the BIG group discussion

Moderators

Comments Showing 1-50 of 239 (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) your too much, a great member and mod, a hugely awesome person!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((WEIRD, I KNOW..))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) i don't see it......

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) oh, wait!!! now i dooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey you guys can i be a mod?

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) um, i guess it's fine with me. what do you think, lily?

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) *shrugs* if that's what you want to do.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) you know, just being here and keeping the core of the group alive is a big help as well. it's just as important as expanding the perimiter.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) of course, we've been here THE MOST, BY FAR.
but we must also take into account that we don't know when people's schools start, and there amounts of homework.
but of course, be can pussy-foot about, ether.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 12, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

Lily wrote: "Well, are you able to do that, Sidnee?"

Yeah i can do that.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to be a mod, please!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you guys not want to be moderators any more?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) WHAT?!?!?!!!!

message 21: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 13, 2009 01:27PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (............... um, i'de appreciat it if you could re-mod-a-fie me...:D)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ANYWHO, IF YOU ANT A MOD, I'LL, I'LL, I'LL QUITE THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (I ANT JOKIN'!)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY! you're back! :)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) yup. i couldn't stand it! twas like torchure(SP!!)!!!!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) hay sid, could you try again??

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

i did. its doing the same stupid thing.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) what'd it say again??

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, you can't remove the creator of this group as a moderator.

Thats what it said

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) but i aint a mod! lol!

message 32: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 16, 2009 10:14AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) try making someone else a mod, and see what happens.
.....please.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i will

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i did and it let me... This thing is messed up.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry :(

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) :(....:)
maby another mod could....

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

thats what i was thinking

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) lily, please be a mod.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) how can you say that??? you've done more than a lot of these people!!!!(no offence ment by that)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who has the most comments??
lily.
at 118.
the runner up has 53.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who made the most topics?
lily and jib-bob.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who's idea was it to make a fun and games folder in the first place??
lily.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who was the first person to join?
lily.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who's made me laugh the most, and coused me the most joy?(on this group)
lily.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) who cares!!!!!! ???????

message 50: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 18, 2009 05:36AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) lily, i considered you and i equel, a teem of top mods. here ages before anyone else was on. :(

« previous 1 3 4 5