Forgotten YA Gems discussion

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
This topic is about Falling Kingdoms
Previous BOTMs > Falling Kingdoms: General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ley (new)

Ley (mall3tg1rl) | 164 comments Mod
Post your thoughts on the book here as you read! PLEASE make sure you use spoiler tags if need be! (When in doubt, add the tag ;) )

Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) (sh3lly) This book is on my TBR shelf! I have a lot of BRs scheduled, but I will try to read this one sometime this month! :)

message 3: by Bramanda (new) - added it

Bramanda Watson | 1 comments finally an excuse to reread this series!

Tanvi (trwriteratwork) Oh I need to read this series but I have so many other series already started...I'm going to try to get to this one soon!

Kimberly (Bookish_KayJinx) | 47 comments Fell behind on this book, I’m about 3/4 of the way through it, so I’m hoping to finish it this week.

Thus far, I’m really enjoying the book.
I love fantasy and am really into the idea of magic and legacies.

Oh, I can’t wait to finish it and see how this book is ends. Due to it being a first book in a trilogy (?) I’m wondering if it ends cleanly or on a cliff-hanger. Oh, the excitement! (>w<)

Angela Auten | 16 comments Kimberly wrote: "Fell behind on this book, I’m about 3/4 of the way through it, so I’m hoping to finish it this week.

Thus far, I’m really enjoying the book.
I love fantasy and am really into the idea of magic a..."

It's 6 book series. I'm happy to hear your enjoying it.

I can't wait for next year so I can do a reread of this series.
I loved it so much.

Kimberly (Bookish_KayJinx) | 47 comments Ohhh so it’s a series, cool!

First book did not end how I thought, haha. I feel like it was a “build-up” book, you know what I mean?

A lot happened, but not much happened. Oh the excitement! I’m going to read the second book soon.