ANOTHER roleplay group! discussion

Leaving Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'am sorry, but I'am deleting my account, I'am on too much, I can't promise that I won't join again, but yes I'am deleting it, I'am really sorry!And in case I already have when you see this my name is Maryam_Music_Lover, I am on too much, and Because of school and everything I have to leave it, I'am sorry!I'am going to Make Chris a mod before going.....and Krista,Bianca or Chris can take over my characters...I AM VERY SORRY!I WILL MISS YOU ALL A LOT!A LOTT!!!Krista, Bianca and Chris the most!!!

message 2: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Maryam. | 147 comments Mod
I joined again..I DID THE SAME MISTAKE AS CHRIS...AHHH..I SHOULDN'T HAVE DELETED MY ACCOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.....AND i forgot to make Chris MOD!!AHHH...could someone make me mod again??I MISSED ALL OF YOU!haha

message 4: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) I'll make you mod!

message 5: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Oh no!!!! Guess what, all of ur comments in DGC are gone! I loved reading them too. :(

message 6: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

REALLY???I'AM SO STUPID!!ahhhhh.....!!!!I SHOULDNT HAVE DELETED MY ACCOUNT!!I'AM STUUPIIIDDD!!

message 7: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) no ur not stupid ur human! And humans make mistakes! its ok, dont go and call urself stupid

message 8: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

haha, Thanks Krista!

message 9: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

I have so many friend requests to send to people, but I seem to have reached my limit of the day..

message 10: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) :P

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 543 comments i about died when i read that!!! then i read the thing under it, and i ezsasperated myself!!!!

message 12: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Lol, sorry!

message 14: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) yeah, i was like oh no whos leaving now! Then i read a little more see its you and was just like NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! then saw the thing underneath it and was like phew!

message 15: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Lol, Sorry for making you feel like that!!IAM DO SAD...AHH...ALL MY STORY COMMENTS GONE!!:[[[

message 16: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) dont put urself down!

message 17: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

:[[[[

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 543 comments ♫don't worry, be happy!♫

message 19: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Haha!:]], thanks!

message 21: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) i remember listening to that song in 4th grade!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 543 comments i've only heard snipets of it.:D

message 23: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) oh. it was pretty funny, we all were laughing throughout the entire song.

message 25: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Haha!:]]]]]

message 26: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

OH, Krista check the Stranded Island RP!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 543 comments and the spy rp, please!!:D

message 28: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ok ok!

message 29: by Maryam., Eyes, Eyes Beautiful eyes (new)

Lol!:]]

message 30: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) :P

message 32: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) eep gtg be back later