One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Dan *History and Trivia lover!*& Amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Hey

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Which type would you like to do?

message 3: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Spy would be nice.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Can I be the guy?

message 5: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Sure:)

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments How old should they be?

message 7: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments 20-25

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Can you make your girl first and use a pic if possible?

message 9: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Sure

Ariana page
She is smart, and very competitive she will give you a hard time unless she knows you
Ariana is a rook who just got in the CIA. The chief was a friend of her deceased mother. Ariana is trying to work up to everyone's expectations
http://33.media.tumblr.com/57bf666478...

message 10: by Dan (last edited Jul 23, 2014 01:16PM) (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle Johnson
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ae-8N8CKM6c...
Can you start?

message 11: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Uh what?

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Can you the roleplay start first?

message 13: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Ariana was in the Chief's office getting talk of her life. Chief was like a father to her when her mother died. He taught her things that she never knew before. And now she has a mission, her first mission and she gets a partner to help her out.

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle sighed as he got called to the Chief's office. He had just come back from another mission and was not in the mood to go on another. He knew he couldn't argue so he went and knocked on the door. Hopefully he would get a partner he actually liked. Hopefully Ariana. He had had a crush on her ever since he had been recruited two years ago.

message 15: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Parker... I mean chief, I know I can do it." She said confidently. Chief nodded and told he doesn't want anything bad happening to her and her mission. Take back the top secret folder from the Chines embassy.

message 16: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle knocked on the door. He knew it was rude just to go into the boss' office. He didn't really want to go in either. He had had enough of going on missions.

((Will he make the first move or will she?))

message 17: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments (Can he?)

The Chief opens the door and let Kyle. "Ari, this is Kyle,your new partner temporarily. He's going to help you with some of the missions." He gave Kyle the protective father look. Knowing that Kyle would protect her but also make a move on her.

message 18: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments (if you want. It probably makes more sense anyways.))

"Nice to meet you," he said, extending his hand to shake hers. She was even more beautiful in person. He tried not to stare at her too long so he sat down next to her and waited for the Chief to give her the briefing.

message 19: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She shook his hand with a smile. The chief told him what their mission was and it was tonight that they have to leave for China. Ari nodded in agreement.

message 20: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle nodded as well and looked over at her. It seemed simple enough to get into the Chinese embassy. He thanked the Chief and stood up to leave, but he would let her out first since it was the nice thing to do.

message 21: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "I don't think it's simple... Not unless you know the ambassador or something." She told Kyle. She was nervous anyone there could see that.

message 22: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments "How well defended can it be?" he asked looking at her. He always thought the missions would be easier then they turned out to be. His arrogance was his flaw but it hadn't cost him yet.

((Should he get hurt? Are they going to eventually fall for each other?))

message 23: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments (Yeah that's good.)

"Your arrogance will be your down fall." She said. "Trust me it happen to my mother..." And with that she left to get her things.

message 24: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle sighed and went to pack. He shook off what she had said. Every single partner he had had told him that and it never was. He took out his suitcase and put some clothes in before going out to the lobby to wait to her.

((How should they start to like each other? Will they?))

message 25: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments (Hmmm maybe when they get to the hotel. They see that it has one bed...)

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments ((And how would they start to like each other?))

message 27: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She can out with her suit case and walked to him. "Hey let's go." She said. She walked towards the door.

message 28: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments (I really don't know at the ambassador throw
A party and they're dancing and then that when he makes his move.)

message 29: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle nodded, following her, trying his hardest not to check her out. He had to focus on the mission even though that was not what he wanted to focus on.

message 30: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Taxi!" She called out. The taxi stopped and she got into the car and waited for him to get in. "Our plane leaves soon.

message 31: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle got in right after her and looked out the window. He wondered if they should figure out how they would get into the embassy. But that could wait until they got to China if it had to.

message 32: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments Later on that day they finale got to China. They were accompanied by US soldiers. She looked at Kyle. "Has this ever happen in missions sometimes." She asked him.

message 33: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments "You mean being accompanied by he military?" he asked, looking over at her as they were on their way to the hotel "No," he said. "I am surprised they are even here." It was like the soldiers would give them away since no one was supposed to know they were there or who they were.

message 34: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Well yeah I thought so too." She said giving him a worried look. She took his hand squeezing it.

message 35: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle took her hand and squeezed it as well, blushing slightly. He knew she didn't mean anything but it still felt good to feel her soft skin.

message 36: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Do you think it could be a trap?" She was all new to this. And she was lucky to have him as a partner.

message 37: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments "They could potentially get us led into one by being here so we better be alert during this," he said. He squeezed her hand to assure her everything would be fine. They had to be optimistic.

message 38: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "Ok then..." She looked out the window too see if they're going the right way to hotel.

message 39: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle looked out the window, smiling as he felt his hand in hers. He tried not to make it too obvious that he liked holding her hand.

message 40: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "We're going to the hotel..." She said sighing relief. Seeing the hotel that they're supposed to stay in. After the car stopped they went into the hotel.

message 41: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle went into the hotel and checked in, still holding her hand. He led her to their room. He hoped she didn't mind the fact he was still holding her hand.

message 42: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She blushed that he was still holding her hand but she let it slide. As she got in to the room her cheeks turned bright red. There was only on bed. "Um.."

message 43: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle blushed as well. "I guess we will have to share it," he stated after a long pause. He didn't think either of them wanted to sleep on the floor.

message 44: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "I mean there is a couch I can sleep there if you like?" She let go of his hand and put her suit case by the couch.

message 45: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments "I don't mind," he said, blushing as he looked over at her. He hoped she didn't think he was a creep.

message 46: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments She sat on the bed and sighed. She saw an envelope next to her. Opening it. "It seems like we got invited to the ambassador's party."

message 47: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments Kyle sat next to her and read the latter. "Indeed we did," he said, wondering why they would get invited. They didn't bring anything fancy with them.

message 48: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "I don't why they invited is but I this could be our chance to get those files." She said

message 49: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 2898 comments "How would we get them?" he asked, looking at her. He agreed that meeting him could help them gain access but he wasn't sure how.

message 50: by panda (new)

panda | 629 comments "I know how to sneak in without getting caught." She said Getting up to stretch. She left going into the shower.

« previous 1 3