RolePlay Addicts discussion

Other RolePlays > Vampire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 643 (643 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A small Mansion in the middle of a secluded forest lives several vampires out to kill the Vampire King.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice strummed her fingers on the old window, leaving finger prints in the dust and mildew.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam stumbled upon Janice "Oh... hey." hey said quietly.

Dawn was in her room plotting out where the Vampire king could be next.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice turned to Liam, with a look of disguist on her face, only shortly before he had come she had seen something that she wished she could be doing herself. ((nothing perverted you pervs. talking about drinking human blood. lolz)) Her face insantly softened, "Hi... how are you this morning?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2009 03:25PM) (new)

Phoenix was walking through the forest, he was the last surviver of his army, he had tryed to fight the vampire king and lost, he had big cuts all over. He walked and walked, he finaly fell to the ground infront of a Mansion in the woods.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2009 06:07PM) (new)

Janice heard Phoenix collapse outside, then looked out the window, "Oh god." She ran out the mansion and kneeled next to her; "Hey you, can you hear me?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

[[sorry, computer frozze on me. And I was planing on haveing Poenix be a new vampire, but what ever:]]
"I'm fine," He said trying to stand, "My whole army was just wiped out, and the vampire king still lives, pluse I'm almost dead, besides that I'm fine," he said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh sorry, I changed it))

"The vampire king??? You encountered the vampire king??? where's he???" Janice helped him stand, "Well... let's answer that in a bit... I should get you inside, don't worry... we're all vampires like you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn stepped out, "Bring him in." she said softly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Janice helped him inside, and put him down on the couch; "Does he need blood?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I have a small supply in here."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where is it, I'll get it... you stay here with him."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Back room." She responded quickly. "Hold on?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan was walking through the woods and smelled the vampire blood. He was pretty thirsty so he followed the smell to a Mansion. He snuck up silently and scaled the side of the house. He crept along the roof scoping the place out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice ran upstairs to the back room, as she was digging through she heard someone on the roof. She opened the window and stuck her head out the window, "Who's there?" She smelled vampire blood.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one." Vaan said casualy.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice growled and jumped to the roof, looking at Van, "What are you doing here?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing just sitting. I might ask you the same question." Vaan said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you going to come inside or just sit out here? You look like you're up to no good." She moved to Vaan and got close to his face, snarling.

((is he good or bad?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan snapped his teeth at her, "I wouldn't get too close. I love vampire blood and I'm pretty thirsty."

((neutral just likes to drink vamp blood))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oooo I'm scared, like you could ever bite me." Janice laughed, and stood up straight.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn was becoming impatient

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan appeared behind her holding her arms and had his teeth at her neck, "What was that you were saying?" he said laughing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go ahead, bite me then... you'll be dead before you can even take your first drink."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn went up to see what was taking so long. She heard a commotion on the roof. She appeared up there "What going on-" she paused suddenly, "Who are you?!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan let her go, "Don't worry I wouldn't hurt you. Your too pretty."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice rolled her eyes, "I think you need to go for a little trip..." She grabbed Vaan and dragged him to the edge of the mansion, "You ready to fall?" she whispered in his ear.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep, are you?" Vaan asked as he wrapped his arms around her and leaned back falling off the mansion and bringing her with him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn starred and ran to the edge.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice screamed and kicked Vaan, "What are you doing?!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan smiled and flipped back. He landed on his feet with Janice in his arms, "I told you not to worry."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice shook slightly still in shock, "Are you insane?!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"A little." Vaan said laughing.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn sighed and went back inside.

Liam walked outside to see Janice in Vaans arms. His eyes widened, "Oh sorry to interrupt." he turned the other way and went up to his room "Stupid!" he laid on his back

[[Lol:]]

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice took a step away from him, "Stay away from me!" She ran inside after Liam, "Liam, wait!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

His door was cracked open and Liam was playing his iPod loudly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Liam!" Janice opened the door, and stayed in the doorframe, afraid to move inside. "Liam?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan laughed and walked around to the front door, "May I come in?" he asked sticking his head in the doorway.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haven't you done enough?!" She moved back to Vaan, moving just an inh from his face.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam got up to get water and saw Janice so close to the new kid. He rushed to the kitchen.

[[Wrong Place Wrong time lol:]]

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't mean any harm. I was just having a little fun." Vaan said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you caused it... why don't you just leave?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cause I don't want to." Vaan said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Janice sighed, "Do whatever you want..." She turned to go to the kitchen to go after Liam. "Liam? Can we talk?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam turned and smiled like nothing happened, "Sure, what is it?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan entered and started looking around.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Liam, that vampire and I weren't doing anything... he had been sneaking around on the roof so I went to check it out... then we both fell off the roof."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay, You don't have to explain anything." he said quietly

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Vaan sat on a couch and put his feet up and leaned back.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((once again are all of your characters quiet?))

"Really? Great." She moved out of the kitchen, and froze when she saw Vaan. "You're still here?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13