Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Contests > Free Galley Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Moran | 2 comments Cleopatra's Daughter

Because bloggers and members of GoodReads have been so important to my career, I have asked Random House if we may give away 50 galleys of my third novel, Cleopatra's Daughter, to the first fifty bloggers/members of GoodReads who sign up!

I consider this book to be my first adult/YA crossover. The narrator of the novel, Selene, begins the story as a prepubescent girl, and the woman we cast for the book trailer really embodies what I envision Selene to be: young, hopeful, and ready for a challenge.

If you're interested in a galley, please sign up (while supplies last) at CleopatrasDaughter.com! The books will be shipped from Random House.

message 2: by Angelc (new)

Angelc | 7 comments Hi, Michelle! I just signed up for the ARC of Cleopatra's Daughter! The book looks awesome! I hope there are some still available, I'd love to do a review here on goodreads :) Thanks for posting this!

message 3: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 26 comments Thank you Michelle for your offer.
I have just signed. If I win, I will post my review here and in my site.
Best of luck!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Moran | 2 comments Thank you, Angelc and Carmen! Random House will be sending a book your way by the end of the month :]

message 5: by Angelc (new)

Angelc | 7 comments Michelle, that's fantastic, I can't wait!! Thanks so much!

message 6: by Karla (last edited Aug 17, 2009 05:08PM) (new)

Karla (bookarita) | 3 comments You'r book looks be-au-tiful!! I think I got all signed up, well see! Thanks so much for the contest! So excited to read Cleopatra's Daughter!!
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

message 7: by Doug (new)

Doug Beatty I signed up! I am awaiting my copy!