Warfare Plus+ Anime discussion

Nation: Baronia > Ruins of Baronia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 201 comments Mod
The Ruins of Baronia

Nobody knew what happened here, all we know is that, its in pieces now.

message 2: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

Red carefully and cautiously walked into the Ruins of Baronia, checking every corner, nook and cranny for any sign of life. Red had his light sword out, in case he needed it for any situation of hostility, he could easily deflect a Sniper bullet coming at him from more than 2 miles away with this thing. "I wonder what caused this thing to ruin" Red curiously whispered to himself while observing the ruins intently.

message 3: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 125 comments Mod
Arisa was sitting behind a ruin. Something crazy definitely happened here, thought Arisa as she looked around the place astounded. She tried to envision what the place used to look like before the whole place went into ruin, but it was hard to imagine. Suddenly Arisa heard a rustling noice, followed by some footsteps. She quickly looked behind the ruin and realised someone was approaching, so she quickly ducked back, and held her samurai sword tightly in her grasp.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 148 comments Mod
Giselle was sitting in a tree behind the ruins, observing her surrounds when Red walked into the Ruins. She did not see Arisa at first, until the sun glinted on the girl's sword. She lifted her sniper rifle, and anchored it, she took aim, using the telescope to scope out the others. She studied both of them. Both of them looked like girls, dark haired like herself.

message 5: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 23, 2014 06:12AM) (new)

Red silently heard the small 'Klink' noise of a Sniper rifle anchoring, it was coming from up in a tree directly south. Red also saw a faint reflection coming from a samurai sword from behind a ruin, he was surrounded from the east and south. Red took out his Desert Eagle Pistol in no time flat and shot it at Giselle's sniper rifle scope in almost half a second, causing it to break (the scope that is). Red turned around, once again in no time flat and hid behind a thick ruin, and since the bullet had hit Giselle's scope just when he turned around, that created a distraction, letting him get to cover. "Who are you two!"

message 6: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

You two? Thought Arisa, as she heard a male voice coming from behind her. Earlier she had taken a quick glance to see a female, however, the voice she was hearing was definitely of a male. Damn I'm found, thought Arisa before reaching to her side to pull out a 44 magnum. She quickly pulled the trigger and shot into the air as a warning not to approach her, before quickly standing up from the ruin. She put her gun out straight in front of her, dropping her sword in the process. "Don't you dare move any closer", she exclaimed. In her line of vision she saw Giselle in the tree. So there is two of them, realised Arisa, as she quickly looked back at Red.

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, Ms. Carrot (last edited Jul 23, 2014 06:37AM) (new)

"Damn it, do you know how much that cost you f*&king arsehole! Two-bit cheesse face, monkey headed girl-guy!" Giselle said revealing herself by standing on the edge of her branch, her Five Seven in her hand, cocked, ready to fire aimed right at Red. She was beyond furious and she didn't care who knew it. Now she had to go and scrounge up enough money for a new one. That is, if she could even find the perfect one. For the moment, she completely ignored Arisa. Not because she wasn't something she should be cautious of, but because right now, Giselle was only focussed on the guy-girl.

message 8: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 23, 2014 06:44AM) (new)

"Sware much?" Red said, putting his light sword and Desert Eagle away while walking out with his hands up. "I know how much those things cost to repair, ill give you the money. But still, it was precaution I did that, Which nation?" Red half-haphazardly asked, knowing that it was honorary and custom for a soldier to state their name and nation to someone who has surrendered, anyone who has been in the military long enough knows that you have to do this. "Oh and by the way, IF YOU CALL ME A F&*KNG 'Guy Girl' AGAIN, I WILL TARE YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE REBELS ATTACK DOGS."

message 9: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

During this moment Arisa felt completely ignored, as if her presence didn't matter to them, and this infuriated Arisa. She slowly put her gun down as soon as she realised Red had put down his Desert Eagle and light sword, leaving himself open to attack. As both Red and Giselle started bickering, she quickly used her speed and agility to snatch the cash out of Red's hand. "Thanks for the extra cash, I will put it to good use Guy Girl." She stashed it away in the pocket pocked of her uniform. She then looked at Giselle. "Looks like you won't be able to afford one now", said Arisa with a smirk on her face. That's what you get for ignoring me, pondered Arisa.

