Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Classes/Extra-Cirricular > Care of Magical Creatures

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Julia | 1946 comments Mod

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, sorry, was I supposed to post first?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Facepalm. Whoops))

Rose went to one of her favorite classes, Care of Magical creatures, and waited for both Lark and the beginning of class.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) ((Its k))

Lark waked into Care of Magical Creatures and saw Rose. "Hey" he said, a little embarrassed from the morning.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!" Rose exclaimed, failing to notice his embarrassment.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's up?" Rose asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah," Rose said. "Just a bit, yeah, I agree."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark looked up, his face flushing. "For you..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Rose asked, tilting her head to the side.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "For you it was probably only a little embarrassing. For me...."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very?" Rose guessed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry then," Rose said.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "It's fine, though" Lark insisted.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then," Rose accepted.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) ((Is Hagrid going to come or something?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't think so))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) ((Ok then should we rp him.....?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Probably not, and I think a Care of Magical Creatures Professor has been created that isn't Hagrid.))

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments ((I am the teacher if you want me to rp))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kendra, is that agreeable with you? It is with me. . . .))

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Good Morning class" Proffesor Fay said

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded and replied, "Morning, proff!"

message 30: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Today we have some Billywigs" Fey said "does everyone have their gloves? By the way does anyone know what Billywigs are used for?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded and said the answer.

message 32: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Thats right many do not know that when they eat Fizzing Whizbees that they have Billywigs in them, many young witches and wizards have caught billywigs for the feeling they induce of giddiness"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose laughed and whispered to Lark, "I think my cousins, or at least my uncle, wouldn't let me live it down if I didn't know billywigs are in Fizzing Whizbees."

message 34: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Hem hem"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"She sounds like Umbridge," Rose groaned under her breath so only Lark could hear.

message 36: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Now you are to sit there and start to right the apperance of a billywig and other charaters of it"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose groaned loudly and waited for Lark to take his seat before sitting down next to him.

message 38: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments ((wait a second lark is a boy?))
"Miss Rose if you would like to come up here" Fey said bringing out a cage with 2 Billiwigs in it

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lark is a boy. And I am going to wait for Kendra to reply before continuing, okay?))

message 40: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments ((ok))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) ((Sorry guys))

Lark sat down and watched Rose walk up to Proff Fey.

message 42: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments ((you next rose or me))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((either or))

message 44: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments "Rose stick your hand in the cage"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose glared at the professor but did it anyway.

message 46: by Mary (last edited Aug 25, 2014 03:31PM) (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments the Billywigs took no notice of her hand "Now hit one"Prof said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose looked mutinously up an the professor and started to shake her head, but a second later, she ended up hitting one anyway.

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments The Billywig stings Rose (( by the way billywigs produce a reaally good feeling of giddiness and weightlessness)) "In a minute you will feel the effects of a Billywig"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose felt a big smile coming onto her face. She ran back to Lark and threw her arms around his neck.

((Let's wait for Kendra's response))

message 50: by Mary (new)

Mary Green | 248 comments ((ok))

« previous 1