Ouachita Parish Public Library Page Turners discussion

Book Discussions > The Alchemist

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 20 comments This one is great too! I'm listening to the audio version and Jeremy Irons is doing the narration, his voice is amazing! It's a fast read/listen too, I almost done and I only started yesterday.

message 2: by Suzie (new)

Suzie | 90 comments Krisan, didn't you finish this already? What did you think?

message 3: by Krisan (new)

Krisan (krissyb) I enjoyed this book, it is very thought provoking

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Krisan wrote: "I enjoyed this book, it is very thought provoking"

Krisan wrote: "I enjoyed this book, it is very thought provoking"

Suzanne wrote: "This one is great too! I'm listening to the audio version and Jeremy Irons is doing the narration, his voice is amazing! It's a fast read/listen too, I almost done and I only started yesterday."

I've had this requested for months! Stacy just called to tell me that it is in. I can't wait to start.

message 5: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 20 comments Ladies-Julianna was a member of my book club in Livingston Parish...she's reading along with us!

I can see where this book is called philosophy and I can see some fantasy elements as well. I really liked it, it was a simple fast read that I think we can discuss easily. There are questions in the back of the book too, that will make it really easy to sink our teeth into!

message 6: by Suzie (new)

Suzie | 90 comments Suzanne wrote: "Ladies-Julianna was a member of my book club in Livingston Parish...she's reading along with us!

Welcome, Juliana.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Suzanne! It's a quick read.