Incensed, Giselle whipped out her Skorpion and pointed that Arisa, "give that back," she snarled, her eyes scanning the dark haired girl, noting the piercing in her left ear, and then back at Red, who had his hands up. "Unles you're Baronian you're hostile targets, shoot and kill, after all," she said coolly, fingers on the trigger. She was reluctant to tell others who she was and where she was from first. "I'll tell y'all if y'all tell me first. Since I'm the only one here who hasn't shot at anyone or taking anyone's money, I think I can be trusted, don't you?"

((Btw that was my last post for tonight, I have an appointment in the morning - night!))

message 12: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Okay Nina, goodnight))

message 13: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

"I have plenty more of it stashed away, idiot" Red said to Arisa while no longer putting his hands up. Red took out his light sword and turned it on, ready to deflect any bullets that were coming at him, if he had his sword drew, and knew you would fire at any moment, your bullets would be almost completely ineffective. "I'm Red, I'm originally from Zedland but I fight on my own, I have no nation. And yes, I am frequently mistaken as a girl when I am a guy." He sort of formally said, with his sword made of light in one hand and his desert eagle in the other. Red also quickly turned around and shot his desert eagle at the money that Arisa had taken from him, making a large hole in the money that she was holding. He quickly turned back to Giselle and asked once more "Name and Nation."

message 14: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

"I can't believe you did that, you could have shot me in the hand you idiot!" Screamed Arisa as she let the money drop out of her hand and onto the ground, realising that it was now useless. Although he doesn't have bad aim thought Arisa as she took a couple of steps closer, now holding her samurai sword tightly in her grasp. Her attention then went to Giselle, "what is your name and nation anyway?" Asked Arisa, deciding to forget Red's previous act.

((IM BACK >:D))

Giselle's lips flattened into a thin line when she heard that he was, in a few words, a rebel. She certainly didn't approve of that. She contemplated withholding who she was and where she was from until Arisa spoke, but then againn, Red had been kind enough to oblige. She kept her guns trained on them, guard always up, and said, "I'm Giselle, Baronia. And you are?" She asked looking over at Arisa. One brow raised, she waited for her answer.

message 16: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 23, 2014 11:00PM) (new)

Red swiftly turned to Arisa and patiently waited for her response, as he wanted to know her name and nation too. Red was sort of in good mood today because of a girl named Sinon (Sinon is under construction) that offered to help him out. The rebels only want to survive, not go to war, hence the reason Red is putting his weapons away and hasn't shot you both in the head yet.

((So am I ._.))

message 17: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Hello ^^))

"Well, it's nice to meet a fellow countryman, I'm also from Baronia, my name's Arisa, it's nice to meet you". She put her sword down and walked over to Giselle, putting her hand out for Giselle to shake it, completely ignoring Red, as she hated the rebels. Immediately Arisa's demeanour totally changed towards Giselle.

message 18: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

(( :3 ))

((Lols ^^))

Noting that, Giselle really couldn't shoot a fellow man, she put her guns away, locking the safety, and with one hand on the Sniper strapped to her back, she jumped down from her tree with agile grace and walked over to Arisa, "you too, nice to meet a fellow countryman indeed," she said coolly, also somewhat ignoring Red, though her reason was different. She didn't hate them, she just disapproved of them. Immensely. For a moment, she thought of her family.

message 20: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 12:38AM) (new)

"So are we all good here, no guns up?" Red interrupted, wanting to be clear that the two meant no harm to him. Red also took out another strap of money, of course, he tossed it at Giselle. The money was just the same amount he offered before, half a million, Reds family use to be rich anyway, before he left his mother and father to die that is.

