Movie RPs discussion

Bambi > Bambi RP

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince looked over the valley, his head held high.

message 2: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 124 comments Bambi sighed.

message 3: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Thumper bounded over to Flower, "Hi!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince saw his sun.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "hello." flower responded. (thay already know eachother right now, right?))

message 6: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: ((yah.))

"What you wanna do today?"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "oh, i don't care." said flower.
((i whatched bambi yesterday morning. i didn't remember flower having such a babyish voice!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince went on his normal patrol, seeing Thumper and Flower.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments flower saw the prince, and surprised, fell back into the flowers disappering from view.

message 10: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Thumper looked up at Prince, "Hewo."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince'e eyes filled with amusement, noticing the movement.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments flower got up rather embarrasdly. "hello, prince" he said, brushing him self off.

message 13: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Jim-Bob wrote: ""oh, i don't care." said flower.
((i whatched bambi yesterday morning. i didn't remember flower having such a babyish voice!))"

((lol))

Thumper hopped off towards the deer meadow to watch the herd.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments flower looked about rather confussedly, then nodded/ bowed his respects to prince, and ran off after thumper.

message 15: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Thumper watched all the deer, "Wow!"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments flower reached him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince shook his head. "Young ones." he muttered, walking towards the deer meadow to check on the herd.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments flower didn't say anything.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments ((i will be gone for 40 days starting in 7-8 days, just so you know.))

message 20: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 124 comments ((owch! where?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments ((oh, i won't be on the computer. i'm doing it volentaraly(sp...). i'm giving it up for 40 days for life. but speeking of ouch, i was just teaching my little bro to scate, and wiped out and got a nasty gash on each knee and hand. oh, wow, i hope that doesn't discorage him..._:(_.......))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments Flower started jumping up and down excitedly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"what is it, flower?" her mother asked slepily

message 24: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 124 comments Bambi lifted his head into the air and cocked his head

message 25: by Kittychan (new)

Kittychan | 1 comments (may I join? and um can I use an oc?)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments (( I see no reason why you shouldn't join, but this roleplay has been dead for 6 years.))

message 27: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 124 comments ((I went inactive for like 3 years and so did a lot of people who were a part of this roleplay. I'm willing to start it back up now that I'm out of school and have more time on my hands.))