Sequel Addicted discussion

Leaving Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'am sorry, but I'am deleting my account, I'am on too much, I can't promise that I won't join again, but yes I'am deleting it, I'am really sorry!And in case I already have when you see this my name is Maryam_Music_Lover, I am on too much, and Because of school and everything I have to leave it, I'am sorry!

message 2: by Cleveland (new)

Cleveland | 22 comments deleted user wrote: "I'am sorry, but I'am deleting my account, I'am on too much, I can't promise that I won't join again, but yes I'am deleting it, I'am really sorry!And in case I already have when you see this my name..."

That's a shame you have to leave. But good luck with your writing.
Take care.

message 3: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

Moody Claire (singurl) | 617 comments Mod
Oh MY! I shall miss you maryam!

Hope to catch you on IM sometime and let's talk about the usual things again... :)

your friend
-SiNgUrL

message 4: by Nada (new)

Nada | 14 comments Ah?! But I just became your friend!

message 5: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 909 comments Mod
NO MYRYAM! WHY!! *sigh* i hope u join later

message 6: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments I had to join again!!But Iam VERY angry with myself!!!!I deleted my account..and EVERYTHING is gone!!!!!Hey guys!!Missed you!

message 7: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments I'am very freaked out some guy I have never talked to on GR messaged me saying you were wrong to join goodreads again:(

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

WHAT!! HII MARYAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DONT PAY ATTENTION TO HIM!!

message 9: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments hey Rocio!!!I won't!!!!Lol

message 10: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

kay. :) i sent u a friend request

message 11: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments I accepted!!!!:]]]]

message 12: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "I accepted!!!!:]]]]"

yay!

message 13: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

lol. you have issues Maryam. jk!

Welcome back!

Don't mind those who it's wrong to join goodreads. Then why did he join if that's the case, right?

welcome back!!!

message 14: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments Hahha, I HAVE ISSUES??Lol...Thanks guys!!:]]]

message 15: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

yeah for deleting.

Maybe he was wrong about what he typed? Maybe he meant you were wrong in having deleted your account.

Well anyway, glad you're back! :)

message 16: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments No, he didn't!Lol, cause I got a reply...ANYWAY....hows everything?

message 17: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

everthing? lol

still the same. Just busy with reading and watching movies.

Getting a bit lazy on GR and the updating my sites. And I can't connect with yahho messenger. I couldn't IM. lol

How about u?

message 18: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments Lets seee...Umm.....COME ONLINE!!ahhhh...Lol..Why isn't it working?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Im sorry people.........Im leaving

message 20: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

whoah! who was that?

message 21: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments I have no idea!I know that Icefire left..was she in this group?

message 22: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

whoah! Idk.

I hope she comes back to. I'm not sure if she was in this group bu8t maybe she was.

Hmmm...

message 23: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments Yeah it was really Sad!

message 24: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

She needed her life back? lol

I think you were talking to her on Spanish Lessons in this group.

message 25: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

lol. and yeah she said that! so sad!

message 26: by Cleveland (new)

Cleveland | 22 comments Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "I had to join again!!But Iam VERY angry with myself!!!!I deleted my account..and EVERYTHING is gone!!!!!Hey guys!!Missed you!"
Hi Maryam, welcome back. The guy you mentioned was n't me. I never knew what ou wrote in your last message.Everything went on the blink and 'things' disappeared.As I said welcome back.
Cleveland

message 27: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 1 comments Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "I'am very freaked out some guy I have never talked to on GR messaged me saying you were wrong to join goodreads again:( "

WOW.

message 28: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments Cleveland wrote: "Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "I had to join again!!But Iam VERY angry with myself!!!!I deleted my account..and EVERYTHING is gone!!!!!Hey guys!!Missed you!"
Hi Maryam, welcome back. The guy you menti..."

I know it wasn't you Cleveland!!

message 29: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

LOL

message 30: by Cleveland (new)

Cleveland | 22 comments Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "Cleveland wrote: "Maryam_Music Lover wrote: "I had to join again!!But Iam VERY angry with myself!!!!I deleted my account..and EVERYTHING is gone!!!!!Hey guys!!Missed you!"
Hi Maryam, welcome back...."

Thanks for that. And welcome back
Cleveland

message 31: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

one question: y do u always sign in ur comments with it name?

message 32: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 58 comments Hmmm.....Lol

message 33: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

haha

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it true... is this group really dying.. How can a group die?

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) a group dies wehn people become uninterested in the topic and or certain members leave the group. In this case I think I may be somewhat responsible...I seemed to have abandoned the group at one point, which is a sad thought, but I'm sure it happened. That's not to say that the reason for the group decline is to be placed on myself or on anyone else. Sometimes groups just...die. It cannot be helped sadly.