Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

2018 Romance Showcase > Cherry Seniel- Romance Author

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Mar 31, 2018 11:15AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Cherry Seniel

Cherry Seniel

A Timeless Heartbeat

Two living souls who wish to rekindle a love—born from the past and reborn in the present. It was a love of a lifetime tested by time and age. But fate was elusive. The long days of waiting consumed her peace—it leads to a dark plan. Another soul can spark their flame of love in exchange for something she can never take back—her life. Death is not the end, in the name of love.

Mila opens her eyes and feels her heartbeat again. Thanks to her mysterious donor. Caught between life and death, a dream becomes her key. She knew that a lady gave her a second chance to live. But in return, she made her promise one thing—to find a guy she doesn't know. The secret of the past is her only clue, but how to find him—she remains oblivious.

The dream can mean nothing—she starts to believe that until fate made its way to unveil the answers to her questions. Joshua's penetrating gaze awakens a feeling that is new to her. Is it really a new spark? Or is it an old feeling, rooted deeply, waiting to be rekindled? She needs to lead her fate—to embrace the love from the past or to welcome Luke's love in the present?

message 2: by A. (new)

A. M. Nestler (amnestler) | 110 comments description

message 3: by Cherry (last edited Mar 22, 2018 01:23AM) (new)

Cherry Seniel | 20 comments North Emblem
By: Cherry Seniel

The Chief of Aplon is dead. The entire village rejoices. His death serves as a reminder to everyone. Never defy the law of the land or succumb to the consequences. Loving a Samardian is against the rule. Did the spirit forbid it or is it a law mandated by man? No one gets immunity—not even the Chief.

Ingrid—the woman he loves. She can’t escape the wrath of the people, including the life she carries. But she will take her chances. Her baby will survive and rule Aplon one day to correct these idiosyncrasies. She will protect this claim even it will cost her life. It shall be done. This is her vow.

Elijah sees nothing but darkness the first time he opens his eyes while in the care of his newfound family. But thanks to his crystal, he pictures the world in black and white. He wants to believe he is normal, but his heart tells otherwise. And with his fatal touch—he knew he isn’t ordinary. He must conceal this secret. It’s the only way not to hurt anyone. But with Hayleya, the world he knew becomes the opposite. He can look into her eyes and feel her touch without fear. And she holds his heart captive the first time their gaze met. If only he can swap his reality with that kind of world he knew in his dream. He would stay in that place where there is no fear and darkness, but love and freedom. Their love is real. The story repeats itself. He fell in love with a Samardian—just like his father. But this time, he will fight for it and he must succeed. The life of Hayleya and the discovery of his true identity hang by a thread. There’s no room for failure. Saving Hayleya means unleashing the words written by a powerful Samardian—his mother.

message 4: by Cherry (last edited Apr 06, 2018 12:42AM) (new)

Cherry Seniel | 20 comments Hi Friends,
To celebrate the Brain to Books Cycon and Book Expo 2018 Event, my debut novel 'A Timeless Heartbeat' is 67% OFF at smashwords.com. Hope you can get your e-book copy.

Simply enter Promo Code: KJ52G upon checkout.
Offer Valid from April 6-8, 2018

A Timeless Heartbeat

Paperback Edition discounted at lulu.com
A Timeless Heartbeat (Paperback Edition)

Get the complete lists where you can get 'A Timeless Heartbeat' from online bookstores.

Happy Reading!

message 5: by Cherry (last edited Apr 06, 2018 12:43AM) (new)

Cherry Seniel | 20 comments Hi my lovely readers,

We don't always get to choose what happens in this life, but we can choose to grow in compassion, courage, and wisdom as a result.

I would like you to meet, Elijah, in my book 'North Emblem'. His journey as a blind person wasn't easy. Be with him on his journey as he unravels the mystery of his true identity.

To celebrate the Brain to Books Cycon and Book Expo 2018 Event, my book North Emblem (Book 1 of the Relic Series) is 67% OFF at smashwords.com. Hope you can get your e-book copy.

Simply enter Promo Code: HR72A upon checkout.
Offer Valid from April 6-8, 2018

Get North Emblem from Smashwords.com

Get the complete lists where you can get 'North Emblem' from online bookstores.

Happy Reading!

message 6: by Cherry (new)

Cherry Seniel | 20 comments Hello to everyone. :-)

So great to be part of this amazing, fun event. I am a fan. Thanks to the brilliant minds of many authors who worked together, and make this happened.

Let me share a short story about myself.

Apart from being an author, I worked as an IT professional, handling a team as my day job. I love to explore my capacities, fuelling my passions and do the things that I love. Writing is my utmost desire to fulfill. I have kept it in me since High School. That explained my love of reading lots of novels. But my family wasn't that open yet about the idea of me becoming a writer. So I put that dream to sleep. :-)

I've graduated B.S. Computer Engineering and right after graduation, I've got a job in the IT field. But I wanted to explore more--in a different field that time. So while I was working, I took my Masters in Business Administration at night and gained knowledge about Entrepreneurship and Finance. Despite those achievements, something was left undone. But not until two years ago, when my debut novel 'A Timeless Heartbeat' came out. It was a remarkable feeling of achievement. And last year, another book came out. And hopefully, another one this year. The journey was amazing.

And one thing I have proven to myself, doing what I love never feels like work. It's just a breath of fresh air every day.

Welcome to the Brain to Books Cycon and Book Expo 2018 event.

Cheers to everyone!

Cherry Seniel

message 7: by A. (new)

A. M. Nestler (amnestler) | 110 comments Happy CyCon, Cherry! <3

message 8: by Cherry (new)

Cherry Seniel | 20 comments A. wrote: "Happy CyCon, Cherry! <3"

Likewise, Ashley. :-)
Thank you, our Romance Genre Manager. You did great! *clap*

Cheers! :-)

Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Timeless Heartbeat (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cherry Seniel (other topics)