possibility, please share it with me. Do you do Google Docs?"

Ella I would love to do the swap. Send me your email id so I can send it over.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica O'Toole (jayotee) | 34 comments Kshitij wrote: "Original Fantasy Novel. 8 Chapters are completed. It has features of Indian Mythology but I want to write it for an international audience so I need to know if the ideas are easily understandable t..."

I'd be happy to take a look 😊 Will send you my email. If you have it in Word I can use tracking.

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 13 comments I'd like to read it. Would you be interested in trading?

message 8: by Kshitij (new)

Kshitij Naithani | 5 comments Alexis wrote: "I'd like to read it. Would you be interested in trading?"
Sure Alexis. PM me your mail id and we can trade for sure