message 21: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 01:00AM) (new)

(( :/ Lol ))

message 22: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Mushrooms))

message 23: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

((Apples AND mushrooms))

message 24: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Apples, mushrooms, and toadstools))

message 25: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

Akira felt tempted to steal the money and run, because she wasn't exactly rich, but she generally wasn't a thief. After Red handed Giselle the money, an awkward feeling entered the air. At an attempt at breaking the silence Akira said, "So... what brings you guys here anyway?"

((I love apples ^^))

Giselle caught it in one hand and said, "thanks, I needed that." She had little to no money to spare on a daily basis. So knowing that Red would pay her back for what he destroyed, she was grateful. Giselle felt Akira looking and turned to look at her. Her face impassive. "I was scouting," she said blankly, "you guys?"

message 27: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Yesterday I was eating an apple and accidentally ate an apple seed))

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, Ms. Carrot (last edited Jul 24, 2014 01:32AM) (new)

(( O.O omg, an apple tree is going to spout ^^ jks))

message 29: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((That's what I'm afraid of :O))

((:O Scary ~.O))

message 31: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

"I was just passing through, I was going on my way to Victor City in Zedland" Red replied while pointing to the direction he was walking in.

message 32: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

"I was basically just aimlessly roaming around, and decided to take a quick rest behind a ruin here, before I was interrupted."

"Oh, I see...fascinating." Her ears perked up at mention of Zedland, "you're going to Zedland?" She asked. She was tempted to go, no, she definitely wanted to go. "I'd like to accompany you."

message 34: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

"Yes I am, Feel free, although Zedland's Victor city doesn't treat other nations too well, you might want to hide the fact your from Baronia" Red briefly stated, flipping some hair out of his face.

message 35: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

"So, Giselle... you're just going to leave with Red? Somebody that you've only just met? I wouldn't trust others so easily if I were you, you have no idea where you'll end up."

Sensing that her convincing wasn't going to work Arisa took a step back, then said, "go... leave then!" As if they needed her permission to leave. "I am heading towards Zedland, but I'd rather do so alone. Such company would only be bothersome."

Giselle put her hand on her hips and looked at Arisa, bored and somewhat coldly, "I have my reasons. I personally, do not care who I travel with. I merely have business there." Business like looking for that brother of mine...I hope he's still alive... She thought grimly before turning back to Red, "I'm sure I can pull of a rebel if you can. A disguise, always helps."

message 37: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 05:49AM) (new)

Red snickered at Arisa, he had his own reasons for going to Zedland as-well, and it was Giselle who asked him anyway, be he could still under stand why you wouldn't won't to trust someone you had just met.

Red took out another strap of money, the second last one he had on him, half a million and tossed it at Arisa. "Your lucky I'm a generous Rebel" Red silently muttered before beginning to walk away in the Direction of Zedland's Victor City.

message 38: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:17AM) (new)

Arisa stood there for a second as Red reached out to hand the money to Arisa, but because he quickly handed it to her she was forced to quickly grab it, otherwise it would have fallen. Just as Red started to walk away Arisa put her hand on Red's shoulder to stop him. "What is this? Do you think you can bribe me into going with you?" Even though I do desperately need the money, thought Arisa as she was saying this. "Hohoho", laughed Arisa in a dramatic fashion, as she put her hand to her mouth, obviously bluffing. However, she didn't give the money back to Red just yet. "Fine, you win, lets go." Arisa marched ahead of everyone, as if she was going to be the one leading the way, even though she had only been to Zedland a couple of times and wasn't certain on the absolute direction. What the hell am I doing? Thought Arisa, but she still went along with it.

