This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Stupid and angry!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WTF! FUCK SHIT MIERDA CONYO! Why did I call?>?/ wjhy fuck shit! I mean I haven’t been with her for over 5 fucking years! She aint mine nomore! Why did I fucking call her house I had to be fucking drunk! Cuz I’m a retard like that… “hi, can I speak with Li?” her fucking dumb sister recognized my voice and didn’t know what to answer… I guess she decided to hurt me cuz she knows I fuck hate her! And told me that she now lives with her fucking boyfriend !FG FUCK !A SHIT FUCK! WQHY WHY WHY WHY DID I CALL? WHY???

message 2: by D. (new)

D. Pow Alfonso, you might not want to hear this but you might literally be the funniest dude on all of Good Reads. Bar none, man.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments D. wrote: "Alfonso, you might not want to hear this but you might literally be the funniest dude on all of Good Reads. Bar none, man. "

Donald I don’t like you… if I was in a better mood I will not go so low… but since I am not in a better mood and I’m actually quite drunk… I hope you go back to drugs and fuck up your life =) I really mean that…

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments If it makes you feel better, I think you're just so/so funny.

message 5: by D. (new)

D. Pow Alfonso, I would buy some drugs right now. Just for you. To turn that frown upside down.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments D. wrote: "Alfonso, I would buy some drugs right now. Just for you. To turn that frown upside down. "

Would you really??? Cuz that comment almost made me forget how piss off I am! Death ass man ! if you were to smoke a joint… and one joint only… you will make my day!!! I swear to god! go ahead man… I mean it aint like you daughter is going to know! she too little to be bothered by the smelled of weed…

message 7: by D. (new)

D. Pow Dude, I am going to try to score a bag right now. Got my papers, got my Zippo, heading for the herb...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude, what happen why don’t you get mean?? I’m kind of disappointed… or is that you can only be mean to women??? You know what hit that weed good… maybe that’ll make you interesting again…

message 9: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Rusty - ha ha ha ha

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2009 08:07PM) (new)

Alfonso, sometimes you're a jerk.

message 11: by Dave (last edited Aug 11, 2009 08:49PM) (new)

Dave Russell Jeez, what is going on today? The Haters Club is so full of...haters.

message 12: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu !A SHIT FUCK!

Beautiful.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes, I agree Matt. That's wonderful. My favorite from this week, though, was the "escape goat" in yesterday's poll.
I wonder if Alfonso speaks this beautifully in his native tongue. I really doubt it.

message 14: by Malbadeen (last edited Aug 12, 2009 08:22AM) (new)

Malbadeen Didn't you hear: she's living with some other guy now.

message 15: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen sorry, that was the junior high boy in me speaking.

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Not just speaking, but typing. That must be painful for everyone involved.

message 17: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Let us hope.

You know, when I was in elementary school, I always heard rumors about teachers eating kids. I never gave the rumors any credence, but apparently........

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Oh Rusty, you must have been one stressed out kid in the elementary school. Cannibalistic teachers? That's harsh.

Gretchen wrote: "I wonder if Alfonso speaks this beautifully in his native tongue. I really doubt it."

I was wondering about that too, shame there's no way to find out..

message 19: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Hey Alfonso,

Are Dominicans known for speaking beautiful Spanish?

Heh heh.

message 20: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Surely. Heck, maybe I do.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No.

message 22: by Kasia (last edited Aug 12, 2009 01:44PM) (new)

Kasia Rusty wrote: "Surely. Heck, maybe I do."

Too bad Alfonso went into hiding. But you get him Rusty! (once he surfaces again)

message 23: by Kasia (new)

Kasia BunWat wrote: "Okay then. We still need more members for the commission."

Good idea! (count me out though, no habla...)

message 24: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Let us know Rusty. I can't imagine it will be as lovely, though. Part of the charm is that his English is very close to perfect and then you get those sweet little missteps like "escape goat" and "death ass man".

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 1, i dont get hangovers KD.
2, i aint hiding i'm just tired as fuck.
3, why the fuck did i call... what pisses me off is that he been all sweet and shit since we started talking again and never mentioned the boyfriend... i mean is only logic but still!!! wtf!!!
4, i hate posting from an a freaking iphone
5, funny thing... i heard alot of spanish people talk about how dominicans talk crappy spanish... then i open my mouth and they need fucking dictionary to undersand half of what i said =) is so much fucking fun!!! did i ever mention that i speak a mean spanish???
6,donald... go fuck yoursef (again)

message 26: by D. (new)

D. Pow Alfonso, you speak beautiful English.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Whu?

message 28: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Fonze, while Dominicans can be difficult to understand, for me the most difficult are the damned Chilangos (people from Mexico City). I mean, I know a lot of curse words, and a fair amount of colloquialisms, but it doesn't always help that much. I mean DAMN!