Come and Roleplay/Play games discussion

Games > Dreams, daydreams, and random plot ideas.

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver Post them here! This includes changing a story to how you wish it had gone.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Last night I had a dream me and 2 of my best friends were driving around Canada by ourselves, even though we're only 12. Then we stopped, beacuse I grew wings and we went to Starbucks!

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver lolz!!!

here's one I had recently that I typed out and saved in microsoft word:

My first dream was when I was a slave to this African American person and my job was to take these green cloths and write something in frosting or soap on them and give them to her because she was washing her car with them. I had to wait at the door and when she did something, I forget, I had to run out there. But one time I wasn't sure how clean the cloth was and I ended up going to the closet in the car port (the house was based on my house) and at the end I left the house light on and the driveway light on (there is no driveway light though) and went around closing the blinds and our new roman shades. I think this person was based on someone I know named Kori who plays violin. Later I think I may have been a dog during this dream.

In the next dream, at first I was like a 12-year-old boy, or actually I think I was just someone watching the people, and he was the main character, anyway he and this girl were planning on getting married the next day but this was on a different planet and things were different so she was tricked into marrying someone else, and they stole her long braid of hair and turned it into gold to make some sort of magic spell because the main character was someone special and they didn't want him to find out, and meanwhile this other person that the girl sort of liked more like a brother had bounced up into the sky and now they were shooting fireworks up through the hole (it's an underground world with stained glass windows) and then the girl realized she was being tricked so she went with the main character and they wanted to stay together but Professor Snape came along with all the little orphan girls (now we switched to a world that wasn't underground) and he said each of them had to have a partner with them and he needed another little girl to join them and leave her parents and be stuck being an orphan forever, and I think he did something to all the orphans because they all had those round glasses but they all had vacant expressions, it was kind of creepy... and then the main character jumped onto this big animal like a mammoth and tried to get the girl to come on but she had to stay behind so that the main character could get away, and sometime during this random Greek names from myths were going through my head... anyway the main character had to leave her behind as he jumped into the sky.

Once in outer space the main character sort of became me. I forgot about the no-gravity stuff but I couldn't move because there wasn't any friction, but somehow I managed to shuffle my feet in such a way that I was moving toward Earth. There was a widescreen TV in outer space and I accidentally turned it on and it started showing a TV channel about something, but I forget what it was. Then I made it back to earth but of course I was not expecting all the traffic and stuff because I had kind of time-traveled somehow and now it was present day but anyway the gold braid they'd gotten from the girl the main character was in love with had been used in a spell to make me crash into an oncoming car and go through surgery.

The next part was the strangest and I'm having trouble remembering it. I think I was a dog, and had been a dog for some time, but now the person whose car I crashed into knew all about the dog/human relationship and how to turn a dog back into a human, because the spell with the golden braid had also turned me into a dog. So she had some doctors turn me back into a human. In the hospital I saw the lady from my first dream walk in with a bunch of little African American children and somehow I knew she had adopted them, and anyway I realized that she had known who I was way back (during my first dream) and that she could time-travel and was actually from this time period. And then there were some strange things in the world of humans and dogs. Like this huge case of toothbrushes, they were in packs of 20 and there were 1,000 toothbrushes in total. And there were expensive foods and stuff in the case. I had gone to look at it because I was wondering if it had cost more than it was worth, and I remember commenting to my mom that they weren't even the kind of toothbrush you could rush your teeth with. Not oral B, just some strange dog thing.

And then I became more like myself. And I was walking through this hotel thing because I knew my family was coming. And then they did and my sister was probably like 11 or so, and she was all happy to see me because they thought I'd been dead for years, which might mean that I'd had my memory removed and had been placed in that planet or something… Anyway she had my black purse and I asked if it was hers and she said it was mine, now that I was alive. And we were happy. We started walking back toward our room (she had left it by the piano and a flowerpot in the main room at the end of this long hotel-thing, the room that you walk in when you park your car.) and had to stop immediately for an old lady to walk across the hall into the bathroom. But then when we made it to our room I glanced in the side room and noticed someone was taking a shower or something in the bathroom portion or something, I don't know, and I thought the old lady had followed us or something but then I saw the top of my mom's head with her new haircut. That's all I remember. I woke up at like 7:14 a.m. this morning, Sunday August 9, 2009.

message 4: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 284 comments It's August...12 though......

