Warfare Plus+ Anime discussion

Nation: Kolechia > Echo Deserts

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , Mr. Potato (last edited Jul 23, 2014 01:04AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 201 comments Mod
The Echo Deserts

A large sandy desert affiliated with war. This is Kolechias Man Warground. Perfect for Rifle and Gunning missions.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Blaze ran lightly, making as little noise as possible. There was no camouflage other than the orange sand beneath her, so she was wearing clothes to match it. The black glass of her sunglasses stood out the most and were the only thing, other than her weapons, that people might spot about her. She cursed being blind quietly under her breath.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris trampled across the desert with a smile and closed eyes. She was wearing her usual tan shorts with her blue button down shirt and white undershirt. She heard someone coming near her as she hid under the sand.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Blaze sighed and slumped her shoulders from the heat. If anyone is out there, they better not be watching she thought. She took off her shirt and whipped out a blue tank top with a yellow lightning bolt pattern which she slipped on and then took off her trousers and swapped them for denim shorts. She swung her uniform on her finger and carried on walking with her pistols in her pockets.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris jumped up from the sand in front of Blaze. She screamed as she started to laugh.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Blaze stared with an unimpressed expression on her face. She drew her pistols from her pockets. "Let's get this over with..." She yawned.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris sighed as she pulled her pistol out. "Are you sure you want to go this way. I wasn't planning to kill you, but if you are trying to kill me I guess I'll consider it." She said as she smiled.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think you'll find it's the opposite. When you jump out on a person in a war, it usually means it's a sneak attack, not like you could surprise me anyway." Blaze raised her eyebrow and lowered her gun slightly. "If you aren't going to try and kill me, then I'm not your enemy as far as I know."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I guess we're on the same page." Iris said as she lowered her gun. "Hi, I'm Iris." She said as she put her hand out.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blaze, nice to meet ya." Blaze lowered her gun fully and shook Iris' hand.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what are you doing far out here in the desert?" Iris asked as she took off her blue button down shirt, revealing her white tank top.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2014 08:21AM) (new)

"Apparently there's this massive missile firing system buried somewhere and of course I got sent out here to find it" Blaze rolled her eyes "no one takes into account wether I actually WANT to look for an ancient missile system! But anyway, what about you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you don't HAVE to." Iris said looking at her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah! Your right!" She grinned "I like you! Your really nice!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris smiled. "Hey we can stick together." She said as she put an arm around her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure! BFFs!" Blaze's grin got wider.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep." Iris said as she smiled. "We can take on anything!" She shouted through the desert.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anythiiiinggg!" Blaze sang with her hand in front of her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris giggled as she looked at her new best friend. "You hear that world there's nothing we can't do together!" She shouted pumping her fist in the air.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"YEEEEAAAAH!" Blaze yelled with both fists in the air.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Iris looked around the desert and noticed that they didn't have anywhere to sleep. "So where are we gonna stay?" She asked her with a smile.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well the angel on my shoulder is telling me to stay by an oasis." Blaze thought out loud. "And I hardly ever listen to the devil. So lets find water!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha! Okay." She said as she put her arm around her bestie and started walking with her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blegh! Do you have any water? Mine ran out ages ago." Blaze laughed nervously (I gtg now goodnight!)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Goodnight!))

Iris looked at her. "Of course anything for my bestie." She said rummaging through her backpack.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((You woke?))