Fairy Tail discussion

Fairy Hills > Morgan's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 582 (582 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) A small place near the guild. It has an upstairs master bedroom, a guest bedroom, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan stepped into his front door with a sigh, taking his boots off by the mat. He'd had a rough time pretending to be in a good mood, and he just wanted to go to sleep.

message 3: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza popped by not ten minutes later, knocking on his door, trying not to boom her fist against the wood or seem frantic.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan, who was in the kitchen, heard the knocks, but he didn't go to answer it immediately. He smelled Erza. What was she there for? He reluctantly opened the door.

message 5: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She held up the book bag. "I think we swapped books, Morgan..."

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Oh. Right," Morgan said, nodding. He turned to get hers. He didn't even try to read it, since he didn't understand the title.

message 7: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She was frantic and jittery, wondering if the fact that he'd read it had made him so distant.

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Here," he said, offering it to her.

message 9: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I apologize about the contents," she blurted, making the exchange far outside of her normal, cool exterior.

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "What are you talking about? I can't even understand the title," he said. Only about an eighth of the words made sense to him. He hadn't been taught smut.

message 11: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Oh? Nothing!" her face went bright tomato red and she dropped the book quickly into her bag. "Nothing," she said, more calmly.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Alright..." Morgan murmured, frowning. That was a huge spike in embarrassment.

message 13: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I'll just be going, then," she said, recovering.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Goodbye then," he said, starting to close the door.

message 15: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She stepped back, almost having it shut in her face. He seemed really mad at her... The guilt was awful.

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan wasn't mad at all. He'd been polite, right? He didn't slam the door, and he had said goodbye, too. He walked upstairs to his bedroom.

message 17: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She sighed, feeling more guilty. Girls were, and always will be, really weird.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan wanted a nap. And to be alone. For a long time.

message 19: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza read the entirety of her book all night, but it didn't cheer her, even if it was well written.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan decided to stay home and study his the next day, and not show up at the guild.

message 21: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments And... Erza was more distraught. Sebastian was probably having a field day with this.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian was twisting his ring around his finger and chuckling. The woman didn't seem to understand that rejecting a person made them a bit down. She also didn't seem to know an act from the real thing. Didn't she get that Morgan had only pretended that he wasn't into her?

message 23: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments And Erza was totally pretending she wasn't into Morgan. She was apparently blind to all acts.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian laughed harder after watching her for a moment, watching from his solitary space. "So much for star crossed lovers," he joked, snickering. Romeo was a wreck and Juliet was clueless.

message 25: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments They were powerful and daft.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) So very daft.

message 27: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments However, Erza heard Sebastian's comment and saw him looking right at her. She returned his gaze evenly, curious as to what he meant.

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian smiled and waved, not in as dark a mood as usual.

message 29: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She sauntered over. "What was that comment for?"

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Nothing much, Lady Capulet," Sebastian replied, shrugging.

message 31: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza read enough romance to have bridged Shakespeare. "And that comment?"

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You're ridiculous, Erza," Sebastian said, rolling his eyes. He knew that some of the guild members were clueless, but...

Well, none of them knew his magic yet, and it'd been a year.

Except for Morgan. He probably did.

"You read enough romance to know what's going on, don't you?"

message 33: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I have no clue what you're talking about, which is why I've asked you to enlighten me."

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You're smitten," Sebastian teased.

message 35: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I don't think that word means what you think it means," she said, not uncomfortable at all, because she was lost in daftness.

message 36: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Smitten," Seb started, "very much in love," he finished. "You're interested in Wonder Boy, Mr. Dragomn."

message 37: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "On the contrary, I put him down out of the hopes of being with me because I did not want to be with him."

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Of course you did. You're in denial. That's sort of common," he said, shrugging.

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I think you're deluded," she said, a twinge of doubt in the back of her mind.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You gave the man cake."

message 41: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "So? I got his eye torn out."

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "No you didn't. It wasn't in any way, shape, or form your fault. And he knows it. It was more his fault than yours. He doesn't even care that it's gone. Try a better excuse."

message 43: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Without me, he'd still have his eye." By chain of events, naturally. It wasn't a good excuse, but she felt bad about it, so logically it had to really effect her... right? It couldn't be that something else was making her miserable...

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "If he wasn't a wizard, he'd have not been there either. Does that make it Magic's fault?" he asked, snickering.

message 45: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Sebastian was too annoying for her liking. She pursed her lips, biting her tongue at the same time. "Maybe..."

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) He was just being helpfully irritating. "That's pretty childish," he said, sighing.

message 47: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "It is not. It's logical enough."

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "By that logic, magic shouldn't exist, which means Fairy Tail shouldn't exist, which means everything would be boring. You're grasping for an excuse not to like him. Why? Jellal?"

message 49: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Her face went very red at that. "You don't know what you're talking about."

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Your face disagrees," he said, shrugging. "I'm just trying to be honest with you, Erza. Maybe you should try to move on from Fernandes."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12