Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Angelena and Emma

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Hello! :)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Hey! So, what type of RPs do you like to do? :)

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Oh, I'm good with all sorts of stuff, really :)
But if we do romance I prefer to be the girl or do doubles? Just so it's fair.
I kinda want to do a bit of a cutesy rp right now, but I'm really open to anything--what about you?

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Alright, cool!
Yeah, doubles works just fine. :)
It doesn't really matter to me what kind it is. I might have some ideas floating around somewhere on my computer...I'll go see if I can find some real quick. ^^

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Ok! I can try to pull up a few ideas too :)

message 6: by Aηgєℓєηα (last edited Jul 23, 2014 01:42PM) (new)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Here's some I managed to find. :)

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments I really like the first, second and last one :)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments I'm really fine with doing any of them. Is there a certain one you'd like to be the girl in? :)

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Well I think the first one? I think I can kind of relate to parts of her character, and it makes doubles really easy because we could set up the people they were betrothed to up together...

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments I was thinking we could just do two separate RPs all together, and then we could have those characters as just extras in that one. How's that sound?

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Oh, that's good as well :) which one are you most interested in being the girl in then? All your ideas are great :)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Aww, thanks! Hmm...Maybe the circus one? I think my original idea for that was that it's set in the Victorian age and a normal girl falls for the circus magician. That cool with you? :)

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Yup, that's fine with me :)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Alright, cool. How detailed do you usually do characters?

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments I can do anything from simple to multiple parts-- it's whatever you would prefer.

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments I usually like to do a paragraph for history and personality, plus all the basic stuff. Does that work?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Yup, works for me :) I'll get started when I get home to my computer, k?

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments Alright, I'll start on mine in just a bit, too! :)

message 19: by Emma (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:12AM) (new)

Emma | 1951 comments UNDER CONSTRUCTION

↳ Disclaimer: (view spoiler)

❝So the attention's on the nobody dressmaker now?❞

❝I liked my life when it was simpler.❞

↳░ Yelena ░ → ░ Ruby ░ → ░ Vionnet ░↵
↳ As you may have noticed, I'm not going by the royal last name. No need to curtsy, I'm not really a princess.

Yelena
\ye-le-na\
Meaning sun ray, bright or shining one.
Yelena has 6 variant forms: Elaina, Elana, Elena, Eleni, Ileana, Ilona.

Ruby
\r(u)-by\
Meaning jewel, or precious jewel, specifically the red stone "ruby".
Ruby has 11 variant forms: Rubee, Rubena, Rubetta, Rubey, Rubi, Rubia, Rubianne, Rubie, Rubina, Rubinia and Rubyna.

↳░ 18 ░→ ░ August 6 ░→ ░ 4:05 ░→ ░ Leo ░→ ░ The Kingdom of Rireveth ░↵

↳░ Female ░ → ░ Heterosexual ░ → ░ Single ░ → ░ Virgin ░↵

❝I got a tiara, too. It's a little overboard, if you ask me...❞

↳░ Nataniele Ribiero ░ → ░ 5'6" ░ → ░ Brown Hair ░ → ░ Green Eyes ░↵

↳░ Mezzo Soprano ░ → ░ Mesomorph ░ → ░ 126 lbs ░↵

Most of the time, Yelena does't give a thought to anything she says or does, she just does whatever she wants to. However, all of this changes as soon as she starts to design things. Not only does she think about what she says or does, but also what her client is doing, from tone of voice to expression, body language and the situation as a whole. However, despite being good at taking directions, she hates to be ordered about or to be told that she has no choice. Yelena has a very good understanding of peoples emotions and why they feel that way, even when it's emotions such as hatred directed at herself. However, she doesn't tend to process this information or even regard it, so she often is involved in stupid, unavoidable arguments and conflicts. She doesn't really like fighting with anyone, so it's common for her to simply walk away from situations, especially ones that she doesn't feel that she needs to deal with; just because she can understand where the person is coming from doesn't mean that they're right. Although she may not seem like it, Yelena cares about what other think of her, and what they say. Even when she's not showing emotion or hurt, she's feeling it, and this is something that people often forget about her. While she's glad that people don't treat her like a delicate decoration anymore (some certainly tried when she first moved into the palace) they often also forget that she isn't invulnerable. She also likes to have things her way, and while she isn't exactly narrow-minded, if she's convinced that something is right or that it's a good idea, or her only option, almost no one knows how to convince her otherwise. This makes her a bit of a pain to argue with, it is only when she gets into her 'stubborn mindset' that she loses her compassion and ability to see other people's points of view. Arguments, and any time that she gets into that mindset, Yelena tends to act more without thinking, and does things on impulses. Despite her compassion and caring personality towards people, one of Yelena's many flaws is her impatience. She hates waiting for anything, and after about fifteen minutes she usually starts to get irritated, meaning whomever she was waiting for is in for an unpleasant time, as she will really not be friendly or very polite. However, she isn't a hypocrite, and fully expects others to treat her the same way if she is ever late for anything; her father always did so. Yelena's also what most people call creative, or artistic. She enjoys and is good at singing, along with her passion and talent for dressmaking.

