Hunters of Artemis discussion

Places > Hunter's Headquarters

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
Btw this is the main camp for the hunters. Go!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
Thalia strutted up to the campsite. She then sat down on a log by the fire admiring the hunters.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami was roasting a deer haunch. She saw Thalia and smiled.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
Thalia looked up and smiled at Ami. "Good evening, Ami." she said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami looked up too, "Hi Thalia, and thanks for the deer." She said.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
"No problem." Thalia said, smiling. We're about to start the meeting, why don't you sit down?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami nodded and sat on a log. "Anything really important happening?"

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
"So far, no." Thalia said. "But some of the hunters are returning from camp half blood and camp Jupiter and they may have some news."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami sighed, "Hood, but I'm sorta worried for the younger girls." She said.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
"Yes, yes." Thalia said grimly. "We all are." Just then 3 hunters walked into the campsite. "We're back from the camps. They said. "And we have bad news."

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
((I have to shower now. I'll rp later if your still up but otherwise, see ya later!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay! Bye!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami frowned and bit her lip. "What is it?" She didn't like bad news.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Elsewhere.... Nikki sighed. Grover wanted to speak with her.This was bad news. If Nikki was caught talking to a MALE satyr, she would get in huge trouble with Artemis. But she was still new to the hunters and had no other friends.

message 16: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments At nightfall, Nikki ran to the ring of apple trees where her and Grover met. Of course they were just friends but he was still a boy-so they had to meet in secret."What is it?!" she hissed at Grover.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami looked around, noticing one girl was gone. Strange, she had been gone during dinner for the past week.

message 18: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Nikki was nervous,she knew the hunters would notice her absence. Grover snapped her out of her trance by whispering,"something is not right with the forest trees are dying off,animals vanishing without a trace! maybe you and some other hunters could find a cure!" nikki sighed... it would be hard coming up with an excuse for the information's source. it would be a long night.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami frowned and got up, dropping her food. She walked into the forest hoping to find Nikki.

message 20: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Nikki froze in her tracks,she heard someone coming! GO she violently whispered to grover. He scampered off aright as Ami walked into the clearing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami rubbed her arm. "H-hi." She stuttered. The hair over her eye fell even further.

message 22: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Nikki paused,stared at ami for a second and then dashed through the forest back to camp.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"A-Wait!" Ami yelled at Nikki. She ran trying to follow her.

message 24: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Nikki looked back,Ami was quickly catching up! She finally bolted into camp a few seconds later

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami ran into the camp, "Nikki!" She called out. Why was she running?

message 26: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments Nikki heard Ami yelling her name and paused.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami ran up beside Nikki, "what are you doing?" She asked seriously confused.

message 28: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments "Promise you wont tell?" Nikki cautiously asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami nodded, 'What is going on with Nikki?' She thought.

message 30: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments "well I have been talking to a satyr lately,a boy satyr,and he says the forest is dying and the creatures are disappearing! xan you help me find a cure?" nikki stammered.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami gulped, why did she have to be so curious? She could just snoop around! Now she had to say yes. Instead of accepting Ami just made a weird moaning noise, it sounded like a goose being strangled.

message 32: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments nikki got the message and tried to choke back tears. She dashed to her tent and cried herself to sleep.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami gollowed, "W-Wait!" She called out, seriously confused.

message 34: by Kara (new)

Kara Jackson (fluffyunicorn) | 16 comments nikki screamed in frustration. She had to run her mouth and ask ami to join her. now ami would think she was a traitorous psycho.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ami stepped into Nikki's tent. "I-I'm sorry." She said worried for her fellow huntress, "I-I'm sorta shy and didn't know what to say, I'll help you." She said defiantly.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 45 comments Mod
Kalie strutted through the headquarters side-eyeing everyone and not paying much attention to what was going on