LITTLE BOOK CLUB discussion

Random/Anything :D > Alternate reality / continuation stories

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shy Boy Suga (new)

Shy Boy Suga (shadowhunterbookaddict) | 55 comments I like that idea! Those books are so interesting, I just recently read Splintered.

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (bookhound18) | 13 comments Tiger Lily is a prequel of sorts to Peter Pan. There's also the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer which is my absolute favorite series right now!

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks) (alffbooks) | 440 comments Alycia wrote: "Tiger Lily is a prequel of sorts to Peter Pan. There's also the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer which is my absolute favorite series right now!"

Who wrote Tiger Lily? :)

message 4: by Shy Boy Suga (new)

Shy Boy Suga (shadowhunterbookaddict) | 55 comments Jodi Lynn Anderson

message 5: by Shy Boy Suga (new)

Shy Boy Suga (shadowhunterbookaddict) | 55 comments Anytime Matthew

message 6: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 60 comments Splintered. Clearly, most of these books are of Alice in Wonderland. ha

The Lunar Chronicles. I am obsessed.

His Dark Materials.

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina Egyed (gina_gilet) | 53 comments So you meant retellings? Because EpicReads has an awesome chart of them. You can find it here: http://www.epicreads.com/blog/an-epic...
I really like that post because there are a ton of retellings to chose from and you can easily find the one that suits you :)

message 8: by Miguel (new)

Miguel Deschain | 11 comments Well, if you like graphic novels you could try Miracleman by Alan Moore. It's a really good continuation to the old stories of the character.