Twilightholics anonymous discussion

Genral > movie actors

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 213 comments Mod
What did you think of the actors?

message 2: by Catie (new)

Catie I can sum up my thought on the whole movie in one word.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

lol

message 4: by Catie (new)

Catie Bella can't act. Edward is ugly. Jake is okay. Charlie does not have that big of a mustache. Billy is perfect. Laraunt is not black. When the vamps sparkle they look like they have a disese or they are wearing sparkly lotion. Where is Lauren. Why is Angela not going out with Ben. Eric okay. Tyler perfect. Are you getting what I am saying.

message 5: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

I agree that Bella is awful. Kristen Stewart looks as if she's ever gonna throw up or burst into tears the whole time. But Rob Pattinson has just been voted no.! sexiest man and is not ugly to any stretch of the word. Charlie was brilliant. Jake's hot with short hair. But I agree about Ben and Lauren. And Alice should have been dressed better, i imagined her to be wearing the latest styles off the catwalks and clothes by the top designers. Rose was not pretty enough and they some how made Kellan lutz look ugly, why did they hide the hotness?

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie I agree with the last part.

message 7: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

about kellan lutz?

message 8: by Catie (new)

Catie And the Alice part.

message 9: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

yep. I imagine her in Alexander Wang or a Baliman jacket.

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie I can imagine her shoes.

message 11: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

ooooh! loboutines

message 12: by Catie (new)

Catie Yeah. Red peeptoe six inch heels.

message 13: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

mmmmmmmmmm!

preen body con dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Catie wrote: "Where is Lauren. Why is Angela not going out with Ben."

I was wondering about those two as well. I don't really miss Lauren though, she was just another anecdote so Stephenie Meyer could reiterate how "hard" Bella had it during her New Moon revival, and any other time thing got rough. Plus, why is it that no one can ever just dislike Bella, for Bella? Without the pretense of being "jealous".

I missed Ben a little, but they are bringing Ben out through Eric now. I think the Melissa Rosenberg was just trying to add in those parts for the other characters, and smashing them together. Like now, Eric doubles as Ben when it comes to dating Angela (in the script), and Jessica doubles as playing Lauren.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought some of the actors were grea my but I think jessica was really annoying!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isn't she supposed to be annoying, though? Like, Lauren is the mean one (but they didn't cast her), and Jessica was the annoying one.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i guess so! but still! lol!
i thought ashley greene was a great alice!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

who did you like the most? and who did you hate the the most??

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Peter Facinelli was great as Carlisle. I think Kristen was terrible as Bella. I mean, she looked like Bella, but she was so stiff, and tired.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked Kellan and Ashley and Rob the most. i thought Kristen did an okay job, but not brilliant!

message 22: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

I wish in the film that they would leave Kellan's hair blonde. In real life he is soooo hot but in the film not really. Oh and they dress him like a chav.

message 23: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Actually i don't think alice, rose or emmet were dressed really well. They're meant to wear designer clothes and Alice is obsessed with fashion. Hopefully with a bigger budget New moon will be better.