♥Fangirlin'!♥ discussion

Fangirl about Fantasy & Angels > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Final book of the Harry Potter series!

message 2: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments I love this book!

message 3: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments I know! I love this book!

message 4: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling

My favourite thing in the world!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

For me it was a little boring at first, but it got really good more towards the end

message 6: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments For me, no part of it was uninteresting. All of it just rocked!!!!! I loved this book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I didn't read this. It's like, I read upto Goblet of Fire then straight to Half-Blood prince and that's pretty much it lol

message 8: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "Lol I didn't read this. It's like, I read upto Goblet of Fire then straight to Half-Blood prince and that's pretty much it lol"

What...? You didn't read Order of the Phoenix? Tut..tut

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Nope. Or Deathly Hollows.

message 10: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "xD Nope. Or Deathly Hollows."

What?! but why?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't buy them. 0.o

message 12: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "I didn't buy them. 0.o"

Then do. Go rush and buy one today. I bet you'll love it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched the movie. (view spoiler)

message 14: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "I watched the movie. [spoilers removed]"

Oh, that stupid movie. It's not even a patch compared to the book. Everyone dies? Yeah right, I saw ghosts in the epilogue...:p :p

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

xD I am gonna borrow Order of Phoenix from my frined. That is, when she stops forgetting to bring it. -__-

message 16: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "xD I am gonna borrow Order of Phoenix from my frined. That is, when she stops forgetting to bring it. -__-"

Very good, very good. It's a little boring at first but don't fling it out of the window like many people do. And Harry's temper is positively humongous and extremely nasty.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated that zip-me-up scene. Looked weird in the movie. the most biggest film HP disappointment was Half-Blood Prince. hated it.

message 18: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "I hated that zip-me-up scene. Looked weird in the movie. the most biggest film HP disappointment was Half-Blood Prince. hated it."

Hated? That's an understatement. I wanted to take off my slipper and smash the television screen, or betters till, bring it down on Daniel Radcliffe's head.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Ikr? The Burrow burning...Ginny tying his shoelace (awkward scene...)...and then the making was so horrible. harry would never trust snape. In the books he was frozen.

message 20: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "xD Ikr? The Burrow burning...Ginny tying his shoelace (awkward scene...)...and then the making was so horrible. harry would never trust snape. In the books he was frozen."

Right. I always liked Snape.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2014 03:10AM) (new)

I finally found an excuse for Snape's horrible hair:

Snape's letter to Lily before Harry was born:

Dear Lilly
You touched my hair once. I never washed it since.

description

description

description

description

message 22: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "I finally found an excuse for Snape's horrible hair:

Dear Lilly
You touched my hair once. I never washed it since.

"
Awesome!

message 23: by Saakshi (new)

Saakshi Roy | 25 comments Saakshi Roy wrote: "Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: "I finally found an excuse for Snape's horrible hair:

Dear Lilly
You touched my hair once. I never washed it sinc..."

Fabulous, fabulous!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz!