Blue Bloods discussion

Books in the Series > Blue Bloods

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) | 30 comments Mod
What did everyone think of the first book?

Aly (Fantasy4eva) | 8 comments the first bok was good, but id say the last was best by far , im just relieved to say i actaully like schuyler slutty like zoey form house of night or whiney like bella, she has a problem and gets on with it, and seems like one of us, yup its alwasy a relief when you actaully like the main girl

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Yeah, I really liked the first book, but I loved Revelations. I think they get better as they go.

Schuyler is pretty cool, but I prefer Bliss.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments Ooooh, I love differences of opinion! I actually prefer Schuyler. Bliss is cool in her own way (until Revelations), but it's Schuyler for me.

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Well, I still liked Bliss even in Revelations...
spoilers for people who haven't read Revelations!
cause if u think about it she's not accountable for her actions since Lucifer possesses her.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments That's true, but...I still feel like there's something off, even before that. Like in the first book when she can't remember anything (which yes, I realize is Lucifer possessing her), but even then, there was always something odd about her. And her parents favored her above her sister. That's odd too.

message 7: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments oh yeah what up with her sister?

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments I don't know. I actually really liked her. Does anybody remember her name so I can stop referring to her as "Bliss's sister"?

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Her name is Jordan. And no, I don't like her anymore because she tried to kill Bliss, my favorite character!

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments Bliss is your favorite character? How come?

message 11: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments yeah, but i would have been good if she killed her! there was a reason the grandma put her with her family!

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Bliss is my favorite because I can relate to her- being new in a school, trying to fit in but not really. And she just seems like the most original of the three main characters- I mean Schuyler is your typical YA protaganist. The likable misfit with two guys to choose from. Mimi is the slutty mean girl who takes down anyone in her path. But Bliss is different... from book one I liked her personality and felt there was something unique about her. And if you've read Revelations you'll know that there's more to Bliss than meets the eye.

message 13: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments yeah i'v read all of them, and i cant wait till the legacy is out!

message 14: by Samantha (new)

yeah, I can't wait till The Van Alen Legacy either! Since the books get better as the go, I bet it'll be the best one yet.

message 15: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments ha better!
so did Jordan get killed or sent away, and if so to where?

message 16: by Samantha (new)

I don't know what happened to Jordan... I guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope she's not dead, because I'm interested in seeing her character develop more.

message 17: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments yeah she kinda seemed good, maybe she knew wat bliss was?