1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > TJ and Janelle Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Um maybe I'm not sure like a rescue mission kind of romance. Been watching too many action movies.

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay So I'll do a simple charrie and the plot line I'll figure out how to start it.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Janelle Thompson

Appearance:

History: Her mother was murdered when she was eight her father disappeared. Her uncle took her in but she never knew he was a criminal. She finished school and had gotten a degree her job as a undercover cop. She works hard but her job is putting her in danger.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay I will start in just a minute.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Janelle got out of her car going into the right bar she needed even if it was closed she knows the bar tender is still there. "Tom Henry?" She asked him.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "In Janelle Thompson. I need to ask you a few questions." She said to him. Showing her badge.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Let's sit down. I just have a few questions about the murder of Gina Dallas." She explained to him.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I was just wondering if something was going on with her a few days before the murder?" She asked him getting a small notebook and pencil.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments She nodded. "Yes it's a tragedy her daughter is shaken up." She finished writing things down. "I also was wondering if there was anyone you saw around the bar that was being suspicious around Gina wanting to hurt her?" she asked him curiously.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments She nodded. "Thank you," she wrote it all down and gave him her card. "If you know anything else Tom please call me." She said to him.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "That's very nice of you. You call me for either situations." She smiled at him getting up she grabbed her notebook and got up. "Thank you for your help."

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Hi Tom I'm just at home cooking." She said into her phone stirring the pasta was making. She was also going to ask him if he would like to come over for dinner. She liked talking to him.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yes actually I was wondering if you'd like to come over? I made enough for two." She admitted. She was excited she was dressed in a black mini dress cooking up the steak. It would all be done before he comes.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Great um you can come at seven." She said into the phone it was six fifteen so it was perfect. She was cooking up as much as she could setting the table. She got some wine and beer even. She put her cop things in her bedroom.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Janelle looked up at him blushing softly she changed so her dress was easy. "Hey." She was putting dinner on the table when her came inside.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "The bedroom or the couch. It doesn't matter." She said to him the dinner was so good and so quick. It was nice and easy.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments She smiled. And nodded watching him. ((Should we go to pm?))