Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Review desired for an african american vampire novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sentu (last edited Jul 29, 2014 08:48AM) (new)

Sentu Taylor | 3 comments Gangpire (Gangpire Trilogy) (Volume 1) by Sentu Taylor

When drug dealers, street thugs and gang bangers become vampires all hell will break loose. BUT, that's not how it started.

17-year-old Tacoma’s little sister is brutally raped and murdered on her way home from school. Devastated with grief, and not thinking clearly, he let his best friend turn him into a vampire. Equipped with super natural powers, Tacoma sets out on a bloody quest to punish his sister’s killers. Along for the ride are his best friend Raider, Slow Poke and Starburst. It doesn’t take long before they attract attention with their killing spree, and things get quickly out of hand.
Gangpire is aimed to reach adult urban and street literature readers in the horror genre. The story is character driven, written in prose language, shock and awe oriented; it includes witty humor and some romance. Warning though: It contains profanity.
This is my first self-published novel and is available on Amazon in paper back and Kindle format. Gangpire 2 is currently edited and will be available soon.
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce my novel.
Sentu

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Sentu wrote: "Gangpire (Gangpire Trilogy) (Volume 1) by Sentu Taylor

When drug dealers, street thugs and gang bangers become vampires all hell will break loose. BUT, that's not how it started.

17-year-old Tacoma’s l..."

Congrats on the new book, sounds interesting! I've actually been planning on writing a short story about an German African American Vampire and a 1000 year old mummy.

message 3: by Sentu (new)

Sentu Taylor | 3 comments Wow, that sounds crazy interesting Justin. I am myself half German and half African, so you definitely piqued my curiosity, lol.
I wish you the best of luck in this fulfilling, but also hair pulling endeavor of writing a novel.
Sentu Taylor

message 4: by Madelon (new)

Madelon (madelonw) Sentu wrote: "Gangpire (Gangpire Trilogy) (Volume 1) by Sentu Taylor

17-year-old Tacoma’s l..."

This sounds like a really interesting concept, and as Shanna said, diversity in literature is always a good thing. I am in the middle of reading several things for review right now, but I will certainly keep your book in mind.

message 5: by Sentu (new)

Sentu Taylor | 3 comments Madelon wrote: "Sentu wrote: "Gangpire (Gangpire Trilogy) (Volume 1) by Sentu Taylor

17-year-..."

Thank you Madelon. I feel honored already that you are considering to read my book.