Multiculturalism in YA,Fantasy, Sci FI,Paranormal and fun books ;p discussion

Promote yourself! > Book Tour Hosts/Reviewers Wanted! Diverse authors too!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sobookishly) | 10 comments Hi everyone! I and some friends (Libertad and Guinevere) are starting up a new virtual book tour company, and are looking for book tour hosts to help us promote and review the books that the authors ask us to promote.

We are called Diverse Book Tours, and are looking to promote diverse books that feature protagonists that aren't the typical ones that saturate the market right now, e.g. people of color, lgbt, disabled, those of other religions, etc. This was inspired in part by the #WeNeedDiverseBooks campaign.

We have just started, so we are currently in the process of finding book bloggers who are dedicated and passionate about diversity in books.

If you're an author who is interested in our services, although we have not yet started up our website, please bookmark us or message me if you'd like to learn more.

For more information, check out our website here.

If you'd like to sign up as a book tour host, click here.

Any questions? Be sure to let me know. Thanks for reading! :)

message 2: by Thelonious (new)

Thelonious Legend (notuagain) | 27 comments Sasha wrote: "Hi everyone! I and some friends (Libertad and Guinevere) are starting up a new virtual book tour company, and are looking for book tour hosts to help us promote and review the books that the author..."
I'm interested and I just sent you a note via your new website.

message 3: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sobookishly) | 10 comments Thelonious wrote: "Sasha wrote: "Hi everyone! I and some friends (Libertad and Guinevere) are starting up a new virtual book tour company, and are looking for book tour hosts to help us promote and review the books t..."
Great! Thelonious, we'll be in touch.