Blue Bloods discussion

Intoduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) | 30 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Samantha the moderator. I created this group because I'm a big fan of the Blue Bloods series. I love reading (obviously), singing, and movies.

message 2: by Arielle (new)

Arielle (arielle_reads) | 1 comments Hey! I'm Arielle. I havent read Blue Bloods yet, but I really want to. And I joined this group because maybe it'll motivate me to read Blue Bloods sooner! :)

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (natalierenae) Hey everyone! I'm Natalie. I've read the first three books in the Blue Bloods series, and enjoyed them. I joined the group because I would love to discuss the books and hear everyone's opinions on them!

Aly (Fantasy4eva) | 8 comments hi im blue, and ive read all three there really addictive and im really looking forward to the next book :)

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Thanks for introducing yourselves! It's great that the group is growing, and please invite people.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments Hola! Sorry didn't want to say hey. So I guess by looking up you'll know my name is Isabella. And please no, 'Like Isabella Swan in Twilight?'. I've heard this like a thousand times and I'm starting to get really annyed about Twilight itself. I understand if I introduce myself and you don't hear me correctly but since we're typing comments instead of saying them, you can read my name perfectly. Again, totally sorry about that but when there's a thousand girls saying their names are Bella or Isabella, you find yourself looking for differation. I LOVE BLUEBLOODS obviously since I joined this group and hope to like the 4th book.

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Hey~ I'm Karen, I enjoy reading this series :D and much more books (:

message 8: by Noël (last edited Jan 16, 2010 10:25AM) (new)

Noël Hi, I'm Noel (obviously you knew that since ya'll can read). I've been a fan of these books since my best friend introduced me to the series. I can't wait for the 4th book! And no I wasn't born in December, in fact I was born on Labor Day.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments Really? Me too! Awesome!

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments I totally get asked if I was born in December since my name is Holly and virtually half of all Christmas songs at some point mention my name, but I was born almost six months to the day away from Christmas. But it's my favorite holiday!

message 11: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments i was born in December Britney spears birthday but I'm 1993

message 12: by Noël (new)

Noël Isabella ♥ wrote: "Really? Me too! Awesome!" That's really cool. I didn't know anyone else who was born on my birthday. Were you born on the 7th(my bday) or just labor day? (Sorry i know this is off topic)

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Thanks for joining everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile. I appreacite you introducing yourselves. :)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments Noël wrote: "Isabella ♥ wrote: "Really? Me too! Awesome!" That's really cool. I didn't know anyone else who was born on my birthday. Were you born on the 7th(my bday) or just labor day? (Sorry i know this is of..."

I was born on just labor day. =( One day before the 7th so the 6th....Its kinda crazy how the make the holiday go back and forth.

message 15: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Hey everyone! My name is Heather. I've read all of the Blue Bloods book that are out so far and I plan to keep reading them. Ireally like them and think that they have a good story line that keeps me interested.

message 16: by Noël (new)

Noël Isabella ♥ wrote: "Noël wrote: "Isabella ♥ wrote: "Really? Me too! Awesome!" That's really cool. I didn't know anyone else who was born on my birthday. Were you born on the 7th(my bday) or just labor day? (Sorry i k..."
I agree they should just make it one specific day or something

message 17: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments hi, wow we're soo off topic!
i hate my birthday~ its too cold!

message 18: by Holly (new)

Holly | 18 comments I like mine. It's spaced perfectly with Christmas, so every six months I get presents! Though I have never met another person with my birthday...It's almost as if that day just doesn't exist. June 30th rocks!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments haha, my friend's is in Feb. 30th or March. 1st and she has to deal with the calander a lot!

message 20: by Beya (new)

Beya Penn (smily1410) | 22 comments ? i dont get it?

message 21: by Noël (new)

Noël i think Isabella means that her friend's birthday is the 29th of february (which, if that's true is weird because that's my friends bday too) and the 29th of february only 'exists' during leap years. But correct me if im wrong.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments You're right, sorry. I meant the 29th.

message 23: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (xodancer) | 3 comments I'm Caitlin. I just finished the fourth book and am very excited to get the fifth one this summer!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 24 comments Me too!

message 25: by Camila (new)

Camila (cams_28) | 4 comments Hi guys!! My name is Camila and like everyone here i too LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!
And i just thought that it would be fun to meet a couple of people who love the books as much as me

message 26: by Camila (new)

Camila (cams_28) | 4 comments Caitlin wrote: "I'm Caitlin. I just finished the fourth book and am very excited to get the fifth one this summer!"

hahah yeah me too ... I just can't wait
After reading the van alen legacy im just super excited to find out what happens