[History Here]

↳░ Hayley Vionnet ░ → ░ Mother ░ → ░ 36 ░ → ░ Widowed ░ → ░ Remarried ░↵

↳░ Francis Vionnet ░ → ░ Father ░ → ░ Deceased at 35 ░ → ░ Died at War ░↵

↳░ King Goes Here ░ → ░ Stepfather ░ → ░ Age? ░↵
<.img src="gif of king"/.>

↳░ Cedric Alexander Ladislas ░ → ░ Stepbrother ░ → ░ 21 ░↵

↳░ Charles Fernidad Lisano ░ → ░ Betrothed ░ → ░ 20 ░↵

❝I hate this new family. I hate this new life.❞

❝The castle's so big and so empty and there's no love to keep me warm.❞

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments I may have started going a little overboard.

message 21: by Aηgєℓєηα (last edited Jul 27, 2014 12:32PM) (new)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments description

{~Name~}
Prince Cedric Alexander Ladislas
(view spoiler)
{~Nickname(s)~}
Your Highness
~ Or any variation, such as “Your Majesty, My Lord, or Your Excellence”. This is how most people address him, and he prefers it that way.
{~Gender~}
Masculine
{~Age~}

description

{~Birth~}
~ November 15
~ 7:03 PM
~ The Kingdom of Rireveth
{~Star Sign~}
Scorpio
(view spoiler)
{~Spirit Animal~}
Lion

description

{~Appearance~}
description
(view spoiler)
|Face Claim| Alex Pettyfer
|Hair| Golden blonde, curly, and usually a little longer, though it is practically always styled in one way or the other.
|Eyes| Dark green
|Height| 6’1
|Weight| 159 lbs
|Build| Cedric is very lean and muscular due to countless hours of physical training.
|Distinguishing features| He has several scars on his back because of the whippings his father would give him as a child if he acted out.

description

{~Personality~}
”Your existence gives me a head ache. Go stand over there.”

description

{~History~}
”I am not my father. I do not want to be your king.”
{~Relationships ~}
Family:
~ Eleanor Alexois-Ladislas– Mother
Picture
~ King Godwyn Ladislas – Father – age 39
Picture
~ Yelena Vionnet – Stepsister – age 18
Picture
~ Hayley Vionnet – Stepmother – age 36
Picture
Lovers:
~ Isobel de Giovanni – Fiancée (after a little while in the RP) – age 19
Picture

description

{~Likes~}
~ Women
~ Sword fighting
~ Being in control
~ Fashion
~ Intimidating people
~ The occasional drink
{~Dislikes~}
~ Meetings
~ Politics
~ His father
~ His studies
~ Having no control over his future
~ Orange. He just despises the color…

{~Other~}
Under Construction

message 22: by Aηgєℓєηα (last edited Jul 27, 2014 01:46PM) (new)

Aηgєℓєηα  | 2762 comments description

She always had that look about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much to far and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world…

{~Name~}
Annalore Mae Fairbanks
(view spoiler)
{~Nickname(s)~}
Lore
~ Most people call her by this name and she likes well enough. Annalore believes there’s a certain amount of charm in the nickname, as it is another name for a story or myth.
{~Gender~}
Feminine
{~Age~}

description

{~Birth~}
~ February 19
~ 3:01 AM
~ London, England
{~Star Sign~}
Pisces
(view spoiler)
{~Spirit Animal~}
Owl

description

{~Appearance~}
description
(view spoiler)
|Face Claim| Ebba Zingmark
|Hair| Curly and bright red, usually done up in an intricate bun. Lore has never been fond of the color of her hair, truthfully.
|Eyes| Blue-gray.
|Height| 5’5
|Weight| 112 lbs.
|Build| Lore isn’t particularly “petite”, but she is rather small. She has a delicate build to her but even though she is tiny, she still maintains a feminine shape.
|Distinguishing features| She has a birthmark on her on her inner left wrist that almost resembles a raindrop.

description

{~Personality~}
”I think that I think too much. I am always so lost within the maze of the mind…”

description

{~History~}
”I am a lady and I will not stand to be treated as less.”
{~Relationships ~}
Family:
~ Edgar Fairbanks – Father – age 38
Picture
~ Callista Bellinato – Mother – immortal (view spoiler)
Picture
Lovers & Friends:
~ Hattie Louise Pluit – age 18
Picture
~ Bennett Nathaniel Preston – age 21
Picture

description

{~Likes~}
~ Tea
~ Reading
~ Learning
~ Cats
~ Daydreaming
~ Order and control
~ Chess
{~Dislikes~}
~ Crowded spaces
~ Arrogance
~ Sexist views
~ Poor manners
~ Being told what to do
~ Injury to her pride
~ Heights

{~Other~}
Under Construction

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments hey, I'm really sorry, but I'm going on a two week trip without internet and I won't be able to finish my characters before tomorrow (which is when I leave) I'd still love to start this rp when I get back!