Blue Bloods! discussion

Who is your favourite character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 7 comments WHo is your favourite character? That could be anyone! Even Mrs. Priscilla Dupont! Personally, mine is Oliver. He is the best. :D

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) My favorite character is Bliss. Team Bliss!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments I like Bliss because her part as the Silver Blood was so unexpected but I got to say when she isn't in the Silver Blood mode, I kind of think she's too well....not my kind of heroin. I like Schuylar. I know its cliche since she's the main character and all but she has so much courage and the way she would give up herself for others and the way her love was unexpected, it is just amazing to me.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 7 comments Yeah, Bliss is pretty sweet. (But i dont really like Dylan. my friend has an older brother named Dylan so i keep picturing him as Dylan Ward and it is soooo annoying! :D)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Not really, I think he was a major part of the book. He is such an important part to find out Bliss's true identity.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 7 comments True, true. It's just, as I said, I keep picturing as my friend's older brother.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Haha, well that might make it awkward but okay...

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurabo13) I know she is in a coma but I like Allegra,but my fav. is Sky, even thought it is cliche. :D

message 9: by Moe (new)

Moe (moet) | 12 comments Jack............need I say more???

message 10: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments I agree with Moe! Hahaha

message 11: by Moe (new)

Moe (moet) | 12 comments Sara wrote: "I agree with Moe! Hahaha"

Hey Sara, have you read Van Alan Legacy yet? I'm still hanging out, only another 2wks before I get my very own copy.

message 12: by Ezryn (new)

Ezryn | 19 comments No, i wish though my cousin introduced me to Blue Bloods on thursday and i read all three of the others, waiting for the library to get a copy.... so frustrated!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm my fav would have to be oh idk i love all of them, even mimi lol. at first i dispised Kignsley but in Van allen Legacy i totaly fell for him.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda The Book Slayer (amanda_the_book_slayer) | 15 comments Schylar because she always rises to the occasion.

message 15: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) Emma wrote: "Yeah, Bliss is pretty sweet. (But i dont really like Dylan. my friend has an older brother named Dylan so i keep picturing him as Dylan Ward and it is soooo annoying! :D)"
HAHAHA
SUKS TO BE U

message 16: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) i hate jack. MAKE UP UR MIND.!! its either mimi or sky!!
i love Lawrence. well....not love. but hes interesting. he knows what hes doing and he gives an verbal explanation in everything hes doing.

message 17: by Elise (new)

Elise | 1 comments Sky is my favorite but I honestly love them aall exdept foresyth.. they all bring an interesting twist to each book.. I absolutely fell in love with these books!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Lucifer can just go to...actually he's already there so I can't say anything threatening.

message 19: by Azra (last edited Mar 27, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Azra (aazra29) if theres a movie..guess who should be lucifer??
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/simo...

hehe just saying...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments He kinda fits. I wouldn't call him the most attrative guy in the world but he totally fits the profile.

message 21: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) yeah. i know.but you know hollywood, can make a miracle out of that guy. more blonde hair and a white suit..voila..lucifer.lol

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments That's kinda true but my oppinion is that Hollywood is more interested to get girls buying posters of a guy with a pretty face than have an actor that can really act.

message 23: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) ugh x 10

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Ik, what's the world coming to but that's how it's always been right? I mean in Korea, you couldn't be an actress unless you were pretty.

message 25: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) my favorite would have to be Schuyler and Mimi. i dont know why but the girls are so much more interesting than the guys in this book. they have a lot depth, ecspecially Mimi, even though she's as shallow as it can get.

message 26: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) i love mimi too. i always like the bad guys. they are unique unlike the good guys.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments I don't know if I can agree but I like them too. I don't like Mimi that much but I do like Bliss and Kingsley. Even though he gives me a weird vibe, I like how you don't know if they're good or bad. They're unpredicdable

message 28: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) i never liked bliss. she was annoying. she makes a lot of mistakes. and she never remembers shit.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments I thought her pov's were boring too but I kind liked her povs in The Van Allen Legacy. I mostly just liked her when Lucifer was telling her what to do.

message 30: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) yeah. it was a change and kinda interesting.
i never understood how the modeling thing was related to the story. i mean...nothing happened till the end.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird when she suddenly mentioned that Schuylar and Bliss were going to do a photoshoot but now I think it was just to show how Lucifer controlled Bliss even that early in the story.

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Honestly, I'm going to have to re-read the entire series to make a decent judgment. As of right now though, it's Mimi. Mainly because I'm a sucker for a strong female character. Schuyler is so needy, I feel like she depends too heavily on others, and that annoys me. I mean, where would she be without Oliver? I don't like her. And the thing about Bliss having Lucifer controlling her? What a frickin' surprise! I never saw that coming. I love her.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments What do you think she should have done (Schuylar) differently? Because in that situation there are little options and one mess up can get you killed.

message 34: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) she could've have been more strong and brave. ya know? not all whiny and "omg,i can't deal with this. I wish i was normal".
more strong willed?

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) ^^^Exactly!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments I know what you're saying, I liked those characters too but you have to also consider the pain she was in. Schuylar was brave, she left everything. Everything she had or what was left. Everyone calling her a murderer to her own grandfather who was the only one who took care of her. She had to leave when she finally felt like she belonged. I would think I would act the same way even if I tried to hide it. There is always fear to be caught and you can never trust someone. She even had to hide things from Oliver and she felt guilty too about it. Could you live that way? Move around all the time, hiding from a place that you call home.

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments Jack...he is the best!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 51 comments Right now, I think he's ok. I'm getting over the whole golden boy thing.

message 39: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) dylan is my fav. hes sooo...normal?

message 40: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Dylan and Oliver are totally my favs for the guys. (I don't really trust Jack all that much)

I think that I like Schuylar the best in general.

message 41: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) he is mysterious but thats how hes supposed to be. ya know? mysterious guys = awesomeness

message 42: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 30 comments Totally = ]

message 43: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) i like schuylar the best and i really hat mimi she's manipulative needy and such a witch...she thinks she deserves everything and treats sky like trash not cool.

message 44: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) i like kingsley for the guys and mimi for the girls. seperate theyre awesome, together theyre mind-blowing

message 45: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 11 comments I totally love kingsley he is just amazing!

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) Bookworm2920 wrote: "I can't believe that Kingsley turned out to be a spy."

i knw me either

message 47: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) i know me too but i need to go buy revelations

message 48: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) hmm i dont knw but now that i thonk bout it iv read revelations and itss the van alen legacy tht i need to read revelations is really good

message 49: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisy024) youll just have to wait and c

message 50: by Azra (new)

Azra (aazra29) omg it is goood!
its amazing. but i think van allen legecy is like.. the best one of all..

« previous 1