Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Your favorite book

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Which is your favorite Patricia Briggs book and why?

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I think so far, out of the books I've read from Briggs, my favorite series is definitely her Mercy Thompson series. Out of those books my favorite is Bone Crossed. just because things are finally settling down with Mercy in terms of her relationships and she seemed more grown up in that one.

Although I do really like Moon Called because it was the introductory book to a great series. lol. it's hard to choose between those two.

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) I really liked Blood Bound. So much going on. And I really like Stefan.

message 4: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments I would have to say that I like the Mercy Thompson series best... And then it's hard to choose a favorite in that series, but I think I would have to agree with you Jess I am very partial to Bone Crossed....

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Susan wrote: "I would have to say that I like the Mercy Thompson series best... And then it's hard to choose a favorite in that series, but I think I would have to agree with you Jess I am very partial to Bone C..."

BONE CROSSED is my least favorite of the series, so far. Maybe I missed something.

message 6: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) | 292 comments Really why is that Melodie??

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Susan wrote: "Really why is that Melodie??"

It just didn't hold my interest. The other Mercy books I have read in hours. BONE CROSSED took me 3 days and most of the reading was done on the weekend. I didn't like the bad guy. I didn't like her old friend and wasn't crazy about the kid either. I liked Stefan....but he's one of my favorite characters in the series.

message 8: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I think that Moon Called would have to be my fav of the Mercy series, and then of the alpha and omega series, my favorite is actually the short story in On the Prowl.

message 9: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) Kelley Anne wrote: "I think that Moon Called would have to be my fav of the Mercy series, and then of the alpha and omega series, my favorite is actually the short story in On the Prowl."

We agree on mercy thompson too Kelley :D We have the same taste in books I think lol

message 10: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments lol, we seem to! I find myself looking more and more often to see which books you have on your bookshelves that I haven't read yet. You have good taste in book! lol!

message 11: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) lol thanks :D

I'll have to check your shelves. For some reason I never thought to look on others shelves for books :P I guess the groups always give me so many ideas :D

message 12: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 16 comments I've read all of the Mercy's there are(so far) and have read Cry Wolf about Charles and Anna. I would have to say my favorite by f a r is Blood Bound! The reason? Because as silly as it sounds, it actually kind of scared me. It had some really spooky moments. I am still a little wary of windows thinking that Cory Littleton will be at my window!!

message 13: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) Evangeline wrote: "I've read all of the Mercy's there are(so far) and have read Cry Wolf about Charles and Anna. I would have to say my favorite by f a r is Blood Bound! The reason? Because as silly as it sounds, it ..."

I am so glad I'm not the only one who got freaked out about that. I read it at night and my parents were out of town and it scared me legit lol :P

message 14: by Evangeline (new)

Evangeline (evangeline9) | 16 comments Haha! I read it late at night too, and I have a window right over my kitchen sink and I hate to look out of it at night! It's so funny that something like that can scare people though!