Everlasting debate discussion

Politics > MH17 and MH370

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 323 comments Mod
Start

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) The airplanes? Hmm, well. I don't know much about MH370. But I believe the shooting of the MH17 was the fault of Pro-Russian rebels

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed. Still think the 1st landed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

if u ever watched Lost, you'll understand.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I plan on watching Lost (After Pretty Little Liars)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

PLL scares me. I got through 3 epsisodes last year before nearly having a heart attack.

message 7: by Pebbles (new)

I think the first one crashed in the sea and nobody can find the plane, it has happened before

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*conspiracy therories* It landed and everyone's alive, living with an anceint undiscovered tribe of people with only 4 toes and no eyebrows.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) O_o I think it's awesome! The only scary thing was when (view spoiler)

message 10: by Pebbles (new)

*thinking* no they entered a time rift and entered a parallel universe where cats are the dominant species

message 13: by Pebbles (new)

DON'T JUDGE ME

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously, Alex, we all know you think they landed on an island without time run by purple zebras.

message 16: by Pebbles (new)

Yah and in rains cotton candy almost all the time

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

And are served carrot soup by chimpanzees everyday at sunrise.

message 18: by Pebbles (new)

Yep and the trees are made of pillows

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

And there are 8 days of the week

message 20: by Pebbles (new)

Yep and it's January there

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

and New years eve occurs on June 17

message 22: by Pebbles (new)

Yep exactly

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I just think the plane crashed somewhere in the ocean. No... no purple zebras .____.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex, its OK to admit what u really think. No ones gonna judge XD

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Maybe they crashed on an island where these savage monkeys ate them all...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*Gasps* Planet of the Apes!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really Earth, taken over by monkeys, but they don't know that until they find the statue of liberty half blown up.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Well we knew it would happen at some point.

message 32: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 46 comments I think the first one was landed on an abandoned island. I think that the UN worked out the planning to make it seem like a mystery since they knew the families of the people missing would be wondering what happened. Really though it's all a cover up because they know exactly where they are and what they are doing is experiments on them.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Caitlyn ~lєt'ร קlคץ ฬเtђ Ŧเгє~ wrote: "I think the first one was landed on an abandoned island. I think that the UN worked out the planning to make it seem like a mystery since they knew the families of the people missing would be wonde..."
O.O

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Another plane just got lost! The world is ending and I'm just sitting here on Netflix...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

UPDATE-- ALgeria airlines missing flight crashed. 116 dead.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I thought it was Afghan... :/

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. Algerie airlines, leaving Ouagadougou, went missing 1 hour after takeoff. Plane was just confirmed crashed. :/

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ._. The world has fallen into chaos...

message 40: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 46 comments Ayah wrote: "Caitlyn ~lєt'ร קlคץ ฬเtђ Ŧเгє~ wrote: "I think the first one was landed on an abandoned island. I think that the UN worked out the planning to make it seem like a mystery since they knew the famili..."

It's possible.