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver I said I had it recently. I wrote it on the 9th.

message 7: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 284 comments Oh yeah sorry.......

message 8: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments I wish that things could stay the same. :(

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver I wanna know who the deleted member is.

message 10: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments same here

message 11: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments I wish that i could replay one day in my life, over and over.

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver I wouldn't want to... I've never had a perfect day, and I would get tired of it anyway.

message 13: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 911 comments Mod
OH i know who it is.... i think its Icefire...

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver Oh. Icefire did join again on someone else's account.

message 15: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

oh yea... her old one was Icefire BROWNIES! now it Icefire MWAHAHAHAHAHA

message 16: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments I've had a perfect day, after 7 months of loneliness, of longing. After 7 months of being a spineless idiot, of not telling someone my inner aching. I overcame what I feel are my greatest flaws. Pride, and worrying what will happen.

message 17: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

huh? well........ im having a bad day thank you

message 18: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments same here
more like a bad week
-my rat started bleeding and we had to go to the vet
-there's blood on her little house that wasn't there last night
-one of her toes is swollen
-i feel horrible

ps my previous post was when i was in one of my moody depressed romantic moods

message 19: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

errrrrrrrr

message 20: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yea i could kinda tell... so did you grt a boyfriend or something??

message 21: by Silver (new)

Silver lol I get like that too. only I would say 2 years.

aww my hamster started bleeding once and the next day he died because we can't afford to take any pets to the vet :( and our 15 year old cats have been throwing up undigested food for years, which, according to a book I read on taking care of cats, as well as some internet sites I think, is BAD, but we can't do anything about it. And I'm mad because my dad got a coupon for a different kind of catfood so he bought that instead and made them go directly from the first food to the new food and then back again, and you're supposed to get cats used to a new food gradually, but he's like "It's the same brand!" grr....

anyway I highly reccomend the internet if you're like me - not a telephone person.

message 22: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments no, i am still boyfriendless
the vet didn't cost that much ($80 for the exam and some antibiotics)
im not a telephone person because i don't have a cell phone. and i go on the internet twice a day to play around with minimal supervision.

message 23: by Silver (new)

Silver ...

$80.

that's actually a lot.

for a rat, I mean.

my parents would not be willing to pay for that.

message 24: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments oh
you're right
the rat cost $15
but the price does not mean that they're disposable pets
it just means that they're not too expensive to care for
and one more thing that the fee gave me: peace of mind
and when i asked for the appointment, keep in mind that i was kind of hysterical because i come home and my rat has this great bloody streak on her side that looks like a giant gash

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver Melissa, that's not what I meant.

I understand that you're attatched to your rat. Much different than a hermit crab, lol. I had one that died overnight because the pet store people didn't tell me it was a different kind of crab that needed salt water instead of normal water. I had no idea what was wrong.

I'm very attatched to our cats, but I cannot afford to take them to the vet. I don't think I'll ever get over it when they die.

And I was saying that $80 is a lot of money to me. I mean, I don't even think I have $15 in my wallet......

message 26: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments That's so sad
about your cats
i'm more of a saver person.
I've been plotting the rat thing since 3rd grade. we had fish earlier, so i had to wait for them to die. my dad eventually gave them back to petco, even though we didn't buy them there.

message 27: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments what does it mean when you see yourself die in a dream ?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen it happen a few times..usually by long falls into blackness...I've also seen a dream of the future, which is so not gonna happen, where one of my ex-friends gotshot and killed in my old living room...it doesn't mean anything..

message 29: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments Once I hade a dream that Professor Snape was giving me poison.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!! That's frigen awesome! Well, scary but awesome! lolz♥ I just had the wierdest dream a few nights ago where i was getting tickled to death by these slimy clear worm looking things=( It was more gross than scary..

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I remember i couldn't stop laughing because it was wriggling around in my shoe lolz!

message 32: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments ♥Tyla♥Ivashkov♥Stark♥ wrote: "OMG!!! That's frigen awesome! Well, scary but awesome! lolz♥ I just had the wierdest dream a few nights ago where i was getting tickled to death by these slimy clear worm looking things=( It was mo..."

eww

message 33: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments for me, i saw myself get run over by a car

message 34: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments wow.

message 35: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments was it gruesome????

message 36: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments ):