twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Cam Gigandet Gets Naked!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
HA! I got your attention didn’t I? But seriously, he does! Well, he is covered in blood, but still naked nonetheless! His new movie entitled Pandorum, which hits theaters this fall, is about Aliens. But who cares about that part, Cam is nekked. In a recent interview with MTV the director of the movie, Paul W.S. Anderson, dropped the Cam-Bomb -

“For fans of ‘Twilight,’ there’s a scene where Cam’s completely naked. He’s covered in blood, of course. There’s more Cam nudity in this than there is in ‘Twilight’! There’s this great scene where Dennis finds Cam and he’s naked and covered in blood and Dennis covers him up and he says to Cam, ‘Is that your blood, Corporal?’ and Cam says, ‘Some of it,’ and of course the question is, ‘Whose blood is it?’”

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dun dun dun. o.O

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

LOL...I just wanted to see how many of you young ones would look at this page!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 12, 2009 07:18PM) (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I just wanted to see how many of you young ones would look at this page!"

-_- I resent that...

By the way, did you hear about Ashley's other film? It's in post production. It's called Summer's Blood. Ashley plays a girl trying to find her father who is estranged, ending up in Massey, which is where his last letter came from. Then she is saved from a run in with the law by a handsome mechanic, they then have a one night stand. Then, he and his parents abduct her and keep her as a slave. They are sadistic murderers. Summer learns she has to fit in with them so she doesn't get killed like the others. So she ends up killing a lot of people herself. It's very slasher. You could find the trailer on YouTube, but it's really grusome.

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

LOl...just kidding...

Omg Ashley's new film sounds scary!!! I want to see it though...OMG I just watched the trailer...gory!!!

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 165 comments will you post it?

message 7: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

message 8: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 165 comments oh what about the movie warrior is there a trialer yyet?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Not yet.

message 10: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 165 comments danget

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right? The only reason the Summer's Blood trailer is out is because they are already editing it.

message 12: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 165 comments oh cool

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Stephanie wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ewKa..."

*shakes head* I couldn't finish the trailer, it was to gory.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right? It's one of those bloody horror movies. I think if I watch the actual film I'll have nightmares for a few months...I also might start to think everyone wants to kill me.

message 15: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "I know, right? It's one of those bloody horror movies. I think if I watch the actual film I'll have nightmares for a few months...I also might start to think everyone wants to kill me."

Oh, same here. Aw man, I'm such a squeamish scaredy cat. I saw "War of the Worlds" like...5 years ago, and I still have nightmares about it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know what you mean, when I saw "Final Destination 2" I couldn't have a good nights sleep for about six months. And now they're coming out with a new one!

message 17: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Ooo, I'm assuming your not going to see it. And, when I was younger (like a baby or something), my mom took me to the movies with her when she went to see on of those "Scream" movies. Ugh, now when ever I see that mask I get the creeps . *shudders*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Why are most masked-people (in movies) murderers? Why can't thier be a masked normal person?

message 19: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ...Because then someone might mistake them for the murder (since most murders hide their face). Well, actually, it all depends on what kind of movie it is. But if a person was masked for no apparent reason, that'd be kind of silly don't you think?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, probably. Everyone would think wow-there's-that-random-dude-with-the-mask.

message 21: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lol, yeah. Probably so. I'd be freaked out if I saw a random dude wearing a mask. I'd think that he was some type of serial killer and go the other way. How about you?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, like a masked-murderer