Play Book Tag discussion

On the Fence
This topic is about On the Fence
January 2018: Other Books > On the Fence by Kasie West ★★★★★

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenni Elyse (last edited Jan 18, 2018 07:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenni Elyse (jenni_elyse) I borrowed On the Fence from my friend Suey over a year ago. I know, right?! I decided it was high time I read it and, boy, am I glad I did! I finished it in two sittings!

I adored On the Fence! It is the first 5-star read of the year. Heck, it's the first new 5-star read of the last two years! It's a new favorite. I loved the relationship that Charlie had with Braden and watching it build from friendship into something more. Friendship to romantic relationships are the best!

I also loved watching Charlie discover herself. She'd only ever known herself in one way before. Once she was thrown in all these difference social situations, she wasn't sure who she was. She discovered she could be herself and a little more girly at the same time.

(view spoiler)

Anyway, I'm glad I read On the Fence and I wish I had read it sooner. I look forward to reading more books by Kasie West.

annapi | 2734 comments Hmm... sounds interesting! I will have to check it out and maybe recommend to my daughter.