Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace from TMI vs. Will from TID....GO!

message 2: by Breanna (new)

Breanna (itsbkelly) | 52 comments Mod
WILL. Always and forever Will!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed! Plus, who would want a guy that was interested in his sister?!

message 4: by Fatma (new)

Fatma  Elasouad (fatma555) | 35 comments WILL!! Of course! But Jace a close second,
I had read TMI before TID, so Jace was a favorite before Will. <3 <3

I still love Jace tho, you gotta feel kinda bad for him... He didnt actually know they were related until right at the end.. :/ (That part really sucked..)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL that is too funny, though! The movie character really did him no credit, either. What's really embarrassing is how they described the blue demon in the first book, and I found him somewhat attractive personality-wise haahah

message 6: by Fatma (new)

Fatma  Elasouad (fatma555) | 35 comments Yes! I also didnt think Jace was witty and sarcastic-y enough in the movie, i felt he was too serious or something, even Isabella, she wasnt like flirty or anything, she was way too serious in the movie.. Alec was alright, but simon was amazing! he was exactly how I'd imagined him, movie and book!!

message 7: by Fatma (new)

Fatma  Elasouad (fatma555) | 35 comments Okay I know this may not be the right thread to post this on, but did anyone else hear about TMI tv show series coming out!!??

IM KINDA FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I just saw it on tumblr!!! <3

WE'LL HAVE A WEEKLY/DAILY DOSE OF JACE, CLARY AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I hope it's better than the movie. That was not good at all

message 9: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 55 comments If they are keeping actors from the film though (highly doubt it) they have to keep Robert Sheehan because he is the perfect Simon! Can't wait for the TV show!

message 10: by Fatma (new)

Fatma  Elasouad (fatma555) | 35 comments YES!! Robert Sheehan WAS a perfect Simon, I loved Lily Collins as clary too,,
I just, I feel like I might get a lot of hate for this, but I do hope they change Jace, that actor was perfectly fine, but not what i envisioned Jace to be....

But I AM SO EXCITED FOR SERIES TO COME OUT!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace needs to be 10x hotter than that guy and not as lanky!!! Ugh Will would be so much hotter if they did a series of that!

message 12: by Tasha (new)

Tasha | 55 comments Magnus needs more glitter!