Sequel Addicted discussion

What's next > What movies have you watched this summer?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

Moody Claire (singurl) | 617 comments Mod
I've just watched New Town this morning and yesterday two lovers, material girls and the proposal.

I really liked The proposal - with all the humor and the romantic love story! It was cool.

I've also watched HP6 already but I was quite disappointed. The book was waaaay better!!

message 2: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 909 comments Mod
ive seen LOTS of movies this summer. cant even count how many.
hey whats the proposal abt? ive been wanting to watch it

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) HP 6 was awesome...i also saw ice age 3 which was hilarious!...Transformers 2 really was good...

message 4: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

The proposal was good!

It was about this girl who was to be deported because her immigration visa wasn't approved so she blackmails her secretary to marry her. lol

Her secretary coouldn't say no because he worked hard for his job for three years and he couldn't just leave it wasted if he woudn't do what she says so they go to alaska for his grandma's bday and introduces his boss as his fiance etc etc... lol

watch it rocio!

message 5: by Nada (new)

Nada | 14 comments Up! So sad, but the best disney pixar yet!

message 6: by Nada (new)

Nada | 14 comments I love Kevin!

message 7: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

SiNgUrL wrote: "The proposal was good!

It was about this girl who was to be deported because her immigration visa wasn't approved so she blackmails her secretary to marry her. lol

Her secretary coouldn't say..."

ok! so whats the pg? cuz of my mom and blah blah blah
lol the other day we were passing by the movies and the sign said the proposal. u know, how they announcce what movies are on? well anyway i was like i wanna watch that one! and my mom was like whats it abt? and i said, idk.. haha so funny cuz i wanted to watch it but i had no idea what it was abt!

anyway, i do now.

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

ok. lol! ur title!

message 9: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

did not!

message 10: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

well maybe..

message 11: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

ert

message 12: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

lolo

message 13: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

:]

message 14: by Cara (new)

Cara I suggest The Time Travelers Wife. It is sad though and I haven't read the book so I wouldn't know how closely it follows it.
BTW I want to watch The Proposal too! I think it's almost out on DVD already.

message 15: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

argh!! i wanna watch that one!

message 16: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

msk is so sad!
huh? in 3D?

message 17: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

lol cool!

message 18: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

lol i saw the ad.

message 19: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

ahhaha

message 20: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

so... ur title..

message 21: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

NEW MOON IS SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...haven't gone to see it yet.

message 22: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

me either! did u?

message 23: by Janice (new)

Janice | 6 comments I watched Inception, The proposal, Pathology, Remember Me, Lovelybones, The Last SOng, Dear John...

message 24: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

INCEPTION?! how was it??? everyone's seen it... except me lol

oooh lovely bones was good.
remember me was boring...
hmmm haven't seen last song yet but i did read the book
and dear john... beginning was good but then it got slow and there was a pretty looong *ahem* intense scene...