Boundless Roleplays discussion

Medieval > Medieval RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 542 (542 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire was walking through the market, picking up some fruits with what little money she had

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy walked through the market in disguise. She had a brown cloak draped around her shoulders and a hood hiding her face

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire noticed the cloak and raised an eyebrow, smiling.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy saw sapphire. She smiled and walked over to her

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice disguise Luce." she smiled.

message 7: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 447 comments Mod
Abass wandered head down he wasn't sure if anyone would reconize him here.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. Let me pay for those grocerys."she said handing the merchant a gold coin

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't need to do that." she said softly She grabbed the basket of fruits and vegetables and turned towards Lucy. She noticed someone walking past and it took her a minute to realize who it was. She grabbed Lucy and pulled her close "Abass is here!" she wispered frantically. "He never comes to the peasants market...."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((vampire hunter!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

[[??? *Confused*:]]

message 12: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

((s'up?))
Abass gritted his teeth as he tried his best to look normal without giving away who he was.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((i need to ask u something))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((is it ok if abass was one of Lucy's former fiance's?))

message 15: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

((kk shoot))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

[[Nice:]]

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((is that ok?))

message 18: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

((ya))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))
Lucy tried to hide her face from him

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire secretly had a crush on him but wouldn't dare mencion it to Lucy. She led her to a small alley way that led out to an open feild. "Were Safe now."

[[Thought I'd twist it up with wanting my BFFs Ex lol:]]

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((LOL!))
Lucy sighed. she took her hood off. she layed down on the grass

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire laid next to her. "So whats going on in the royal department?" she asked lightly

message 23: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

((lol))
Abass heared the knights heading towards him, "halt!" they cried. Abass looked over his shoulder and took off running he was being persued by the knights.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"well,my father has been searching high and low for another prince who will take the 7 day challenge"she said with a sigh

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"At least you have a chance with a prince." she said quickly, "What was wrong with Abass.... you never did tell me?" she asked, looking at her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's nothing wrong with him. It's just,he's not my type. Besides,if I'm gonna marry a guy, I wanna do because I want to,not because it's my duty. Besides,i have no brothers so, by my 21st birthday,my father will have no choice but to make me queen."she said looking up at the sky

message 27: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Abbas keep running as they came clattering after him, "Prince Abass return to the castle imediotly!" "Go to hell!" he replied

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy heard a lot of noise coming from the direction of the market

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your so picky Lucy." she smiled before sitting up, "I got to run these home before my mother yells at me." she stood up and grabbed the basket, "Thanks for buying!" She yelled back while running back home. In her haste she ran into Abass, Several gaurds were coming she grabbed his arm and led him to a secret passage way beneath the city. The gaurds went clueless.

message 30: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Abass began panting, "Thanks." he said looking up

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem. Why are you in the city anyways?" She asked softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy saw part of the scene. She saw someone taking Sapphire into a secret tunnel. Not many people knew about the catacombs under the city. Lucy knew them like the back of her hand. She had explored them when she was little. She imidiatly ran to a different entrance and climbed down to go and rescue sapphire

message 33: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Abass fell silent, "I uh..." he grimaced, "i'm running away."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

[[Lol:]]

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?" she raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, I'm really nosey." she looked down.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy stopped walking when she heard voices.she looked at the ground and smiled. The traps she had planted when she was little were still there

message 37: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

"it's okay." he sighed, "i've got a new fiance... she.." he pulled back the sleeve of his shirt to reveal an nasty wound.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((walk a few steps forward and fall into lucy's trap!))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down, sad at the news then noticed his cut. "Oh, I'll go get some help." she took a few steps back and suddenly was lifted into the air.

message 40: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

((ok! lol))
Abbas stepped forward to help her and was snagged by a trap he cried out in surprise.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

[[Now were both caught lmao:]]

Sapphire squirmed and finally gave up

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

even if it was sapphire who got caught. It created a good distraction. Lucy sprang out of the darkness and punch abass in the nose so hard it was bleeding. then she ran to Sapphire and cut her down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks but why'd you hit him?" she asked, breathing heavily.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Didn't he kidnap you?" she asked punching him in the gut.

message 45: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Abass fell over he caught himself and looked at Sapphire with surprise. "Ow." he shook his head scattering scarlet drops of blood.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire grabbed her arms, "No, He was being chased by gaurds so I led him down here." she sighed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh"she said. then she felt bad. "Sorry,"she apologized

message 48: by Charmed Wolf vampire hunter, The so crazy no-one-ever-wants-to-be-online-with-person (new)

Abass got to his feet and stepped back wincing he raced off and soon was chased by the knights again.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy sighed

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sapphire stared after him, "Well, I tried."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11