Giselle snorted at Arisa's reaction. Tossing her hair over one shoulder, she walked slowly after the pair. She was still irritated that the telescope of her favourite gun was broken. But at least she had the cash to replace it now. The first thing she was going to do when she got to Zedland would be to replace it. And then she was going to find her brother. Until then, it wasn't as though she couldn't still use the rifle. She was after all, the best at what she did - egotistic or not, it was true. "Who'd want to bribe you?" She muttered under her breath not really caring who she went with to Zedland. Even by herself, she would have been fine.

message 40: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:49AM) (new)

Red delivered a heavy sigh and let Arisa and Giselle tag along for now, after all, the more company the better. "Oh and by the way, well be arriving at night, and we have to pass through a place in Kolechia called the Echo Forest, apparently the place is over 50 degrees Celsius, so prepare to get boiling hot in one hour" Red mentioned while walking towards the Ruins exit, he use to live in a place called Akiraba Harbor in Zedland, where there was 60 Degrees at an average every day, so he was use to the boiling hot weather. Red spotted a Kolechian soldier hiding away in the tree well camouflaged. "We were being watched..." Red grunted before taking out his semtex grenade and throwing it at the soldier at an incredible speed. The semtex was shoved right up his mouth apon impact, and exploded not so soon after it hit his mouth, causing his head to blow off and splatter everywhere. "Lets get out of here" Red said, annoyed, before starting to walk a bit faster.

message 41: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (last edited Jul 24, 2014 07:09AM) (new)

"What a pathetic loser", said Arisa smiling at the man, as though she was pitying him. It was a gruesome sight, however, Arisa was used to such gruesome things happening all the time because human life wasn't exactly valued in war torn areas. "Hopefully there isn't more of them", exclaimed Arisa as she sped up her stride to match Red's. She looked around quickly, but she couldn't see anyone in sight.

"The Echo Forest you say?" Said Arisa after several minutes passing, "I have heard of it before, but I can't say I've ever experienced the heat of the place, and I can't say I'm particularly fond of experiencing it." Arisa sighed loudly, "oh well I guess it can't be helped."

message 42: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

((Midori?? Wrong rp XD))

message 43: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Urghhh, why does this stuff keep on happening to me?))

((Lols XD))

Giselle turned her eyes to the remains of the man and just looked with sad eyes. He might have been spying on them, and they might be in the middle of war, but Giselle always reserved a sense of sorrow for the souls lost. She couldn't help it. She might take a life coolly, but the first one she ever took, had been hard. She sighed listening to Arisa go on, and said, "do we really have to go through there? I'd prefer it more if we didn't..." though it was only said halfheartedly since Giselle knew that it was the quickest and most direct route. What fun.

message 45: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

Red frowned a bit while looking at the man before turning forward again and regaining his posture. Red didn't like to kill, rebels wanted peace, but sometimes things like that had to be done. "Well its either that or we possibly die rowing across a large ocean with constant large storms and waves" Red replied to Giselle.

((OK Last two posts before we move on to the echo forest topic I made))

message 46: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

"Whatever, let's just get this over and done with, we should just speed walk through the place". Even though Arisa said this, she knew doing this would be near impossible to do in such heatwave conditions. "I'll try not to complain about the heat too much, but I can't guarantee anything."

((Ugh, this will be my last post for the night - I'll post in the other place later, I gotta be up at around 4.30/5 am XD I should've slept ages ago lols))

Giselle smirked lightly and said, "please, please, spare me of your constant whining that I foresee in the near future." She rolled her eyes and shifted herself to make herself more comfortable, then strode forward. "I think the heat is more preferable to the ocean thanks."

message 48: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (new)

"Whatever, if you want to go die in the ocean, fine by me, go ahead" Red smirked back at her while walking.

((G'night I might crash sooon too, and THIS IS THE LAST POST AT THE RUINS))

message 49: by ληgєłα , Ms. Tomato (new)

((Night Nina! :>))

((Hehe back ^^ and morning all, so Ange's turn to post at the forest?))

« previous 1