Books That Shouldn't Be Movies discussion

Eragon

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Hair Eragon, qualifies as a book that should NOT be a movie. It was terrible. They, as film-makers often do, cut out too much of the nessicary background information to add in battle scenes. Battle scenes that never happened in the books. The main character didn't really turn out to be what I thought he would be, and the dragon was annoying. I couldn't handle it.

Oh, and by the way, my name is Kristen. I'm new to the group. So what do you guys think about the movie they are making of Twilight?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

they're making twilight into a movie? that is definatlly a stary that has too much background info needed that they really can't say in a movie. CRAY PEOPLES!

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Hair Yeah. Check out her website. It should be hitting theaters sometime this summer. I don't think they're going to be able to pull it off. Anyway, I just think they should leave well enough alone. Who is going to be able to get Edward perfect?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

omigod, Cedric Diggory as Edward, he looks perfect, actually almost how I imagined him. Online it says the release date is in 2009 not 2008, so yeah, they have time to pull it off.

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Hair I didn't imagine him that way at all, but...everyone has their own opinion of amazing. I really dread seeing it. I'm worried they're going to screw it up, big time. I'm almost to the point where I don't want to see it.