Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

38 views
Self Promotion Tips > Tag Amazon

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess Scott (jesscscott) Hi everyone,

These are the links to my blog novel's print copy, and Kindle edition:

1) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash-Blog-N...

2) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash-A-Blog...

I would like these 3 tags to be tagged --

ya issues, young adult, coming of age

Link your book here (and top 3 tags), or send me a note -- I'm doing the same for whoever's book I can get to on http://tagmybookonamazon.wordpress.com

THANKS!


message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Etzioni-Halevy | 4 comments Hi,

I am not sure how tagging works. But if you would like to tag my book THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH on Amazn.com, I will be happy to do the same for your books.

Eva Etzioni-Halevy
women-in-the-bible.com


message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Scott (jesscscott) Hi,

No problem, I just tagged all the visible tags on both editions of THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH -- appreciate if you could do the same for mine!

1) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash-Blog-N...

2) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash-A-Blog...

* Tags help the book become more "visible", in the respective tag categories.

Eva wrote: "Hi,

I am not sure how tagging works. But if you would like to tag my book THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH on Amazn.com, I will be happy to do the same for your books.

Eva Etzioni-Halevy
women-in-the-..."





message 4: by Kevis (last edited Aug 16, 2009 08:38AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments Jess and Eva,

I have tagged your books. Please do the same for me.

Please follow these instructions. For the first two books please click on all of the tags. But please also type the following requested tag (ya fantasy) into the tag box

1. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001U3YKRU

2. http://bit.ly/fAQMB

Now just click on the tags on this book:

3. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029ZANKQ

I appreciate you taking the time to tag my novels. Good luck with your books!


message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Scott (jesscscott) Thanks Kevis -- your books are tagged up (added ya fantasy to the first two as well!).

Good luck with your books too; oh, the amount of things that have to be done besides the actual writing...


message 6: by Kevis (last edited Aug 16, 2009 06:33AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments Jess wrote: "oh, the amount of things that have to be done besides the actual writing..."

Tell me about it, Jess. I should be writing right now. Instead I'm trying to promote. How I miss the good ol' days before I was published. :P And thanks for the tags and the kind words!


message 7: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (rowenacherry) | 334 comments Mod
Hi, Jess,
Is this group complementary to Todd's (How to get to #1 on Amazon) or a reinvention of the wheel?

One thing to be careful is not to ask the same people to tag a second time, because that will result in your tags getting unchecked, negating the tags they gave you on Todd's group (if they did).

Best wishes,
Rowena


message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess Scott (jesscscott) ooh, good point about the second time tagging! i usually go right on to the next book, if i see i've already tagged one (:

p.s. i actually started it as a sort of double exposure i guess -- i am going through the archives on Todd's site; it's gonna take a while to catch up with all of the past books, heh.

Rowena wrote: "Hi, Jess,
Is this group complementary to Todd's (How to get to #1 on Amazon) or a reinvention of the wheel?

One thing to be careful is not to ask the same people to tag a second time, because that..."





message 9: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (rowenacherry) | 334 comments Mod
:-)

The difficulty I find is that with Amazon it is easy to start tagging before one logs in. If one is not logged in, the system does not know/show whether or not you've tagged before.

It asks you to log in after you've started clicking the squares...


message 10: by Eva (new)

Eva Etzioni-Halevy | 4 comments Jess wrote: "Hi everyone,

These are the links to my blog novel's print copy, and Kindle edition:

1) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash-Blog-N...

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your help!

I Have just tagged your book on amazon.com

I hope this is what you wanted.

Wishing you success,

Eva Etzioni-Halevy


2) http://www.amazon.com/EyeLeash..."





message 11: by Eva (new)

Eva Etzioni-Halevy | 4 comments Kevis wrote: "Jess and Eva,

I have tagged your books. Please do the same for me.

Please follow these instructions. For the first two books please click on all of the tags. But please also type the following re..."


Hi Kevis,

Thanks for tagging my book, and I have just done the tags on yours as requested.

May your books flourish!

Eva



message 12: by Eva (new)

Eva Etzioni-Halevy | 4 comments I have successfully exchanged tags on amazon.com with two authors. If anyone else would tag my novel THE TRIUMPH OF DEBORAH, I will be happy to do the same for them.

Eva Etzioni-Halevy
women-in-the-bible.com


back to top