Christian Role-plays discussion

1x1 > Dani and Joe

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Hey

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Hey, so what type of fantasy/sci-fi story did you want to do?

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Hmm. Different from what I'm used to, but it's worth a shot.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Sure. I like doing a guy and girl character.

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments I usually do several sentences at a time. But if you prefer several paragraphs, I'm okay with that too.

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments I'll play co-pilot.

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Yeah. Works for me. Simple is better lol.

message 8: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber Eisenhart
Age 25
Pic: https://wallpapers.wallhaven.cc/wallp...

message 10: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments And that's fine with me.

message 11: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments That's a creepy looking robot. Amber maaaay feel a bit uncomfortable with that design lol.

message 12: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments I like the overall shape tho.

message 13: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Yep! You can start us off.

message 14: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber hesitated at the thought. She didn't know what was beyond her home planet and heard stories of how interstellar travel these days was dangerous. She bit her lip.
"Wait, are you sure you want me?"

message 15: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments She saw his almost puppy like eyes. It was cute. It was kind of working. The thought of him doing all of this alone would kill her alone. Might as well help the big goof. He's helped her more times than she can count. "Alright, but on one condition."

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments She sighed. She pointed to the dark spacecraft to their right. "We're taking Midnight. As much as you love your ship, my ship has been tuned to the T with upgrades."

She crossed her arms. "And, we listen to Creed at least once on the way there."

message 17: by Joseph (last edited Feb 09, 2018 06:19PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments As Amber strapped herself in she thought of all she was leaving behind. Her dog, which she left with her neighbor who has 3 of them. And her ex-husband.

A husband that never felt like a husband to begin with. When he confessed that he cheated over the past 5 years, she didn't know what to do. To think after all the lawyers, divorce papers, and division of property, he would crawl back the day before she had to leave.

He would want me back. But, it was too late. Her heart wasn't open for a second chance. She needed it to heal and this trip may just do the trick.

"Engine 2 on standby," she stated.

message 18: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber looked over to Sidney. She could see he looked torn about leaving. His girls. That must be what's running through his mind. She sported a smile. "Thinking about your little ones? You'll see them again."

message 19: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber unbuckled her seatbelt. As she stretched, she actually looked forward to a good 3 year nap. "Yep, I'm ready."

message 20: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber waved Sidney off. "Don't worry. Seraph has it all under control. You know she flew my ship on solo missions right?"

message 21: by Joseph (last edited Feb 09, 2018 07:29PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber looked at the pills. Never did she think she would see these again. Last time it was for a stake out mission within the sector. Now, it's for something much grander.

She hoped they would make it there safely. And with Seraph on board, they will. She then positioned herself into her own pod. "See you in three years, Sidney."

message 22: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments (Did you watch Interstellar lol?)

Year 2045. That's the first thing she heard as she opened her eyes. It blared in her ears. but then she thought to her self, 2045. 2045 is just 2 years from when they left. Why was she being awaken now?

She pushed the pod open and looked over to Sidney. Sweat trickled down her face as he still seemed sound asleep.

Should she wake him up? "Um, Seraph, what's going on?"

message 23: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Wide-eyed, Amber walked around Seraph as she examined the damage. Out of the corner of her eye, she also noticed outside the window the asteroid belt they were traveling through. She then turned back to Seraph and said, "What about the external damage to you? You could have been crushed out there!"

message 24: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments Amber nodded and went to the cockpit. "What's the status of its distance right now?"

message 25: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 27 comments (This will be my last post for the night. I'll try to add to this tomorrow. Hope you have a blessed night!)

"Oh geez," Amber said as she plopped into her control panel chair. She flipped several switches. "Thank God for lasers and thrusters." She turned to Seraph. "Prepare the Firebird formation sequence!"