Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Classes/Extra-Cirricular > Potions Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Julia | 1946 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Val and Scorpius looked at the cauldron in distaste. For the next week, they were supposed to work in threes on a potion. They remembered their offer to work with Kinsey and looked around for the other girl. "Kinsey!" Val and Scorpius shouted in unison.

message 3: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 2044 comments Mod
Kinsey looked up from frowning at her cauldron. Val and Scorpius were looking for her. Of course! She could partner up with them. She maneuvered her way through the class room until she reached them. "Hello." She said.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!" Val chirped, grinning at Kinsey.
"Hi," Scorpius echoed.
"So glad you could join us!" Val added. Scorpius rolled his eyes.

message 5: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"It's much better than being with a stranger." Kinsey said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"There we go then!" Val said, smiling. "You wouldn't happen to know what we're doing today by any chance? Scorp and I weren't paying attention."

"You weren't and I couldn't hear over you," Scorpius amended. Val elbowed him for his effort.

message 7: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"We're supposed to research a potion of our choice and then brew it." Kinsey replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius and Val looked at each other and groaned. Val looked at Kinsey and asked, "Well, have you got any ideas? Only one I'm coming up with is polyjuice."

"Which we're not doing," Scorpius grumbled. "So we need your input."

message 9: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"One potion I've always wanted to do was an Invisible Potion." Kinsey said. "That could be interesting."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting?" Val snorted. "Try spectacular!"

"Alright, I'm in," Scorpius agreed.

"I bet we could sneak around a lot more easily like this," Val added. "Or startle Rose."

"Great idea, Kinsey!" Scorpius said, smiling.

message 11: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Part of the assignment is that we have to write a essay on the history of the potion though." Kinsey said. "That part won't be as spectacular."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, it should still be fun. And we could add a practical application part featuring a picture of the professor in bed or the professor using the restroom or something," Val retorted, smirking.

"I like the sneaking up on Rose part best," Scorpius added, raising his eyebrows.

message 13: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey smiled. "Okay, then we have our potion."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"So we do," Scorpius said.

"Is the potion in our textbooks or are we going to have to go get a pass to the library?" Val asked, groaning at the thought of going to the library. For a Ravenclaw, she was not a fan of the library. She preferred getting books herself.

message 15: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Not sure." Kinsey said. "I think it's most likely not in our textbooks though."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah," Val groaned. "Library it is then."

"I'll go get us all passes," Scorpius said, getting up. A moment later, he returned, carrying three passes to the library.

message 17: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Great." Kinsey said.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's head to the library then!" Val said, getting out of her seat.

message 19: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey nodded. "Okay then." She followed Val out of the classroom.

message 20: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments *drops off books and jogs to dorm to get her robes*

message 21: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Albus walked into the potions classroom and sat down at the empty cauldron while he waited for his friend.

message 22: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments After changing, she jogs back to potions classroom. Stops before entering and fixes her hair. Then walks in. "I'm back!" She says smiling...

message 23: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Great! I found the potions book. It says we'll need 2 slugs, a Phoenix feather, 4 crushed beetles, and an hour to mix it with potion water," he said

((I just made all that up XD))

message 24: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments ((Nice!!))
"Cool! I brought my potion kit, so I have the ingredients." Smiles at him

message 25: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Awesome, let's get started," he smiled as she sat down next to him.

message 26: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments Begins to pull out ingredients and put them into container.

message 27: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

After about an hour, they looked into the cauldron. "It looks like the right shade of green. I think we're good!" He said with a smile. He was relived he would be passing his homework assignment. He took out a small vial and scooped up some of the potion into it so he could turn it in.

message 28: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments She smiles at him, and says happily.
"You did most of the work, I'm sure you can pass with flying colors!" She finds herself staring at him and quickly shakes her head and looks away.

message 29: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Well, thanks for the help," he said. "Hey, it's getting to be around dinner time, we should head to the Great Hall for Dinner," he suggested as he washed out the cauldron and put the textbook away.

message 30: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Great!" She says as she cleans up her potion kit and finds herself thinking he so handsome, but who am I kidding? He probably has a girlfriend already. Plus I barely know him!

message 31: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

((Posted at the great hall))

message 32: by Ella (new)

Ella Henry picks up his books and starts to walk out of class.

message 33: by Ella (new)

Ella Henry hears her coming and turns around. "Who are you?" He said with general disinterest.

message 34: by Ella (new)

Ella "Oh. Hello." Henry replied, as though the topic was still very boring.

message 35: by Ella (new)

Ella "What are you looking at?" He asked snappily.

message 36: by Ella (new)

Ella He was shocked for a moment before regaining his composure. "Henry Smith."

message 37: by Ella (new)

Ella "Ugh... I hope we don't have the same class... But my next class would be astronomy." Henry sighed.

((Gosh, this is one bratty kid!))

message 38: by Ella (new)

Ella "Honestly! Who teaches here! Idiot professors!" Henry grumbles and starts to walk off towards astronomy.

message 39: by Ella (new)

Ella ((Do you want to continue in astronomy?))

message 40: by Ella (new)

Ella ((Sounds good))

message 41: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

((Here it is.))

Sandi walked into potions class, not looking forward for it. Potions was her bad subject.

message 42: by Avery (new)

Avery (froststar1064) | 30 comments Following her reed walked in but tripped when his bag broke

message 43: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Sandi turned around. "A-are you okay?"

message 44: by Avery (new)

Avery (froststar1064) | 30 comments Yeah I fine but if you could help me pick this up that be nice lets get to class before lek gets mad (( in school might be slow plus I am bad at writing sorry))

message 45: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

((It's okay.))

"R-right," Sandi said. She started to pick up Reed's books and stuff.

message 46: by Avery (new)

Avery (froststar1064) | 30 comments Thanks reed says while he also starts to pick up stuff (whatever the mending spell is) let go as he enters the classroom lek begins to say

message 47: by Avery (new)

Avery (froststar1064) | 30 comments Good morning class today we will be making a poison lets get started

message 48: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Sandi slipped into a seat. She sighed inwardly.

message 49: by Avery (new)

Avery (froststar1064) | 30 comments You will need to cut been into 12 silvers than add to a base of goat spit add in 5 leaves of lettuce than spin it 7times to the right and 2 to the left than let is simmer for 7 minutes and pore it into a crystal goblet go best potion receives 10 points

message 50: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Sandi started adding things to her cauldron, mumbling under her breath.

« previous 1 3