TΉΣ CӨLLΣGΣ LIFΣ discussion

Town > Mall

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Eliot walked into the Mall and looked around, He needed to get his daughter some clothes since she'd be moving into the Dorm room with himself and two other's, He hoped that his room-mates were fine with children. He wanted a nice environment to keep her in. Eliot stopped in front of the Store he knew Katie-Beth was in and was unsure if he should just walk in, it was a little girls clothing store and he knew he'd look out of place there, him being an adult man not a little girl, He looked away from the store so it didn't look like he was leering. Because he wasn't. He ran a hand through his hair sighing, wondering if he should stop someone and send them in to get her.

Katie beth walked around inside the store looking through the clothes and backpacks, and underwear to find everything she needed. She was gonna be living on a College campus with her father after all. She needed to be prepared.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali walked around inside one of her favorite stores, a jewelry shop. She spent her time shopping for a lot of jewelry as well as clothing. She was looking in a backpack and clothing store for a new backpack, when she noticed Katie Beth, but Kali didn't say anything.

message 4: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Katie-Beth picked up the clothes she'd picked out and walked over to the Register. "Daddy" She called out letting him know it was time to pay.

Eliot walked into the store and looked down before smiling at Katie-Beth, "You find everything you need Katie-Beth" He asked.

"Yes Daddy" She said with a smile and hugged him.

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali found what she was looking for and bought the backpack. She left the store and looked around. She went to other stores in the mall, one after the other until she went to Forever 21 and she found the perfect dress for back-to-school.

message 6: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Katie Beth and Eliot walked out of the room and headed towards the food Court, "What do you want for dinner Katie-Beth?" He asked.

"I want a Hamburger" She said with a smile.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali bought the dress and then walked towards the food court. She was thinking of getting some Japanese food for dinner.

message 8: by Kensi Blye (last edited Oct 03, 2014 07:44PM) (new)

Kensi Blye Eliot ordered a Hamburger for Katie Beth and ordered Japanese food for himself then he and Katie Beth found a table and sat down.

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali ordered herself some Japanese food from her favorite restaurant in the food court that serves Japanese food.

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Katie-Beth got up from her chair and ran over to Kali and skipped around her.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali smiled at the little girl. Kali liked skipping around and she was like a little girl herself sometimes at heart.

message 12: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Come sit with my Daddy and me" Katie-Beth said.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali smiled and nodded her head, "Your really amazing......" There was more Kali wanted to say but she couldn't.

message 14: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Katie-Beth smiled at Kali and walked backwards.

message 15: by Ken (last edited Oct 03, 2014 08:59PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali grabbed her stuff and followed Katie-Beth. Kali was wondering what her brother was up to but she was having too much fun.

message 16: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Katie-Beth sat down next to Eliot who was eating and smiled at him.

Eliot offered Katie-Beth some of his food and smiled when she took a bite.

message 17: by Ken (last edited Oct 03, 2014 09:07PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali sat next to Katie-Beth. Kali looked back and forth between the two, thinking about how close she was with her brother now and how she and him used to hate each other before this.

message 18: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Daddy" Katie-Beth said with a smile.

"Yeah Katie-Beth" He said picking up their garbage and throwing it away before sitting down next to her.

"You think Maybe this girl is going to College with you?" She asked.

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Kali wondered if she'd ever see Isis or Abigael or who her dormmates would be at college. Kali looked at the last text she'd sent to Carlos. Kali missed talking to him and missed being around her friends.

message 20: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I dunno sweetheart Maybe, why don't you ask her?" Eliot said to his daughter.

"Okay, Hey are you going to college here?" Katie-Beth asked her.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Yep. With a couple of friends and family too. I'm a Sophomore. Name is Kali."

message 22: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "My Daddy's going to College here, My name's Katie-Beth Spencer and this is my Daddy Eliot Spencer" She said.

Eliot glanced around.

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "That's nice...so how do you like it here?" Kali said after a while. She was not sure what to say.

message 24: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "It's okay, Nothing like Austen though" He said shrugging.

"No place ever will be like Austen Daddy" Katie-Beth said.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "I agree with the it's okay. Not like Alexander Hamilton High, or like San Diego."

message 26: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Eliot nodded at the Both of them and saw a girl, Who looked to be pretty tall with waist length brown hair and light eyes, He knew she went to College, On some kind of Scholarship. He looked at Kali. "Who's that?" He asked thinking that she'd know.

Mary walked through the stores and looked around holding her daughter's hand as they did so.

message 27: by Ken (last edited Oct 26, 2014 12:49PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Mary Camden. She's in my Chemistry class and most of the guys have said that she's a complete tomboy. The rest of the school says that she's dated even the Varsity Quarterback, Carlos Rivera. In other words, the school knows that Mary has dated a lot of boys, including her sister Lucy's ex-boyfriend. Mary even pretended to have a relationship with a guy once. The only other thing I really know about her is that she's like almost 6 ft tall. Beyond that, she really isn't someone people talk to a lot unless they want to basically talk to her about basketball or something like that."

message 28: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Mary walked over to Kali and Eliot, her daughter skipping along beside her. She stopped next to Kali and Eliot's table. "So how're you doing Kali? I don't see you alot outside of School" She said as she stood there. She glanced at Eliot. "And by the way, even though I've dated a few people and I have a daughter I'm not easy" She said.

message 29: by Ken (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:03PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "I've been busy, Mar. My sister's off doing things as usual. Kyle is off looking for a girl to talk to. My mom is still teaching Geometry at Woodrow and my dad is still teaching history, but he's actually been recently diagnosed with cancer. How have you been? And how's your daughter? It's been almost like forever since we last really did hang out. Wasn't it at that party that Carlos Rivera threw that we last saw each other?"

message 30: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I think it was at the Rivera party, we last saw each other, Ruthie's doing pretty good and I'm pretty good too." She said smiling at Kali. "I've been shopping for clothes for Ruthie though." She said with a shrug.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "I went shopping earlier too. Had to get a new dress, mainly because my old one was so worn out it looked like someone had thrown it to a dog and then put it through a paper shredder."

message 32: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Mary bit back a chuckle, She herself hated wearing dresses and she had a Dog who would chew on a dress if said piece of clothing was left down so Happy could get it. "Ruthie has a birthday coming up" Mary said to her.

Ruthie nodded excitedly, "I'm gonna be this many she said holding up five fingers.

message 33: by Ken (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:14PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Well then Happy Early Birthday Ruthie" Kali said to the little girl. Kali looked back at Mary, "There isn't really any practice for swimming coming up soon as far as I know, but I did look at the school site and saw that they already picked out who they thought was the best candidate for the new co-captain. They kept me as Captain again, but I am not rejoining Softball and not getting back together with James, there was a reason he and I broke up and why I began dating Max Bruckhaus, but I am happy with Max and that's all that matters. Still a little shocked what he texted me his plan was though. He.....he....wants.....to..."

message 34: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Ruthie smiled and hugged Kali.

"He wants to sleep with you?" Mary said hugging Ruthie.

message 35: by Ken (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:52PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "No, at least not right away as He wants to eventually do that, but he's told me that he wants to marry me before sleeping with me because he doesn't like sleeping with a girl and then just not being anything else to her than just the dude she slept with. If it were James, he wouldn't care about marriage first."