Young Adult Readers discussion

March 2018 :: Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina (new)

Alaina (amren) | 8 comments Mod
Hi everyone! For the month of March we will be reading Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo. This is a young adult fantasy novel set in the childhood of Princess Diana, future wonderwoman. If you’ve already read this, you can opt to skip this month’s read, but you can still post your thoughts about the book towards the end of the month ღ

message 2: by Alaina (new)

Hey again! As it's getting towards the end of the month I've decided to upload this template so it's easier for you to write your opinions of the book. Once you've finished reading, just fill it out and you're done ღ

message 3: by Alaina (new)

Book + Author :: Wonder Woman: Warbringer - Leigh Bardugo
Rating ::
Reason for Rating ::
Initial vs Final Thoughts ::
Favourite Character/Scene ::
Three Words to Describe the Book ::
Would you recommend it?

message 4: by Alaina (new)

Book + author :: Wonder Woman: Warbringer - Leigh Bardugo
Rating :: 3.5/5
Reason for rating :: Although I did end up enjoying the story, the book had a rather slow start
Initial vs final thoughts :: At first I didn’t really enjoy the book because of its pace, but as it began to speed up with new places and characters added into it I began to enjoy it a lot more
Favourite character/scene :: My favourite scene was when the characters were taking it in turns to wear Diana’s lasso that compels the truth and hearing what Alia has done.
Three words to describe the book :: Action-packed, exciting, thrilling
Would you recommend? Yep! Especially if you’re in to backstories and greek mythology.